Hey everypony, Leon K fox here!

Leon K Fox

Hey guys, I did join this forum a day or so ago, but I'm only just getting around to posting for some reason, oh well :P.

It feels odd to be joining a forum related to a My Little Pony cartoon, I do feel lucky to have found it though as other sites like My Little Pony Arena seem largley focused on either collecting the toys (not something I'm interested in) or the old shows based on My Little Pony (something I'm interested in even LESS!) so yeah, pretty awesome that this place exists ^^

So, hope to see you guys around :)

Hey there!

If you haven't yet, please take a moment to check out the rulessection. You'll also need to make 5 posts anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your username.

There's a lot of fun stuff around her, relating to the series and just relating to bronies themselves. There's also an RP section. Seems there might be niche for everybrony around here!

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

LEOOOOOON!!

Sorry, that probably didn't make sense to anyone other than me. XP

Actually, it made perfect sense to me, Resident Evil is actually where the Leon originated from, my online name used to be Leon Kennedy XD My YouTube channel is even called LeonSKennedy828 XD

Indeed, especially since I've been so obsessed with this show as of late, watched episodes 1 to 24 on YouTube over the space of several days, made Spike my avatar on Twitter and Facebook (at least on my fan page anyway) and I've been doing an RP with the friend that convinced me to watch it in the first place, and said RP crosses over with The Legend of Zelda, not the biggest Zelda nut but I know a few things and he's taken the helm when that mattered XD

Annnd that makes 5 posts, awesome ^^ Also, here's a link to my YouTube channel in case anyone's curious. http://www.youtube.com/user/LeonSKennedy828

And to the person that asked, I do read from time to time but I'm mostly a gamer =P