A Magical Discussion (Open to all Unicorns)

Lux

Blue Moon, Sensing he was late, gave a knock on the door of the small bookstore. Riven flew a short distance behind him, before perching on his back, a small coo of excitement escaped her beak before the door swung open.

"Well of course you can look at the book," Lore said to Geary. The unicorn was never one to deny knowledge to another.

Lore watched at the two conversed about the selling of glowsticks. The stallion wanted to know more about how these were made. But before he could join the conversation, he heard a knock at the door.

"Oh hello," Lore said opening the door, "Welcome to Textual Treasures. I'm Lore Weaver, the owner of this store. What's your name?"

GearShift nodded in acknowledgement to lore keeper and took the book in her magic. "Thank you."

She listened intently at as Neon explained how to create glowstick gel. "Interesting, I wonder if I could store energy in crystals and create a 'crushed crystal gel' to just as a power transfer medium..." Neon Bright's rant sent GearShift into full inspiration mode. She'd been told by many that the words that started to pour from her mouth when she was excited by a discovery didn't even sound like Equestrian anymore.

((OCC: After this app was approved it turned out the name was taken, so Blue moon's name may change in the near future"))

"Hi, I'm Blue moon" He said as he and Riven walked inside.

"I'm here for the magical discussion"

"Nice to meet you Blue Moon. We will be starting shortly, as I'm just waiting a few more minutes for any other pony to show up. Until then why don't you meet the other ponies attending?"

Lore showed Blue to the area where the two ponies were talking about crystal storage and capturing energy to make glowsticks.

"This is Blue Moon who will be joining us for the discussion."

Lore looked at the three ponies who showed up and then at the clock in the store.

"Well ponies, I think this is it who will be coming to this discussion. So why don't we all head to the sitting area, and if any other pony comes in later we'll be able to have them join in."

With that Lore proceeded to head towards the sitting area that was set up.

"Likewise," she said finishing up the shake. "Seems it's time to get this discussion on the road."

GearShift fell in with Lore and Neon as they headed towards the sitting area. "You being kind of quite there Neon, what's up?"

GearShift looked at the pony and could only sigh in her mind. If only ponies were like machines, I'd have this figured out in a heartbeat. She thought. "hmm. I'll leave you to your thoughts then." She continued to walk with the group but Neon's silent contemplation still seemed strange to her.

Lore Weaver noticed that Neon had become very quiet, different from her usually bubbly self when she entered in. It was like she was deep in thought about something. He didn't want to pry into the life of a pony too much, especially one the stallion met just a few minutes ago. Yet if there was something, anything he could do, he could at least try.

"Are you ok Neon? You seem like you have alot on your mind. Do you want to talk about it?"

"That's it," GearShift said as she turned to face Neon. "Neon, what's bothering you? Not even thirty minutes ago you were jumping happily as you told me about glow sticks." She said as she stared into Neon's eyes.