Are you guys alright with this?

ping111

I really want to showcase some covers I've done lately, but I haven't for two reasons.

1. I can't reveal them on some parts of the interwebs, lest my brony-ness be revealed. (I've yet to "come out of the stable".)

2. I have a really high voice. Like a prepubescent. Oh wait! :scream:

According to me, I think my voice is pretty darn good. If I can garner enough confidence that all the comments won't be "u sound like u is 6 lololol", you'll get some.

Can you make a second youtube channel just for MLP?

Also, "high" doesn't mean "bad". I took voice lessons before my voice changed, and I loved singing. Sadly, there were no lessons during the change, or after, and much of my progress was lost. Keep up your singing through the change if at all possible.

I'd be interested in checking them out.

Put up the ones that you personally feel happy about and think other people would enjoy.. If they get a bad response and it is bothering you then take them down! :)

I Second this and the other comment about having a high voice doesn't mean that it's bad. Most Singers are encouraged or complemented on the large range they can produce with their voice. I wouldn't be ashamed. Be confident, Listen to constructive critism and ignore the trolls, it may not be that simply but the rest will work itself out. So I suggest putting your self out there with one or two of your fave covers first, and if you still haven't come out of the stable , no rush , you're free to post whatever genre you want or have already made covers of.

Don't use Youtube at all to show off some music.

Canterlot.com fully supports SoundCloud.com so audio can be streamed at better quality rates in most cases and you can allow people to download (or not allow) at your leisure.

Don't use Youtube at all to show off some music.

Canterlot.com fully supports SoundCloud.com so audio can be streamed at better quality rates in most cases and you can allow people to download (or not allow) at your leisure.

I think this is a good idea.. With a community such as this any criticisms will be very constructive and thus very useful to you. You will be given plenty of support until you feel you are ready to release your covers to a wider audience..