An application query

ONWARDconwardicus

So I have an application that got stamped. At first I was feeling pretty good, ready for roleplay. But i read the rules again to be safe and I'm missing the assessed stamp. That's supposed to come before the approval stamp. Right now my app is in the normal section. If someone could look at this, it would be much appreciated.

Have a nice day!

The Assessed stamp actually doesn't exist anymore. We're working to phase that out of the rules and such, because we used it for a very long time. But, in favor of having less confusion for users, they are no longer being used. If you could link to any places you saw the Assessed stamp referenced, that would be appreciated. :)

http://www.canterlot...aying-rules-r15

second bullet implies assessment

The rules for the application process have recently changed. That link is out of date and reflects the old policy. By the new policy, there is no more assessment stamp. Instead, the applications must simply pass a check by myself or one of the other RP Helpers (no stamp will be issued) and then be approved by a Senior RP Helper (at which point an approval stamp will be issued). Moderators are no longer involved in the application process.

so after it's approved, it's moved to the accepted apps eventually?

Yeah. I think a moderator still does that part, the actual physical moving of the app to the right accepted section. They're just not involved in the app evaluation process.