Fanfic Writers Wanted!

Kryptchild

Hello writers! I'm glad you've decided to take some time to read this, cause I've got a dilemma and only YOU can help!

There is a criminal lack of fanfiction around my favorite ship Sweetie Belle x Scootaloo!

Help me Fanfic writers of Canterlot! You're my only hope!

All sillyness aside, I'm making a request to our wonderful writer community for some fanfiction shipping Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo.

It can be sad fiction, happy fiction, long, short, romantic or friendshipping. You can do a one shot or full on chapter project! You've got full creative liberty with this request, as long as Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and their interactions are the focus of the story.

If I can tell you put serious effort into it, there'll be cover art in it for you! And I'll advertise it on my Tumblr!

If you're interested or considering, drop a comment in the thread! There's no obligation! If you say you'll start and later down the road you find you don't have time, the story frustrates you, or you just don't feel the ship, all you have to do is drop a message in the thread notifying me that you're bowing out.

When you're done with the story, simply post it to your preferred fanfic posting site (Fimfiction, Deviantart, Google Docs, etc.) and post a link in this thread.

I'd also like to mention that this request can be taken up by multiple writers. If I get five really good fics out of this, that'll mean five pieces of cover art! (Hello workload!). So if someone takes on the request, you still can too!

Thank you for your time, happy writing!

c':

This sounds adorable as all-get-out, and while I'd love to see this come to fruition, I only wish I could work on something like this myself! Sadly, I'm chock full of things and school, and notoriously terrible when it comes to shipping. Oh well, best of luck to the writers that say to go for it!

Ah, I'd love to take a crack at this! My writing skills need some polishing up, and a ship fic might rid my writing skills of their misery! Count me in! :D

I'll have a go! :3

Oh sweet DIDBI.

I've always wanted to try shipping, and those two characters are a bit more relatable than the others to me. I'll see what I can do,

Oh WOW! That was a surprisingly fast response! Thanks for taking up the request guys! There's no deadline, and it is a request. Take all the time you need, and don't show it off until you feel like it's done to your personal standards! Happy writing!

And of course if anyone else wants to jump in, by all means!

Just remember to have fun!

Here, have a chapter! http://thistleflower...t-One-321353672

You've got me on a creative streak, so I think this is going to be a series~

Enjoy! <3

I- buh... wha?! But that was just 3 hours! Holy WOW that's fast o_o;;

I'm still in class, so I won't be able to read it when I get home! Guh I must have just been a bad writer, my stuff usually took me several days back when I wrote...

I feel I should get in on this.

I have never shipped anything before.

And I'm not entirely motivated right now.

But hey, just a bit of fun :20:

Sign me up, though if I change my mind, please don't be surprised :sleep:

I'll try my best though :D

I feel I should get in on this.

I have never shipped anything before.

And I'm not entirely motivated right now.

But hey, just a bit of fun :20:

Sign me up, though if I change my mind, please don't be surprised :sleep:

I'll try my best though :D

Go for it! If you end up not wanting to do it, or just aren't feeling it part way through, at least let me know!

I'd like to give it a try.

Awesome! Have fun with it, can't wait to see what people bring to the table!

Well, here it is. Chapter one :D

Not sure if it's rushed or not (Or if it's any good or not XD)

But I guess there's not time like the present.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHkyUul3x2PGcYkGfkVTa15sQpWZcz4hOAfaSO1pWOI/edit?pli=1

Hope you enjoy! :)

Well, here it is. Chapter one :D

Not sure if it's rushed or not (Or if it's any good or not XD)

But I guess there's not time like the present.

https://docs.google....pWOI/edit?pli=1

Hope you enjoy! :)

OMG Connor you best have a DA or a Fimfiction or something!

Just to let you know, I'm revising the first chapter. :) Adding bits and taking some away, you know the drill :3

Will re-post the link when it's done! <3

Edit: http://thistleflower...r-One-322164180 The revised version! Hope you all like it! <3

That revision is like a thousand times improvement! It might sound selfish, but I hope your request thread doesn't bog you down from finishing this story!

Both of you, just WOW. Waiting for the second chapters with baited breath here!

• 3 weeks later...