Hello im pnukup

Pnukup

About Myself: I live in Sweden and I'm 20 years old

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Was on a misc forum and a user-group specific forum I was in was trolling a mlp thread, haven't heard of MLP before but one thing lead to another and here I am.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hello my name in pnukup, real name Anders.

Not sure what to put here but feel free to ask questions! :)

Welcome to Canterlot! That's certainly an interesting user name. Is there a story behind it? Or is it a Swedish word I've never heard of?

It doesn't have a meaning.

It started with a friend saying like "hey I bet you can't say nggatchkupupupebe" and I had some trouble saying it then I told him I bet you can't say hypernevakustiskadiafragmakontravibrationer and he couldn't and so I remember the first work as "pnukupupupupebe" and from there it turned into "pnukup"

Tell me if I'm going too fast.

It doesn't have a meaning.

It started with a friend saying like "hey I bet you can't say nggatchkupupupebe" and I had some trouble saying it then I told him I bet you can't say hypernevakustiskadiafragmakontravibrationer and he couldn't and so I remember the first work as "pnukupupupupebe" and from there it turned into "pnukup"

Tell me if I'm going too fast.

Can you say Fibbleaspercontortionalitationismderfobniark?

Greetings Pnukup. Interesting name story you got there. Those words frighten me and I'm used to seeing long scientific words. Oh well!

Welcome to Canterlot. Also you should totally teach me some Swedish words. I'm going to a party at the end of the month that will be hosted by a Swedish Company known as Teenage Engineering. Would be awesome to just blow them away by knowing some of their language :D

You know that's going to backfire, right? You'll say like "Hi, I'm Swirly" and it could end up meaning "I want to rub peach jelly on my armpits."

Are you saying I SHOULDN'T trust our new Swedish friend?

Välkommen! Welcome to our herd! It's great to see a Swedish brony! How is the FiM merchandise in your country? Is there a lot? None at all?

No idea, I don't really like dolls...

I don't have anything against people who do buy fim dolls but I never saw the appeal to it.

Welcome to Canterlot. Also you should totally teach me some Swedish words

Tell them this, it's spelled as you should pronounce it so google translate wont help you for one bit here.

Yeigh will smey-da peer sick-a sillt eeh mine-a arm whole-or