Hi there!

PrincessDaisyDay

About Myself: I'm Dream Painter and I'm new here on Canterlot.com

My hobbies are drawing, listening music/singing along and playing outside.

How I found Canterlot.com: I clicked a link on dA from a ponybase and then I came here

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw the very first pic and a blog about it on blogspot with vids of the very first episodes.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
Hello :smirk:

I have one question: How can I upload images? Can anyone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me?

I need it, rlly.

But thanks that you'd read this blog and now know me for a little bit :)

Hi there! Cute name.

Two things: You'll need to post around the site a bit before before you'll be able to use site gallery features, if I recall correctly. I'm not sure what your post count needs to be, though.

Otherwise, you would click the "gallery" link up top and you'll see the option on the right side to upload stuff.

You are welcome to link your DA or use another image host, such as imgur.com, if you want to show off your stuff. We have a creativity section where you are welcome to present your creations as well! Just start a new thread and have at it!

Welcome! :smirk:

Welcome aboard! Rosewind pretty much covered it, but you need to do the minimum 3 responses in the introduction thread before you can start posting images or participating in other forums.

You can also link to your DA in your profile, or even your signature!

okay. I have a dA account of course

Welcome aboard! Rosewind pretty much covered it, but you need to do the minimum 3 responses in the introduction thread before you can start posting images or participating in other forums.

You can also link to your DA in your profile, or even your signature!