Telephone Pictionary: Lightning Round!

I'll send the line out tomorrow morning. I'm not sure when, but it will probably be between 8-10am GMT.

And yeah, that'll be roughly the start of each day.

So each day the line is due by about 10am GMT(6am EST)(3am PST)? When are the pictures due? I'll probably be fine if I get the picture with at least 6 hours to spare (4am GMT), with three hours as the absolute minimum, since I will be asleep at 2am AST.

The die is cast!

So each day the line is due by about 10am GMT(6am EST)(3am PST)? When are the pictures due? I'll probably be fine if I get the picture with at least 6 hours to spare (4am GMT), with three hours as the absolute minimum, since I will be asleep at 2am AST.

Er, that's bad writing on my part, sorry. Two people are effectively sharing the same 24 hour slot. My reasoning is that lines don't really take long to write, so the deadline is mostly for the pictures. Ideally the pictures shouldn't take long either, but some like to put the extra effort in. And then there's potential problems with uploads and such.

I admit it may not be a great solution, but I figured that people can be trusted to not take up a full 24 hours on a line. Plus if someone finishes their picture early, they can pass it on to the next person who then gets a little extra time to do their line, so it should all work out.

I'll do the drawing for the 31st

That was a wonderful picture. Lots to work with, and great possibilities. I had two wonderful tracks to follow, and I can't wait to see what line you had. Now that I have sent off my line, I'm still wondering if the other route would have been better.

That was fun. And we are ahead of schedule!

Imagination didn't respond so he's been moved back. Tales and Sulvuss will be up today. If Imagination isn't back by tomorrow, today will be our last day.

Are we too close to the end to give Imagination another chance? He has seen the second to last picture, so it will influence his line for the last picture. There isn't enough time for it to morph sufficiently.

If this is still going on, count me in for the next free drawing slot.1

--------

1 Which, according to the timetable is yesterday: TO THE TIME MACHINE!

It is indeed still going, so you're in!

Sadly, we are running a day behind schedule due to one of the players having computer trouble, but if he doesn't turn up again, I'll write the next line and you'll have the last picture. ^^

It began with a simple question:

"Who are you, and what have you done with the real Fluttershy!?"

Davroth's answer to this question was:

B72ee.png

Phil saw this and said:

Twilight isn't quite sure what to make of the Fluttershy eye spider.

Which Asthmatic Pegasus imagined as:

210157d.jpg

After which, Weesh gave us this amazing aliteration:

A shy spidery sufferer sports sad semblance to a super skeptical spectator.

Which Fawkes somehow completely understood, as evidenced by this:

TPLRpicturebyFawkes.jpg

Which Tenkan could clearly see meant:

Fluttershy celebrates her new transformation as an incy wincy spider.

Which Angie- ohmygoditssodamncute!

telephonepictionary.png?t=1343916631

*Ahem* Sorry about that. So yes, Tales then said:

Spidershy hangs out in the grass during a party of one.

Which finished with BrainedBySaucepan's picture:

spidershy_by_brainedbysaucepans-d5a6w0p.jpg

Good game everyone! I'm liking these quick play throughs.

• Like 4