The Ice Prison[OPEN]

Magic Mix walked down her stairs.She carefully put her ribbon in her mane slipped into a hoodie to keep warm and stood behind the counter of her shop and waited for customers.It used to be complete chaos that she almost always needed the help of her baby dragon Rocco but ever since the blizzard came it was dead inside.She mixed potions as well as selling them.The blizzard blew over about a month ago and totally encased ponyville from the rest of the world with a big huge ice dome.Everypony knew that some serious magic caused this but this was done by a perfectly evil spirit.Nopony not even the unicorns knew who though.Magic sighed and trotted out of the shop it was busy outside everypony was out to enjoy some fun in the snow.

((Will we unravel the mystery or will Ponyville be forever encased with ice?Why don't you help?))

Nemesis took another kicked at the Ice dome....nothing...not even a crack "Oh by celestia's beard!" he said to himself in frustration and landed back in ponyville. He looked at the filly's and colt's playing in the snow not even worried about the dome.

After a few minutes he entered a potion store. He needed something to warm up his inner core and maybe a dose of antifreeze so he can finally free his metal wings....

Iron Blitz stood face to face with his reflection in the wall of the ice dome, wearing a black cloak and hood to keep himself from freezing to death. "This used to be so easy." he stated. His lastest delivery to Ponyville left him stranded within the glacial dome for almost a month with no way to get back to Fillydelphia. If it weren't for a kind family of blacksmith ponies who had offered him shelter, he would be awaiting his thawing 100 years from now. With no point in staring towards the road to his hometown, Iron Blitz turned back and trotted towards the marketplace. He headed into a nearby potion store, needing to purchase a potion to help mend his injured wing. Keeping his hood on, he seemed not to pay any mind to the mechanical pony nor the shopkeeper, and looked at the shelved potions for something that would aid him.

A hooded figure sat upon a rooftop, the highest one in Ponyville, looking down at the barren Iced over land and sighing, "Oh Celestia what am I supposed to do?" it had been like this for far to long and now the pony needed to gather others, maybe combined a group could figure out the cause of this ice barrier. The pony lept down and Midnight purple-blue wings shot out as the apparent Pegasus glided down to the soft cold ground and began to search for who appeared to be intent on escape and to destroy this barrier.

Nemesis browsed around the potions in search of anything that had the words "thermal" or "anti freeze" in the name.

after 5 minutes of browsing Nemesis went to push the door open with his head only to knock into it "uh oh" he said to himself..The door had frozen shut in the short time he was in here he pushed and pulled at the door in a attempt to open it but nothing...Ice had already began to form around the door hinges.

"I heard that!" a feline voice sounded and the sound of hoofsteps was heard, "Yoi appear to be trapped sir, stand back and I shall assist you," the hooded mare said from the other side and a horn glowed from under her hood.

"Aww buck! Not only am I trapped in this stupid dome, but now I can't even get out of this store!" Iron Blitz thought after seeing the mechanized pony fail to open the door. The voice that came from outside wasn't too reassuring. At this point Princess Celestia would probably have to pull the sun down into Ponyville just to melt the dome. Stuck or not, he still needed a potion for his wing. He slowly trotted over to the store owner and finally removed his hood. "Excuse me, I'm looking for something to mend one of my wings. It got riddled by all the hail and snowy stuff outside. You have anything for that?"

Nemesis took one more ram at the door the impact sent him into a dizzy spell, his visor showing screen static to symbolize this dizziness "Ooowww okay that one actually hurt!" he shook his head and looked over to the store owner and opened a compartment in his chest and took out two bits " here please make a warmth potion..I can feel my joints freezing up more and more"