Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that sometimes jokes are so glaringly obvious that they just cry out to be pointed out, but Choco has given you a warning I agree with. Any future OOC posts of that nature will be met with action, so please do your best to contain yourself despite how much you want to post something silly. If it doesn't make sense, don't post it. This thread is here for a reason. Thank you for your understanding.

It's with heavy heart that I make this announcement, but I can no longer keep up with this RP and keep it running. I'm truly sorry to everyone and I feel like I've wasted your time. I did not expect for my life to hit me so hard and cause me to be so busy, and I'm finding it hard to post in my RPs let alone run one. The RP will be closed until another day as such that I might be able to reopen it, but that it not in the forseeable future.

Again to all of you who created characters and joined this RP, I am truly sorry. You're all awesome people, and I wish I didn't have to do this, but I can't handle the stress. I was supposed to have someone helping me with this, and that person has disappeared, and I can't take this by myself. Thank you again everyone. I do hope you don't hate me too much.

Until next time.

~Emerath

It's with heavy heart that I make this announcement, but I can no longer keep up with this RP and keep it running. I'm truly sorry to everyone and I feel like I've wasted your time. I did not expect for my life to hit me so hard and cause me to be so busy, and I'm finding it hard to post in my RPs let alone run one. The RP will be closed until another day as such that I might be able to reopen it, but that it not in the forseeable future.

Again to all of you who created characters and joined this RP, I am truly sorry. You're all awesome people, and I wish I didn't have to do this, but I can't handle the stress. I was supposed to have someone helping me with this, and that person has disappeared, and I can't take this by myself. Thank you again everyone. I do hope you don't hate me too much.

Until next time.

~Emerath

Noooo! :scream:

I'll help you! I'll do anything! *shakes Emerath* THIS RP CAN'T DIE!!!!

Until next time.

~Emerath

Is this really the only way? If your having trouble running it, maybe you could look for some other people to turn it over to.

The biggest issue with turning it over to other people is that this is my creation, and there are only a few people that I would trust it to. You're all great people, but if Camp Whitetail is going to go forth, in my mind, it'll be under my direction as it was intended to be. I put a LOT of work into this, and as such I don't want to just let it die, but as of this moment I can't handle the stress of this combined with my life. I will not be closing the thread, so feel free to keep RPing, but it will not be sanctioned by me. And if in the event I decide to bring this RP back into the light and run it again, it will resume where I left off now, not from where it goes from here. I won't be upset if someone else wants to take the RP in their own direction, but it will not be my RP, and it won't be the same Camp Whitetail I intend on possibly running in the future.

...I KNEW this would happen.. (people asking to help it keep going, I meant.. That sounded kind of rude looking back, Iz sowwy I didn't mean it like that lol) X3 Hehe, I love everybody on here.. I really do. :#3

We need a new mod for the time being, right? I mean, who will approve or critique apps, should anymore of them come? Like I want to make one for one of my OC's. (I know I said, I didn't have any plans for an OC, but plans change. XD)

Yes, this is true. Or at the very least, someone who could play as twilight and rainbow dash in his place.

Well, I could do it if people don't mind me playing three characters. XD

I don't think we mind, just remember to give them back to Emerath if\when he returns.

And I suppose I wouldn't mind checking apps, unless somepony else wants to do them, of course.

Augh. I didn't know this would be happening. I'd be glad to help out with adding apps and such, as Fireraven said. I was also helping out quite a bit from the beginning with things and such, so I feel I should be here to help. :3 I was kinda his left hand person at the time too, so I should definitely be helping out. I've just been kinda busy these last few days.