Canterlot Voice Ep.6 - Moderators Interviewed!

Tenkan

Hello, everypony!

Today, I had the honor of featuring two moderators on this week's episode of the Canterlot Voice!

Join us as we go through Canterlot's creative colts, and the fabulous featured artist that everypony should know.

I also get a chance to interview both Dessa and Tales on how they became moderators from the beginning, so don't miss out! ;-)

And for those dedicated listeners, here's the unedited and uncut version of the episode. :D

Show Notes

Hosts

• Tenkan

Guests

• MyLittlePonyTales
  • Dessa

News

Creative Works:

Questions, Shoutouts & Featured Artists

Featured Artist:

Shoutouts:

• Phil the Time Wizard Appreciation!

Interview

Who is your favorite pony?

What is your favorite episode?

What's it like being a moderator?

Have you ever played this sort of role in other websites?

Are there any favorite threads or subsections of the site that you enjoy the most?

If you were given a chance to work with Hasbro and the creators of MLP, what job position would you go for?

Favorite kind of muffin?

Intro Song: Pony Should Pony Pony by alllevelsatonce

Outro Song: Winter Wrap Up Metalized by Bronyfied

Don't forget to give us your feedback, because we'd love to hear it. :)

• Like 3

Heh. This episode was one of the best so far. ;)

I really like the idea of bringing guests on regularly, and Tales and Dessa both proved to be fun to listen to for the half hour, so that worked well. I would love to see more guests from the site brought on for interviews. That sort of thing will help mix the podcast up and just make it more exciting. Certainly worked here. Hopefully we'll eventually get to hear from our two admins, Dio, Brian and some of the other people who do such great things for the site.

I also really love the idea of a creative works section. We have a lot of creative people on the site, and it's good for them to be recognized like this. Speaking of which, still loving the featured artist feature, and Ginger Mint unquestionably deserves the attention for such awesome work.

And, of course, thanks for the shout out there at the end. I can be rather shy sometimes and I don't really have much for a microphone at the moment, but I would consider possibly going on the show at some point to proclaim my love of Rarity if you'd want, perhaps with a few of the fifteen other great, awesome people on the site's dedicated RP Helper Team. Either way, I rather appreciate what was said. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

I always love watching this podcast! :)

I hope to someday have one of my threads or something of that nature featured here, but nonetheless, it's a brilliant podcast. ;-)

Thanks, and we'd be delighted to feature one of your threads. :D

Heh. This episode was one of the best so far. ;-)

I really like the idea of bringing guests on regularly, and Tales and Dessa both proved to be fun to listen to for the half hour, so that worked well. I would love to see more guests from the site brought on for interviews. That sort of thing will help mix the podcast up and just make it more exciting. Certainly worked here. Hopefully we'll eventually get to hear from our two admins, Dio, Brian and some of the other people who do such great things for the site.

I also really love the idea of a creative works section. We have a lot of creative people on the site, and it's good for them to be recognized like this. Speaking of which, still loving the featured artist feature, and Ginger Mint unquestionably deserves the attention for such awesome work.

And, of course, thanks for the shout out there at the end. I can be rather shy sometimes and I don't really have much for a microphone at the moment, but I would consider possibly going on the show at some point to proclaim my love of Rarity if you'd want, perhaps with a few of the fifteen other great, awesome people on the site's dedicated RP Helper Team. Either way, I rather appreciate what was said. Thank you. :)

It's always a pleasure to see your posts, Phil. You definitely deserve a shout out, and even to be featured on an episode, hopefully. :)

Shy, you say? Nah, I'll be sure to interrogate you to get as much out of you as possible. :mad:

And your feedback is much appreciated, by the way. Your honesty is what's always needed, even if you need to be a little critical sometimes.

What was up with my mic? You should have told me it sounded bad. :scream:

Edit: Okay, it was just at the beginning.

Connection generally got better a few minutes in, so everything sounded clearer.

You edited out the He-Man thing!

Quite a lot was edited out, unfortunately, to fit the time limit. But now I'll put the uncut version on the OP of the entire thing. :D

Listened to all of them now. Very nice stuff. Unfortunately it seems we have to be rivals, as I've been asked to guest on another brony podcast. Hopefully you can forgive me.1 :sad:

--------

1 If you can, I'd love a shout-out. I'm planning on doing a weekly art request livestream, but haven't had many takers yet. Details here: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10888-livestream-art-requests-next-session-begins-2100-gmt-11th-august-2012/#entry257210