Rapture-Equestria

Allanon

"A man has choices, I chose the impossible. I built a city where the artists would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small. I chose to build Rapture. But my city was betrayed by the weak. So I ask you my friend, if you live with pride, would you kill the innocent? Would you sacrifice your humanity? We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us." ―Andrew Ryan

It was 50 years after Celestia's rule and Equestria has undergone a terrible transformation. ADAM had been discovered, and that led to Plasmids. Plasmids. My mouth fills with a sour taste at the word.

I am Allanon, and I plan on keeping you alive here in the Equestrian Rapture.I will bring you back to the surface world, out from the depths of this terrible underwater city.

I will bring you out of Rapture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Shadow swipe heaved as he roamed the city of rapture, he had killed a big daddy and stole his armor, but could barely move faster than little sister, but he kept it knowing no splicers mess with a big daddy. He ditched the drill and used the battle saddle to carry the rivet gun, he customized it with a scope, but was running low on ammo.

"I swear I heard allanons radio around here..." he told himself. "that's means another Johnny topside mate who can help..."

((I loved Bioshock so much! You have peaked my interests :D I may post tomorrow :) sorry for not posting now. To tired to make a good post :P ))

• 2 months later...

bronzeshine jumped from roof to roof in the underwater city. such fun! so many interesting people and I can use my powers and just say its plasmids! this is wonderful. of coerce its also a monstrosity agenst nature and all. thought bronzeshine. he vowed to save as many people as he could. then he cracked open a can of beens and ate them while watching a fake big daddy. " only the most drugged up splicer would believe that. " he said to no pony in particular.

• 2 weeks later...

(How do you get that the first bioshock game happened in the 1950's and its 2013 , but you put it on the future section on cross over . What I'm tring to say is make you're crossover more correct in terms , but what am I saying ! This RP is already dead , lolololololololololololololololololo !!!)

(You do realize that the current technology in Equestria is nowhere close to that of our worlds in the 1950's making it possible this is actually in the future for them, just because this is 2013 here does not mean its anywhere close to being modern times over there, stop posting witty comments and move on, be creative and think through it for once, no? lolololololololololololololololol obnoxious.)