Money Flow (rd)?

charkzilla20

Rainbow's forte is napping and flying fast. Building a house would be boring, and she wouldn't be good at it. Maybe she made the cloud flourishes, and the rainbow sections, but I have my doubts that every pegasus builds their own house, when there is certainly some specialization going on. Do you think she made her end tables?

Rainbow's forte is napping and flying fast. Building a house would be boring, and she wouldn't be good at it. Maybe she made the cloud flourishes, and the rainbow sections, but I have my doubts that every pegasus builds their own house, when there is certainly some specialization going on. Do you think she made her end tables?

Not every pegasus lives in Ponyville or have a fancy house. If I remember correctly her house changed between different episodes. Seems more likely she could quickly make adjustments then she just goes around buying new houses

Everything brought up here was talked about in my thread.

Her house is made of a lot of clouds - Weather is a business, I doubt she'd be allowed to take that may clouds and that much airspace for free.

Architecture - she never showed any talent for it

Rainbowfall - rainbows are made by the engineers at cloudsdale, so Dash must have a machine that constantly makes them...I dont think thats free.

Theres probably more, but nothing really adds up with RDs house.