Family Feud MLP Edition

Simple, if you know how to play Family Feud. The basis of this game is to answer the most popular answer of what the question is. So just join. I'll need ten players every round, five on each of the two teams.

To join, just post which team you'd like to join and pray there's a spot open.

RED TEAM: Tenkan, Harringtonsleuth

BLUE TEAM: hinata2000100, MelodyShine

So join please! :D

Ask 100 people Let's say the question is "Name something Fluttershy is scared of the most," and someone answers Dragons. That'd be one of the top answers because of how the show portrays it. The answers and points are based on what the show says and portrays. :)

Ask 100 people Let's say the question is "Name something Fluttershy is scared of the most," and someone answers Dragons. That'd be one of the top answers because of how the show portrays it. The answers and points are based on what the show says and portrays. :)

A typical family feud question is: "Name something feared by Fluttershy".

Answers are top answers not because they are truly the best answer, but because they got the most votes from the the respondents. Of the other answers, more people might say her shadow, or confrontation. Without polling people, how you assign points to the answers?

I could just go on Omegle and ask 100 people per question. Would that work?

Is that a brony site?

IF YES: then go hog wild, that would be great

IF NO: tailor the questions such that anyone can take a stab at them, even if they are unfamilar with the series. This changes the game RADICALLY, but maybe in such a way that is awesome. The more entrenched you are in the fandom, the harder it will be to think like an outsider.

Note that multiple choice questions don't work, and you might have to find a way to group similar responses, like they do in the show.

Figure out how many questions you need for the game, and ask twice that many so you can pick the ones with good distributions.

1: You'd willing spend THAT MUCH TIME finding 100 people on Omegle to humor you enough to answer ONE question?

2: How would you determine points per answer?

Ok, I didn't know what omegle was until just now. Is there a site where you can ask many people at once? Because otherwise, that can never be worth it.

Is that a brony site?

IF YES: then go hog wild, that would be great

IF NO: tailor the questions such that anyone can take a stab at them, even if they are unfamilar with the series. This changes the game RADICALLY, but maybe in such a way that is awesome. The more entrenched you are in the fandom, the harder it will be to think like an outsider.

Note that multiple choice questions don't work, and you might have to find a way to group similar responses, like they do in the show.

Figure out how many questions you need for the game, and ask twice that many so you can pick the ones with good distributions.

I need ten questions per game. And Omegle's a site where you talk to strangers, but you can talk to others with common interests, ie, MLP.

1: You'd willing spend THAT MUCH TIME finding 100 people on Omegle to humor you enough to answer ONE question?

2: How would you determine points per answer?

1) I don't spend my time. I waste it.

2) Points = how many answered that.

Ok, I didn't know what omegle was until just now. Is there a site where you can ask many people at once? Because otherwise, that can never be worth it.

Omegle's probably my best bet. I have no idea if there's a site where you can ask multiple people, sadly... i could go the Cleverbot route, but Cleverbot's not that clever.