The Ponies of the Food Court (OPEN)

Gumdrop,Pumpkin Patch and Sour Sun sat around a table in the food court.They all had bored looks on their faces.It was a slow day in the mall so nopony was nearing the food court where they worked.The three ponies knew each other since they where foals.They had been neighbors now they are best friends.Sour Sun worked over at the lemonade stand where she made drinks out of lemons limes and other fruits like that.Pumpkin Patch worked at Petes Pumpkin Patch.He was a cook and made stuff out of pumpkins.Gumdrop worked at a candy shop which sold all kind of candies but they had the best gumdrops in equestria.

"This is stupid where is everypony?"Sour Sun asked her wings flaring in anger"Calm down Sour somkepony will come soon."Said Gumdrop optimistically.Gumdrop was a unicorn and Pumpkin Patch was an earth pony."Wait guys there is somepony is coming now!"Pumpkin Patch said pointing.

((Come on in.Oh by the way the first post should be the pony coming into the food court.))

Sure enough a pony was coming her eyes filled with wonder and joy as she looked around. It was her first time to this mall and the party pony was ready to find a party shop and a candy shop. Then she spotted the ponies and in a blink was beside them. "Oh my Celestia thanks I four some other ponies here, thought I would be all alone!" she spurted out with no due haste, "I'm Pinkie pie oh pleasure to meet you, oh do you like candy and party!?" her eyes wide with excitement.

As Pinkie Pie popped up of nowhere Pumpkin Patch fell out of his chair in surprise.Gumdrop tried hard not to laugh at him and Sour Sun answered Pinkie's question."I do like sweets once and a while and parties are awesome.I make drinks would you like something Pinkie.Oh by the way I'm Sour Sun the unicorn is Gumdrop and the pony on the floor is Pumpkin Patch."She said. Gumdrop also answered Pinkie Pie."Well I like parties too.Pumpkin invited me to few when it was just me and him aren't parties supposed to be more than two ponies......Anyway I make candies.I make the best gumdrops in Equestria want to test them out?"She asked.

Sour Sun and Gumdrops smiled."Okay so i'll get a few drinks and you'll get some candy meet back here in a bit?And we'll leave Pinkie with Pumpkin.Agreed?"Sour said.Gumdrop nodded and trotted off.

Pumpkin Patch got up and said."Uh hello I'm Pumpkin Patch.And aren't you the famous Pinkie pie element of laughter?I have heard quite a lot about the elements of harmony."

Pumpkin Patch smiled"Thats cool.So what is it like to be an element of harmony."He asked.Then Sour Sun and Gumdrops trotted up.Sour Sun had a cup holder with four cups in it she set it down on the table then started sipping from one.Gumdrops set down a colourful bag the same hot pink colour she was."Okay guys drink up!"Sour Sun and then Gumdrops said."And dig in!"

Sitting alone in a corner sat a griffon, due that he had a cat lower half*jaguar to be exact*, but wore a cloak which he kept the hood up to cover his head, save for just the slight tip of his beak. On the table he had some water and a doughnut.

Star Storm trotted up to the food court after a looooong morning sleeping in. The young pegasus was skipping school, but it wasn't like she would usually attend anyway. It seemed like the more she DID go, the more her teachers would yell at her for not going! How ridiculous! Star approached a kiosk with a pink pony and a few younger workers who all seemed to be enjoying themselves. These ponies look pretty happy.. ".. Do you guys have chocolate milk?!" That was her FAVORITE. She knew the sign said lemon aid, but thought that that doesn't have to mean JUST lemon aid.. Does it?

StringHeart the bard strode into the mall. He was a traveling musician, currently living in equestria for an extended period. StringHeart was a green earth pony with a long black mane and tail. his purple eyes glanced from left to right over the rims of the shades he wore. The emerald green stallion, despite his drifting nature, carried himself with a casual respect and manner, not too lazy and ruff, but not too up tight. He was what would call chill as he walked to the food court with his guitar strapped to his back, he planned on using it to make some extra bits.

"Wait.. You mean to tell me that you have PUMPKIN JUICE, but not chocolate milk?!.................. Well, I've never tried pumpkin juice before... Could I get some of that?" Star noticed somepony with a guitar was in the area. He looked SUPER cool to her. She made a mental note to go bother him soon. ^^

Pumpkin Patch smiled and ran to the shop he started whizzing around the kitchen then came back with a cup of pumpkin juice."There you go miss.Sorry but I specialize in making things out of Pumpkins.I'm Pumpkin Patch by the way.And Sour Sun offered you the lemon lime stuff.Then this beautiful mare beside me is Gumdrop."He said hoping that Gumdrop noticed the compliment.

Star giggled at Pinkie Pie. "You sure seem like a happy pony!" She just couldn't help but smile. She looked down at the pumpkin juice, then cautiously took a sip. "That's.. Actually pretty radical! Umm, alright, I'd give the lime stuff a shot.."

Star giggled at the silly trio, and took her juice with her over to go see the guitar pony playing. She immediately began pestering him with questions. "Is that a guitar?! How long have you been playing?! Do you know Loyalty?!"