What's Your Favorite Food?

Chocoswirl

So I'm eating dinner right now, and am having a bowl of spaghetti. I then began to think of my favorite foods and now, I want to know everypony's favorite food, drink, and dessert! :D

Mine are:

Food- Pizza

Dessert-Ice Cream, Cupcakes, Cakes, Chocolate, and chocolate ice cream cup shaped cakes! :3 Pies too! Oh, I just love every dessert!

Drink- Mango Juice and shakes!

Oh god I love food way too much for my own good.

I'm a HUGE pasta advocate myself, and I run off of a high carb low protein diet. My favorite food of all time though if I had to pick ONE would probably be fresh steamed artichoke! That stuff is just... oh god it's delicious! Dip the leaf in a little melted butter with pepper~

For dessert I'd have to say Devils Food or Key-Lime Pie. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I spoil myself I reach for the classy stuff.

My drink of choice would probably be a nice dark Rum with Coke. I tend to be a bit of a blabbermouth when I drink though, so I don't indulge TOO often!

Food: Bigos/Kapusta. Such a simple dish that can be modified so much, but no matter what is just plain delicious. Also relevant is butter chicken, bratwurst, and a well cooked steak with a good, proper rub of black peppercorns and sea salt.

Dessert: Three way tie: cobbler of any kind, and my grandmother's pumpkin and apple pies.

Drink: A good apple cider, one not too sweet or too tart. Alternatively, if I'm in the mood for something with a "kick", Fuller's Porter.

Fast food: In-N-Out 4x4 burger with cheese and ketchup only

Sit down restaurant: Currently a toss-up between chicken-fried steak, prime rib, and gyro with meat only. All-time favorite was Denny's meat-lover skillets, but they don't serve those anymore.

Food made by my Mom: Spaghetti

Food made by my Dad: Breaded porkchops

Dessert: Chocolate bar

Drink: Cherry icee

Drink: A good apple cider, one not too sweet or too tart. Alternatively, if I'm in the mood for something with a "kick", Fuller's Porter.

You ever try 'Angry Orchard' Cider? I wasn't much of a cider person until I tried that...And I loved it! And now my Target keeps selling out of it everytime I visit! I know it's freaking Pinkie Pie...I know it... :smirk:<3:AJ:

And Sushi. I love me some sushi! There's so much out there, and generally when I get sushi, I would get the 'weirdest' I could find..Make everyone sick...Like having the Octopus Sushi with the suckers still attached! Nom Nom!

Food: I guess I gotta go for a good ol' fashioned full english breakfast XD Yum!

Dessert: That's a tough one...Probally simple chocolate fudge cake!

Drink: Irn Bru! Or Orange Juice :L

Food: For the first time in my life, I'm having a hard time answering this. I think it's currently chicken fettuccine alfredo.

Dessert: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

Drink: Mountain Dew

That sounds so good. DX I wish I could go to the Cheesecake Factory, but I've went there so many times that I've decided to take a break from that place. Mountain Dew is also amazing. I might just grab a soda from the fridge right now.

I tend to avoid drinking soda, but when I do, I aim for quality over quantity. Case in point, I picked up a few packs of Fentimans soda today. It's like a whiff of antique store, and really nummy cola! I know it sounds funky, but it's really good. Flutterscotch can attest to this!

Sooooo I discovered something yesterday!

I have a really strong reaction to Dark chocolate, specifically 70%+ cocoa Dark Chocolate.

Like, omg it is SOOOOOOOO goood but it puts me in a REALLY um... awkward mood.

I got a hold of some the other day from a free trade store, and I just wanted to grab the nearest human being and make out with it. I was all sorts of tingly.

I have a really strong reaction to Dark chocolate, specifically 70%+ cocoa Dark Chocolate.

I got a hold of some the other day from a free trade store, and I just wanted to grab the nearest human being and make out with it. I was all sorts of tingly.

XDXDXD

Chocolate does have that effect on lots of people. Chocolate makes me want to sing and dance like I've never before.

My favorite food is chicken. Any type is fine with me.

I also like pizza.

My favorite candy includes dark chocolate, Twizzlers, and mints.

My favorite cake is Black Magic cake (contains coffee which although I don't drink coffee it gives a unique flavor to the chocolate in the cake)

Fruits and veggies I don't eat too many of, but I like apples and carrots.

As for drinks, I like tea (either hot or iced), hot chocolate, and sparkling grape juice.

Buffalo Wings. And make 'em blazing hot.

Oddly, while I love Buffalo Wings and spicy foods, I hate when my foods get too spicy. I find there's a certain point where the spices add to the flavour and it gets to be amazing (stuff like hot curries, gumbo and Cajun food, etc), but eventually there's a point where it gets to be /too/ hot, and then it just tastes like burning to me.

• Like 1

XDXDXD

Chocolate does have that effect on lots of people. Chocolate makes me want to sing and dance like I've never before.

My two chocosisters! *hugs*

Chocolate keeps me balanced. :mad: