Evenin' lads.

Kochi

About Myself: Well, I am a competitive clan gaming guy, who plays Line Battles in Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars. I like the whole discipline and order in the ranks thing, as well as the whole lining up and playing in formations.

I'm also into modding, you see. I've been working on the BattleGrounds II source mod for about 6 months as texture artist and somewhat historical advisor (Revolutionary War know-it-all here).

I was also put in charge of skin-making for my unit, making me the guy responsible for uniforms, colours, etc.

How I found Canterlot.com: Take an educated guess...

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, out of a flame war. I had to pick sides :P

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Beyond what's already stated above, I really cannot say much. Therefore, I shall make this entertaining:

So yeh. Hello, gents. Looking forward to sharing my spare time in this forum with ye.

Oh wow a game modder? What kinds of games have you modded for? Do you take mod requests/comissions?

As of right now I'm only a texture artist for Source and Warband engines.

In Source Engine I'm working with the BattleGrounds II dev-team, making new player skins, reworking some maps and making new, HD textures with normal maps.

In Warband I only work for my clan, which has official participation in Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars. Thus making me the guy responsible for about 15 custom skins that resemble the 47th Regiment of Foot, including Centre, Light and Grenadier companies, sapper, colours, officers and musicians, &c.

Request-wise, well, I can make stuff. However, don't expect me to get into huge detail and horribly big texture files. Nothing above 2048^2 px ever worked decently in any game I know.

However, I could give it a shot, if anyone wants, say, a small retexture of a TF2 or Warband uniform, custom texture for a map or me attempting to texturize an empty UV template for a model... well, I can give it a try.

• 2 months later...