Iron Pony 2012 - Its Here!

Manestream

The Iron Pony Competition Is Here!

ironpony_logo.png

Are you ready for the roughest- toughest- and dustiest display of skill in all of Equestria? You'd better be! Ponies from all around will compete in events that test their strength, speed, endurance, and stomachs! Do you have what it takes to be your best? Do you have what it takes to exceed the rest?? Do you have what it takes to be- The Iron Pony?!

During the event, a small parallel event will be available in the Free-For-All RP section, requiring no character application.

This will be announced later. Please keep an eye on this thread and our twitter feed for news!

Basic Information and Rules:

- Please observe all site rules while you participate!

- The Iron Pony Competition will last for two weeks, Starting Friday, July 27th and going until, Friday August 10th!

- We will host different events each week for you to compete in- please check each thread for rules on how to compete, and how each competition will be judged!

- To begin participating, click on the event that interests you and read the instructions and guidelines- then begin posting!

- There is honor to be earned for the ponies who prove their mettle as the toughest stuff- each competition will announce a winner!

- Multiple OC's / Characters may be used for events. Please read up on the rules in every competition as they may be different per contest.

- A judge's decision is final! Please respect the judges and your competitors! While we are a competing to do our best, we are all part of the same community! Love and Tolerate your competition!

Join us in the games- and show us what you've got!

Iron Pony Competition Forum

iron pony, I'd prefer Pony Stark not be anypony's OC, Tony is annoying enough in RL,

"Don't do that, Deadpool" "

Deadpool, explosives will get us nowhere, let's use technology"

"Deadpool, stop talking to those imaginary speech bubbles."

Oh wait you mean the Iron pony from the running of the leaves episode, I still won't be participating do to chance of Pony Stark appearing.

• Like 1

well, that makes me want to infer a question. Do winners get chosen because of their character performing well? or are all events decided purely on RP style and quality? If so, then you could make your OC fall flat on their faces and still win the gold.

Each event is judged by the designer/OP differently. Some do judge what happens in the roleplay, others may use actual numbers to determine an outcome. My second event will have players giving me numbers, and those numbers are connected to how many points they actually receive.