Canterlot Voice - Episode 4 - BUCK 'n Howard Stern

Tenkan

Hello, everypony!

The next episode of the Canterlot Voice is up!

Join us as we talk about BUCK, Howard Stern, and the worst pony of Equestria!

This episode was hosted by NemesisPon3, StarFox64, and myself.

Show Notes

News:

Threads on the Rise:

Shoutouts:

Discussion:

Howard Stern Reporting on Bronies

Some Cool Things

---------------

We're open to all sorts of discussions and questions of any sort, so feel free to post on the thread.

Oh, and thank you all for your awesome support and feedback! :D

Yeah. I think I like the more abbreviated format better. Thirty or so minutes is easier to sit through than an hour. I think you should only go an hour if you have something really incredibly big for the forum to discuss with the extra time (like if you ever had Manestream on to talk about something huge like Hearts of Equestria, or something like that). For an ordinary episode, thirty minutes is much more manageable and easy to digest.

I also think Threads on the Rise idea is an improvement. Being able to talk about more than one thread puts more focus on the forum, which is always a good thing in my book. It also comes off less like this particular thread is being held above others and more like they are just interesting threads worth checking out. Something fun like Telephone Pictionary definitely deserves the attention too.

So yeah, I think this was an improvement and not a bad little episode. I look forward to the next one. :)

• Like 1

Yeah. I think I like the more abbreviated format better. Thirty or so minutes is easier to sit through than an hour. I think you should only go an hour if you have something really incredibly big for the forum to discuss with the extra time (like if you ever had Manestream on to talk about something huge like Hearts of Equestria, or something like that). For an ordinary episode, thirty minutes is much more manageable and easy to digest.

I also think Threads on the Rise idea is an improvement. Being able to talk about more than one thread puts more focus on the forum, which is always a good thing in my book. It also comes off less like this particular thread is being held above others and more like they are just interesting threads worth checking out. Something fun like Telephone Pictionary definitely deserves the attention too.

So yeah, I think this was an improvement and not a bad little episode. I look forward to the next one. :)

Many thanks for your comment I am glad that you like the new direction we took with this weeks podcast. I also hope that yourself and the rest of our listeners also like this new system in which we make a new thread for each episode. This way we can keep organized and hopefully keep the users guided too.