Hello, new here.

Applepanoble

About Myself: I am a furry, 26 years old, male and living currently around the mid-Atlantic states.

How I found Canterlot.com: Link on another website

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My roommate showed me a few episodes of the first season on Youtube and then showed me the first Ponies anthology.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Hello everyone, the name is Applepanoble. Well, I like Applejack and well Braeburn as well since I am into the whole country/cowboy thing and Applepanoble is a country boy/cowboy since he takes a lot from Braeburn but I also like the whole upper class gentlemen, like British gentlemen from the Victorian era so Applepanoble is a combination of the two. I do not have any pics of my character and do not have the money to get one drawn and my drawing skills are WAY below average. But I should also say that I am a furry as well which I go by the name of Axel Wolf, which I heard this site is very furry friendly compared to other brony sites which condemn and treat furries with disrespect and hate. So, if you do not like furries please at least be able to tolerate because honestly I do not want to jump from one brony site to another until I find a site that I can feel accepted because the last thing I want is to leave the brony fandom and never come back and well have a dislikement for bronies. I guess that is it from me, so later.

Welcome to Canterlot! If you're lucky, you can probably find someone willing to draw Applepanoble over in the Request area of the Creativity forum! Just remember to ask nicely, and not get upset if the person you requested decides not to do it or ends up dropping the project! Requests are requests after all.

We actually have a thread or two regarding the furry community over in the 18+ section! There's plenty of mixed feelings, but you're not going to be turned away or harassed for it here! (If you do get harassed, do NOT hesitate to tell someone! The devs here are very good about handling harassment). I'm no furry myself, but I do love you guys and really enjoy the art your community puts out!

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and have fun over in the RP area!

[edit] Gosh I use way too many exclamation marks.

Welcome to Canterlot! If you're lucky, you can probably find someone willing to draw Applepanoble over in the Request area of the Creativity forum! Just remember to ask nicely, and not get upset if the person you requested decides not to do it or ends up dropping the project! Requests are requests after all.

We actually have a thread or two regarding the furry community over in the 18+ section! There's plenty of mixed feelings, but you're not going to be turned away or harassed for it here! (If you do get harassed, do NOT hesitate to tell someone! The devs here are very good about handling harassment). I'm no furry myself, but I do love you guys and really enjoy the art your community puts out!

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and have fun over in the RP area!

[edit] Gosh I use way too many exclamation marks.

Heh, thank you Kryptchild for all the info! :)

Honestly, I left a brony site called iBrony where I felt the odd man out due to majority of the users were kids and young teens and every time I spoke I felt ignored and knowing if I mentioned I was a furry there, I would have most likely been chased out of there.