My Greatest Wish For The Show.

LeonHorizon

There is only one thing that I want for this show to do. Forget giving Dr. Whoves a speaking part. Forget a Derpy episode. Forget anything that has been thought or will be thought of. This would make make me go full blown, 110%, holy crap these guys are GENIUSES, bow down to the greatest animation minds of this generation.

Now, as a boy born in the mid 90s, I don't know that much about the show, old and new. I dabble a bit, watched some of the episodes, joined a couple of forums, but never took a serious following to the show as most of you. But I found about a little tidbit that could change all of that.

Bring. Back. Tirek. 48604%20-%20g1%20Rescue_From_Midnight_Castle%20tirek.jpg

Yes. That guy. The evil centaur who attempted to convert ponies into dragons to make them his slaves. Bar none, the greatest SOB to ever do battle with technicolor equines. I know little about the show's previous incarnations, but I know enough to figure out that this guy is AWESOME. And if they manage to pull this off and make him AWESOME again, not only will I call myself a brony, I will do so proudly. I will scream it to the heavens and say "Yes. I like this show. And I will show you why." And I will show them Tirek, and how he returned to raise hell and take names.

Seriously. This guy should have an episode in FiM. If they manage to make that episode amazing, I would love the show more than I do now.

• Like 1

Yeah, while I'm not a fan of the previous generations...The older shows had some cool bad guys.. Most just didn't look like they belonged in the show...And if you follow the "Discorderly Conduct' the artist/writer there did a really good job re-working Tirek into the FIM style..Eve giving him an origin story..He was a good guy..Very into nature like good lil' Centaurs..

tumblrm3k7opsmrs1ru5991.jpg

Ofcourse Discord sends some of his fake pony puppets to mess with the poor guy and turns him evil. Boo Discord!

tumblrm3k7opsmrs1ru5991.gif

http://discorderlyconduct.tumblr.com/page/12

They also use Grogar who Discord also tries to mess with, but gets his flank handed to him cause Grogar is just a bit too clever for him...