My Little Teenagers: Friendship is Angst

Kryptchild

I'm doing a fun little comprehension project! Draw the MLP cast in their teen years. So far this is just a comprehensive exercise and an excuse to draw the cast with alternate hair styles. I may story it out somewhere down the road if this project doesn't flop like my usual ones do!

I AM open to ideas if people have particularly interesting head canons, by the way.

First up we have Fluttershy's papa trying to get her to smile after getting new braces.

tumblr_m8rjjromGq1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Aww. '3'

That reminds me of an mlp comic series on DA called Dash Academy. It takes place in RD's flight school/high school years. Fluttershy has braces in that comic too. :3

I actually follow Dash Academy on DA! Though I had forgotten about her braces as it's been a while since I've seen it. It probably effected my head canon at some point though.

Twilight wasn’t always a geek. Back in her early to mid teens, she was a bit of a trouble maker. The stress of her advanced studies, the distance from her parents, and the lack of any real parental figure made her a bit of a punk. Most of her teachers were too afraid of the fact that she was Celestia’s protege to really discipline her. And of course between Raising the Sun and Moon, Ruling an entire nation, and headmistressing a School… Celestia just didn’t have much time to set Twi straight until she was a little older.

tumblr_m8s15anUau1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Ha!

I was checking the "new content" and noticed that you were the most recent post, and thought "I hope I am about to see another teenager".

You just made my evening.

Well technically, making a throw that caromed off of two defending players before scoring a point (luck, not skill) was what made my evening.

This is the cherry on top.

This one seems less realistic, than the fluttershy pic, but still amusing. The idea that TS thinks chewing gum is rebellious is fun! The idea that she might engage in "F*** Celestia" graffiti...is shocking. To say the least.

Ha!

I was checking the "new content" and noticed that you were the most recent post, and thought "I hope I am about to see another teenager".

You just made my evening.

Well technically, making a throw that caromed off of two defending players before scoring a point (luck, not skill) was what made my evening.

This is the cherry on top.

This one seems less realistic, than the fluttershy pic, but still amusing. The idea that TS thinks chewing gum is rebellious is fun! The idea that she might engage in "F*** Celestia" graffiti...is shocking. To say the least.

Actually she's tagging over "F*** Celstia" XD Notice how Celestia's cutie mark and her own are the most recently layered tags? She wasn't a very GOOD punk.