Pinkie Pie Friends Reunion (Mojo, Rosewind, Imagination, QueenChryslais747, Chocoswirl)

Mojo

231px-S01E25_Rocky_is_not_pleased.PNG

Rocky

The party room at Sugar Cube Corner was all set! Bright, colorful decorations hung from the ceiling and festival party banners covered the walls. The largest banner was white and had the words 'WELCOME TO THE REUNION' painted on it. Seated on a wooden stool at a table laden with a pink birthday cake and party favors was a pile of rocks three rocks high, wearing a party hat as he examined the guest list.

"Hmmm! Let's see here!" Rocky said in his gruff voice. "We gots me, of course. Mr. Turnips, Madam LeFlour, Sir Lintsalot and our hostess, Pinkie Pie. Can't wait till my cousin Tom rolls in! I don't getta see ol' Tom much since he got so famous. It'll be great to catch up with all the old gang! Wonder if we'll have dancin' tonight? Kinda hard to have a good dance when we've only gots two goils and four guys. I don't wanna dance with Pinkie Pie, that goil's all over duh dance floor! How about yous, Madam LeFlour, would yous wanna dance wit me?"

Madame LaFlour was seated at the table as well, just across from her good friend Rocky. She was utterly delighted to partake in this event, and was also quite happy to see her friends again. She listened intently to Rocky as he read the guest list aloud. LaFlour had met Rocky at the first party she attended, which was thrown by Pinkie Pie. Rocky seemed like a rather interesting fellow, and he was a rather bold one as well. Mr. Turnips was a good friend of hers as well, and she often saw him in the kitchen every once in a while. Then, there was herself, and she was very happy to hear her name included on the list. Then, there was Sir Lintsalot. He was quite different from Rocky, being a dignified and majestic friend. Last, but not least, was the party-thrower herself, Pinkie Pie. Pinkie was a very lively and happy mare, with a great sense of humor and a love for parties and pastries, just like LaFlour herself. At the first party, LaFlour was rather saddened seeing her quite upset and depressed, but LaFlour and the others were ready to help her out, with LaFlour offering her famous advice to help out her friend. LaFlour was rather excited about the mention of Tom. She had never met Rocky's said cousin, but she was always looking forwards to making new friends.

LaFlour looked rather surprised as she heard her good friend offer to dance with her. "Oh Rocky, why of course! I would love to dance!" she spoke in her melodic and high-pitched sounding french accent. "It would be magnifique!"

Pinkie Pie sat at her table, laden with all sorts of goodies! Cakes, pies, grass tarts, punch, lemonade, and of course cupcakes! Her mane was poofy this time, unlike her straight locks from her first party. "How nice to see you all again! You all know that I just adore having parties with such good friends! Right Madame LaFlour?" She slapped the sack of flour heartily across her...back? "Thanks for looking out for me when I was foalsitting the Twins several weeks ago, it meant a lot to me!"

She turned to Rocky, Sir Lintsalot, and Mr. Turnip. "Don't worry, you three! I love you like bestest best friends too, even if you didn't help me in my time of need. I heard your cousin is coming over, Rocky? Are you related, anyway?" Pinkie looked up at the ceiling, poking her chin in deep thought. "Either way I wouldn't want to take any of your relatives for granite! Heehehee!"

"Yous tells the best jokes, Pinkie!" Rocky laughed. "You'll like Tom. I think yous met'm before, but yous was kinda out of yur head dat day. I hope Tom hasn't changed since he went off and became famous. Hay Pinkie, I hears yous is babysiting foals now, how's it goin'?"

Rocky then glanced over at Mr Turnips and Madam LeFlour.

"Yous two's lookin' good tonight! Betcha gotta be careful cause the two of yous could gets eaten if yous ain't careful."

"Oh, eet was no problem at all, Pinkie! Those twins are quite a handful!" LaFlour spoke happily, waving one of her "arms" in the air. "I was glad to be of help towards foalsitting!"

"Now, who would want to eat just plain flour?" Madame chuckled. "However, I did help with baking these pastries!" she pointed out.

237px-S01E25_And_neither_is_lint.PNG

Seated at the table, silent until now was Sir Lintsalot, the 'Knighty' pile of lint who so enjoyed parties, especially Pinkie Pie's!

"Now Rocky, it's not sporting to tease our fellow party guests," the party hat wearing lint pile spoke. "I could bring up your own embarrassing encounter with Rainbow Dash at our first party and.."

"Don't yous go dare, chump!" Rocky protested. "Foirst, I never hits a dame! Second, she caught me off guard!"

"NOW do you see my point, dear fellow? We're here to have a delightful time! Besides, we want to be on our best behavior for your cousin Tom. When did he say he'd be arriving?"

"Anytime now, guys! Tom's so cool, he's probably gonna be fashionably late," Rocky said as he turned towards Pinkie. "Did yous invites any of yur pony pals to our party?"

Pinkie picked up a cup of punch, sipping it awkwardly. "Oh my well, no! I didn't invite my other friends. Cause like, I wanted to spend special time with all of you!" She glanced to Sir Lintsalot. "Say, are you mostly cotton, or are you a thread and dustbunny blend? I don't mean to get personal or anything, just curious." And to the flour sack. "Isn't it kind of gross you donated your insides for our treats here? Wouldn't we consider that cannibalism? At least for you...right?" Twitch.

The pink mare glanced at her empty wrist. "Where is your friend, Rocky? And yes, I'm a foalsitter now of two very special little twins! They'd really dig you, especially Pound! Punch?" Without even glancing in Rocky's direction, she lifted her arm and dumped her punch on top of Rocky. "Rockin'."

"Oh no, remember that I am the sack! The flour just makes me complete, so I don't have to be an empty sack!" LaFlour hurriedly spoke, flailing her arms rapidly. She didn't want her friends to avoid eating the pastries because of her! Sighing, she turned to Mr. Turnips. "Oh, no offense taken, Mr. Turnips. I have not seen you around the kitchen for a week! Where 'ave you been?" The sack of flour questioned the bucket of turnips.

As if on cue, there came a knock at the door!

Of course, Tom was far too polite to just let himself in. The 'stock broker' rock was looking uite dapper today, with a bow tie taped to him and everything! Though it wasn't a formal event, per se, who says he couldn't look his best? "Here at last. Sugercube Corner. Shame, I've never been here until now. I remember seeing this place once, with my darling Rarity... My precious, beautiful little marshmallow... Ah, but this isn't time to lose yourself to memory, Tom! Friends and family await!"

He could bear to not think about Rarity for a few moments to enjoy the party. He WAS invited by his dear cousin Rocky after all. Quite the spunky little fellow. He always had been. Oh the trouble a couple of rocks could get into... It almost brought a smile on his... Well, it brought him a smile in spirit, to remember their younger and care-free days. Before the war. Before the quarry. Though luckily Rocky never had to live through all that.

"Hay Pinkie, watch where yous is pourin'," Rocky said in a civil tone, not wanting to anger the host of the party. It was at that moment that Tom rolled in.

"Cousin Tom! Glad yous could make it!" the stack of smaller rocks with the party hat on said, "Everyone, this is my famous cousin Tom! Tom, this is Madam LeFlour, Sir Lintsalot and Mr Turnips, and I think yous already knows Pinkie Pie!"

"Delighted to meet you, dear boy," Sir Lintsalot said, "I'd offer to shake your hand, but I seem to lack one. For that matter, sir, so do you."

"My cousin's a secret agent, but don't tell no one about it, cause if ya do, you'll answer to me!" Rocky boldly proclaimed.

• 2 weeks later...