Who's a silly pony?

Dessa

Who's a silly pony?  

1. 1. Who is?

• You is!
    • Applejack!

Scootaloo my goodniess >.> Hmm the older versions are definitely more kiddy. I had older generation ponies as a little girl, but I never did get the baby pony ones, those were just plain weird. Baby toys were weird in general like the Bratz Babies ughh. I have no idea what we're even supposed to be talking about on this topic o.0 XD. Oh, and I never got the plush ponies either....the commercials got stuck in my head though @_@ "My Little Pony, My Little then something We'll never be apar~t You'll always be in my hear~t."

And ahaha~ wrong thread huh? Kind of relieved I don't have to move it. Being a mod at HS.net can get tiring sometimes o.o nice to be just a member.^^

These earlier generations are starting to terrify me.

Oh come on! It's a cute song (^.^)

Besides, if you really want something strange from G1 read the story about the time she saved a group of mine-slave Ponies, killed an evil Wizard, restored the vision of said mine-slave Ponies by....um....giving them "Permanent Contact Lenses" and dirtied some pixies' laundry

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?topic=296360.0

And ack! What's that strange monkey creature standing next to Bizzaro Applejack? With those little wormy things attached to its hoofs! Double Ack! And its hairless skin! Triple Ack!