Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

Well then here's a not-shy human/pony/furry thing.

Name: Wordplay

Race: Unicorn

Current Place of Residence: Manehattan

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Not possible

Hair Color: A minty blue with streaks of lighter, almost faded blue running through.

Eye Color: Minty green.

Cutie Mark: A cursive 'a' superimposed onto a microphone, appears as a tattoo exposed on the side of her neck; symbolizes her love of rap.

Physical Description: Average height, with bits of baby fat still around her stomach and legs but good tone already developing elsewhere. She's lithely built, a bit boyish in her body shape yet she's also petite and small which belays her fiery personality. Her hair is very carefully styled into a shape that shows off a good amount of volume and is held firmly in place with hair spray. She wears nice clothes, usually simple t-shirts and skirts of neutral tones like grays and whites; she is never without her favorite leather jacket which is tailored to her body to show off what little curvature she actually possesses. She wears black tinted sunglasses that completely hide her eyes away. She wears no makeup but she has a cute babyface and even has a small fang-like tooth that shows when she smiles.

Personality: Wordplay is bold and aggressive; she rarely takes no for an answer. This doesn't mean she's violent, rather she enjoys being diplomatic and talking her way around people. Unfortunately she has a rather strong tongue, and she's very blunt with others; going so far as to insult and demean others when she feels it's necessary. She's not above belittling elders, friends, and she makes no excuses for her caustic behavior. She means well though she has a bit of an ego and a fame complex, she treats her friends well and is quick to help them out with their problems in her own way. Of course she's not afraid to make sharp observations at their expense the whole while.

Likes: Rapping, reading, writing, working out, being witty and funny, ponies who respect her.

Dislikes: Ponies who disrespect her: this includes demure behavior as she finds it insulting, being inactive, losing her train of thought, cooking.

Character Bio:

Get ready for this ladies and gentlecolts.

Unh. A filly like no other, afillyation with ya mother. Whoops, sorry me, that's my personality. Innocent, yeah right! Watch as I take flight. Pegasus, alright. My body, alight. Gettin' ya satisfied. Whoop. That's right.

Heh. Like the rhymes? I'm Wordplay, I'm new to these parts and I hope you've got some awesome campers for me to meet. Don't worry, I won't try to 'perform' for ya'll. I'm still learning the ropes, myself. My flow in person is still pretty bad. At any rate, I came to this camp because I was curious. Besides, the courses you're offering look like they could be a big help for me and my goals. So, uh, I guess that's it? Don't worry about me, please. I don't bite. Too much.

Bite me, bite me; I think you're a vampony. In fact I think you're sparkling. Just ask Sparkle, she's on that thing.

I'm better about this in person, I swear.

-Wordplay

Activities You're Interested In:

-Creative Writing (Rarity)

-Swimming (Rainbow Dash)

-Unicorn Magic Lessons (Twilight Sparkle)

-Magic Duels (Twilight Sparkle)

-Camp Dance Planning (Pinkie Pie)

-Storytelling (Pinkie Pie)

-Hand Fishing (Applejack)

Final Notes: She really is better about it in person.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then here's a not-shy human/pony/furry thing.

Name: Wordplay

Current Place of Residence: Manehattan

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Not possible

Hair Color: A minty blue with streaks of lighter, almost faded blue running through.

Eye Color: Minty green.

Cutie Mark: A cursive 'a' superimposed onto a microphone, appears as a tattoo exposed on the side of her neck; symbolizes her love of rap.

Physical Description: Average height, with bits of baby fat still around her stomach and legs but good tone already developing elsewhere. She's lithely built, a bit boyish in her body shape yet she's also petite and small which belays her fiery personality. Her hair is very carefully styled into a shape that shows off a good amount of volume and is held firmly in place with hair spray. She wears nice clothes, usually simple t-shirts and skirts of neutral tones like grays and whites; she is never without her favorite leather jacket which is tailored to her body to show off what little curvature she actually possesses. She wears black tinted sunglasses that completely hide her eyes away. She wears no makeup but she has a cute babyface and even has a small fang-like tooth that shows when she smiles.

Personality: Wordplay is bold and aggressive; she rarely takes no for an answer. This doesn't mean she's violent, rather she enjoys being diplomatic and talking her way around people. Unfortunately she has a rather strong tongue, and she's very blunt with others; going so far as to insult and demean others when she feels it's necessary. She's not above belittling elders, friends, and she makes no excuses for her caustic behavior. She means well though she has a bit of an ego and a fame complex, she treats her friends well and is quick to help them out with their problems in her own way. Of course she's not afraid to make sharp observations at their expense the whole while.

Likes: Rapping, reading, writing, working out, being witty and funny, ponies who respect her.

Dislikes: Ponies who disrespect her: this includes demure behavior as she finds it insulting, being inactive, losing her train of thought, cooking.

Character Bio:

Get ready for this ladies and gentlecolts.

Unh. A filly like no other, afillyation with ya mother. Whoops, sorry me, that's my personality. Innocent, yeah right! Watch as I take flight. Pegasus, alright. My body, alight. Gettin' ya satisfied. Whoop. That's right.

Heh. Like the rhymes? I'm Wordplay, I'm new to these parts and I hope you've got some awesome campers for me to meet. Don't worry, I won't try to 'perform' for ya'll. I'm still learning the ropes, myself. My flow in person is still pretty bad. At any rate, I came to this camp because I was curious. Besides, the courses you're offering look like they could be a big help for me and my goals. So, uh, I guess that's it? Don't worry about me, please. I don't bite. Too much.

Bite me, bite me; I think you're a vampony. In fact I think you're sparkling. Just ask Sparkle, she's on that thing.

I'm better about this in person, I swear.

-Wordplay

Activities You're Interested In:

-Creative Writing (Rarity)

-Swimming (Rainbow Dash)

-Unicorn Magic Lessons (Twilight Sparkle)

-Magic Duels (Twilight Sparkle)

-Camp Dance Planning (Pinkie Pie)

-Storytelling (Pinkie Pie)

-Hand Fishing (Applejack)

Final Notes: She really is better about it in person.

Welcome! :D

Here ya go! it sounds like a really cool RP

Name: Cloud

Race: Pegasus

Current Place of Residence: Trottingham

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes one year

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Viridian

Cutie Mark: A cyclone, it can be found on his back, between his wings

Physical Description: Cloud is 6ft 2in tall. His hair is usually messy. He has a normal body type but his arms are a little muscular.

Personality: Cloud is pretty laid back, he likes making new friends but is a bit shy around girls. As long as your not mean to him or his friends, he won't be anyones problem. His favorite thing to do is fly.

Likes: Flying! Drawing, writing, hanging out with friends, and Parkour!

Dislikes: Cloud has nyctophobia, an unrational fear of the dark.

Character Bio: His parents died when he was little and he was forced to move from Canterlot to Trottingham with his aunt and uncle. He doesn't mind it very much but he isn't such a fan of the cold weather. One thing he really likes is the Parkour classes his uncle pays for.

Activities You're Interested In: Drawing/painting, Creative writing, Nature Walks/hikes, Rock climbing, book reading sessions, swimming, tree/rope climbing

Name: Knight

Current Place of Residence: Canterlot

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes. Attended one year ago.

Hair Color: Red, but black tipped.

Eye Color: Orange.

Cutie Mark: Two, interlocking swords, one made of wood, the other of steel. It is located on his shoulder.

Physical Description:

request__fireraven23__pt_2__by_re_xiovi-d5cefzf.png

Personality: Knight is known to have three seperate personalities, depending on who he talks to. If to a male colleague, he's rough, competitive, and playful. Around female colleagues, he get's show-offy, speaks poetically, and, at times, pervertedly. To figures of authority, he is rebellious, acts like he listens, and known to cause more trouble afterwards. Overall, he's confident, sporty, and rather unintelligent. He can be fashion consious, mostly because he believes girls will like him more if he is.

Likes: Kendo, women, sports, fooling around, pranks, messing with his younger brother, competition.

Dislikes: Authority, school, reading, rules, tests, shirts.

Character Bio: Yo dudes, it's me again. I had an awesome time last year, and though I'd come back again. It's WAAAAY better than being locked up in a mansion all summer, and being forced into tending the garden every time I get in trouble. Besides, if I didn't come, I'd be forced into studying with my brother, and trust me, nothing's worse than that!

Activities You're Interested In: Nature walks\hikes, drawing\painting, creative writing, swimming, rock climbing, magic duels, bonfire games, running races (team AJ).

Final Notes: In case it wasn't noticed in his bio, he's from a rich family. And I'll keep any pervertedness to a minimum. Oh, and pretend in the picture he has all the equine things (horn, tail, etc), his cutie mark on his right shoulder, and that he's more muscular. And when I say he dislikes shirts, he doesn't like wearing them, he only wears them because his parents force him. So... Yay!

Name: Knight

Current Place of Residence: Canterlot

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes. Attended one year ago.

Hair Color: Red, but black tipped.

Eye Color: Orange.

Cutie Mark: Two, interlocking swords, one made of wood, the other of steel. It is located on his shoulder.

Physical Description:

request__fireraven23__pt_2__by_re_xiovi-d5cefzf.png

Personality: Knight is known to have three seperate personalities, depending on who he talks to. If to a male colleague, he's rough, competitive, and playful. Around female colleagues, he get's show-offy, speaks poetically, and, at times, pervertedly. To figures of authority, he is rebellious, acts like he listens, and known to cause more trouble afterwards. Overall, he's confident, sporty, and rather unintelligent. He can be fashion consious, mostly because he believes girls will like him more if he is.

Likes: Kendo, women, sports, fooling around, pranks, messing with his younger brother, competition.

Dislikes: Authority, school, reading, rules, tests, shirts.

Character Bio: Yo dudes, it's me again. I had an awesome time last year, and though I'd come back again. It's WAAAAY better than being locked up in a mansion all summer, and being forced into tending the garden every time I get in trouble. Besides, if I didn't come, I'd be forced into studying with my brother, and trust me, nothing's worse than that!

Activities You're Interested In: Nature walks\hikes, drawing\painting, creative writing, swimming, rock climbing, magic duels, bonfire games, running races (team AJ).

Final Notes: In case it wasn't noticed in his bio, he's from a rich family. And I'll keep any pervertedness to a minimum. Oh, and pretend in the picture he has all the equine things (horn, tail, etc), his cutie mark on his right shoulder, and that he's more muscular. And when I say he dislikes shirts, he doesn't like wearing them, he only wears them because his parents force him. So... Yay!

This one sounds fun, be sure to go to cabin 1! He's just what we need.

Sorry about not getting apps posted to the camper list guys, really. It will get taken care of before I start orientation tomorrow morning. I've been very busy dealing with work and other matters lately, and I'm doing all I can to keep things running smoothly right now with my busy schedule. Things should calm down for me this week though, so I should be able to wrap everything up and get everything on its way. Thank you guys for your understanding!