Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

OBJECTION! Where I live it's actually just Thursday, which means that your post would have been posted on a Wednesday.. Lol. x3 But yeah, it's cool Emerath, take your time. Life can make it hard to post sometimes. :3 I mean, I'm just as anxious as everybody else, but really.. What's a couple more days?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Vox Cast

Race: Earth Pony

Current Place of Residence: Stalliongrad

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No

Hair Color: Dark Teal

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: A 1950's era broadcast microphone, original location was on his left side, on his hip (above his waistline), but it was scratched out, it was then carved into the area around his left eye with a razer blade, he wears an eyepatch to cover it

Physical Description: Paler skin, wears an eyepatch over his left eye, short + messy hair, Cargo shorts and a white t-shirt

Personality: Shy, very self conscious of his eye, relatively quiet (due to his russian accent)

Dislikes: [Optional but self explanatory.]

Character Bio: Grew up with a normal family in Stalliongrad, where an accident at work left him scarred, rendering his left eye useless. Wants to join Camp Whitetail to have a good time and socialize!

Activities You're Interested In: Camp Dance Planning, Bonfire Games, Cooking, Whittling, Creative Writing

Final Notes: (OOC: Vox is an orphan, grew up with o parents, he lied on the application and payed somebody to say he was his parent to sign him up, the 'eye situation' was no accident either.)

Welcome Shame! Glad to have you on board! :D Emerath isn't on at the moment, but when he does get on, he'll check over your application, and once everything has been sorted out, and possible problems are fixed, it should be added to the list!

Thanks! I was worried about being in-character for the bio, I wasn't sure what to do so I left the notes in OOC

Welcome Shame. I'll send you a PM soon in regards to your app.

I'll look forward to it! :3

Sorry for interrupting, but this caught my eye, and it's seriously bugging me. How is Pinkie Pie 20, and Fluttershy 23? In the show, it's expressly stated that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie.

Just thought you should know.

EDIT: Are you accepting OC's as counsellors? My OC lives in the Woods, and guides tours. Maybe she could be like a "Survivorman Challenge" leader.

Sorry for interrupting, but this caught my eye, and it's seriously bugging me. How is Pinkie Pie 20, and Fluttershy 23? In the show, it's expressly stated that Fluttershy is one year older than Pinkie.

Just thought you should know.

EDIT: Are you accepting OC's as counsellors? My OC lives in the Woods, and guides tours. Maybe she could be like a "Survivorman Challenge" leader.

Fluttershy is 21. Re-read the front page.

I don't think we'll be able to accept any OC counselors. We already have similar events like nature walks and hikes, and we don't have any plans that I know of that involve survivor challenges. ;/

Fluttershy is 21. There must have been a change today, and an incorrect one at that.

I don't think we'll be able to accept any OC counselors. We already have similar events like nature walks and hikes, and we don't have any plans that I know of that involve survivor challenges. ;/

Alrighty then! Oh well, I'll just wait for her app to clear :D

I was pretty shocked when I read your post, since we went over Pinkie and Fluttershy's ages earlier on, but hey, we all do it. :)

We're always accepting campers though, so feel free to join if you want! :D

Maybe I'll do that with my newer, upcoming OC.

Yeah, just for the sake of clarification, we aren't accepting OCs as counselors. The entire point of the camp was that it was a camp run by the Mane 6. I'm sorry that that limits your OC from joining, but if it makes you feel any better, I had to lower the age of my OC camper to 14 (he's normally 19) to fit with the camp. And if OCs were going to be counselors then you'd have stuff like my OC's brother, Endilix who is 21 and went to camp Whitetail when he was a kid (max age of 18 at the time).

If the plot wasn't already so set I'd be happy to take such suggestions, but it's already been developed with the Mane 6 as our only counselors. I do appreciate your interest in the idea, and I appreciate the questions. ^^

Is the delay due to the lack of time, or is there something else hindering the process? I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand if there's something I can help with! :3

The delay is due to personal issues I've had to deal with, nothing to do with the site itself. Something I don't feel comfortable discussing with internet peoples (as much as I love you guys) right this moment. I do appreciate your concern and offer for help though. But it will be taken care of soon, and the RP shouldn't be delayed much longer.

Name: Snowy

Race: Pegasus

Current Place of Residence: The Everfree border

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Nope

Appearance:

post-3664-0-76978100-1345176338_thumb.pn

Cutie Mark:

post-3664-0-61667800-1345176348_thumb.pn

A lightblue snowflake on top of a yellow lightning bolt. The snowflake represents her love for the cold while the lightning bolt describes her ability to actually create snowy when she flies fast.

Personality: Snowy's a very shy and timid girl. She prefers to avoid heavily populated areas, and to avoid people in general. She can usually be seen at the back of large groups, and sitting on the side during most activities. She always speaks in a voice almost below a whisper, and her "shouting" tone can be heard as a person's regular speaking voice. She'll speak when engaged, but often stutters, she also rarely makes direct eye contact; not to be rude, just because it makes her nervous. She also has a love for sitting in trees and enjoying the quietness of solitude.

Dislikes: Heat, crowded places, confrontation

Character Bio: U-Um hello...my name is Snowy..I've..never been to one of these..camps..before..and I kind of don't want to go..but my little brother, Neon, pushed me into it..I guess it'll be a nice change of scenery..although I'm n-not so sure about..um...meeting other campers...I'm...open to new things...and, u-uh...yeah...

Activities You're Interested In:

• Nature Walks/Hikes
  • Swimming
  • Book Reading Sessions
  • Drawing/Painting

Final Notes: She tends to faint when she's exposed to heat for a long time, extremely embarrassed, has a panic attack (which is usually triggered by times when she's under pressure). She's also very squeamish.

The delay is due to personal issues I've had to deal with, nothing to do with the site itself. Something I don't feel comfortable discussing with internet peoples (as much as I love you guys) right this moment. I do appreciate your concern and offer for help though. But it will be taken care of soon, and the RP shouldn't be delayed much longer.

That's totally fine. :)

It's fine Choco. There is no rush. Everyone has to have time to make their first post before orientation, maybe get to know fellow campers a bit. This isn't gonna be a speed RP, so there's no worries about how long you need to take. ^^

(Is replying on mobile and cannot quote properly)

"Some people aren't too happy about us doing it, and I don't want anyone to be upset, no matter how many people find enjoyment in it. We're better off being safe than sorry"

...That's what they said about Derpy...

(Is replying on mobile and cannot quote properly)

"Some people aren't too happy about us doing it, and I don't want anyone to be upset, no matter how many people find enjoyment in it. We're better off being safe than sorry"

...That's what they said about Derpy...

It's true. Even though some people were being a bit hypocritical, we wouldn't want anyone to be upset. Some people are offended by that, and we have to respect that. As much as I didn't like the change, I understood that changing it was the best thing to do, so no one would be upset anymore.

Now, let's get back on topic. :3