What's Your Favorite Food?

Chocoswirl

Used to love sheep brains as a kid (it's like a breaded mallow, minus the sweet) ti'l I discovered Haggies... <3<3

Recently I got to try (and like) pasta with Tarako, the Japan stuff is out of the question to get, but it's just cod roe and web is full of recipes to make that pasta sauce.

Mass produced anything=mass produced everything

This is getting deep.

What is the quality of a mass produced Weesh?

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to find a strain of Alaskan sourdough, as that is considered one of the very best legacy starters to make bread with.

This is getting deep.

What is the quality of a mass produced Weesh?

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to find a strain of Alaskan sourdough, as that is considered one of the very best legacy starters to make bread with.

I feel like I could find a sourdough starter. Can they be mailed easily without dying? Let's continue this thread via PM.

As for the weeshes, attempts to mass produce them have led to...mixed results. You end up with slight color and tail variations as seen below:

Compare this:

w008-licorice-thumb.jpg

To this:

w028-pokecast-thumb.jpg

I feel like I could find a sourdough starter. Can they be mailed easily without dying? Let's continue this thread via PM.

As for the weeshes, attempts to mass produce them have led to...mixed results. You end up with slight color and tail variations

Are they at least chocolate filled?