You're now a super villain...

My power, my superior IQ (I already have)... Ehmmm, build robots, then enslave that robots, so they make animal energized robots, then assemble mechs and big robots, then plagiarize star wars building a Death Star with my semblance and launch it, collect 7 special Emeralds to feed it. Twiddle my toes waiting for a Porcupine and a magic fox come to stop me. Roast them and Om nom nom...

/END

My power, my superior IQ (I already have)... Ehmmm, build robots, then enslave that robots, so they make animal energized robots, then assemble mechs and big robots, then plagiarize star wars building a Death Star with my semblance and launch it, collect 7 special Emeralds to feed it. Twiddle my toes waiting for a Porcupine and a magic fox come to stop me. Roast them and Om nom nom...

/END

Whatever you say, Eggman. Wouldn't it be easier to just unleash a monster that you lose control over each time? :D

• 2 weeks later...

You know what? If I were a villain, I would start a henchmen academy. Evildoers need to get their minions from somewhere, right? I could just sell some of the best students off if money ever got tight. I'd have an endless supply of personal henchmen (just send them on missions for me and call 'em on the job experience). I'd even get to join all of the best evil circles and all of that jazz.

But the best part? Henchman are so important to villainy, that I'd not only be safe from sudden but inevitable betrayal (villains want minions. I doubt they'd want to run of school of them if somepony took me out) but I'd also have their protection from heroes. If I ever needed their help, I'd just call up on some minion loan debts or perhaps play the whole if-you-let-me-rot-here-in-prison-you'll-have-to-recruit-your-own-followers-and-we-all-know-what-a-waste-of-time-that-is card. Simple, yet elegant.

Psychokinetic and telepathic powers, and I would practice my powers on thugs until I was strong nough to cut off a city from the world. I would destroy the central government of the United States and nuke the worlds WMD stockpiles, teach humans to mess with powers beyond their control.

If I were a supervillain? Well, then obviously I'd be one of the fatcats in charge of the entertainment industry. So I guess I'd just do stuff like subvert civil rights with lobbying politicians into enforcing legislations masked to combat piracy, completely underpay the cornerstone of the product's success whilst grossly overpaying myself in the process, create and freely distribute software designed for file-sharing, advertising it and posting tutorials to utilize them, then turn right around and sue everyone for copyright claims of piracy whilst downloading entire seasons of my own products in my own free time. Then I'd pump the media to the point of gross obesity with reality TV shows and autotuned singers with zero talent besides being eyecandy.

..And at the end of the day, I'd go to sleep on my four-poster bed made out of money. Ain't nothin' like legalized crime.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be one of those Lawful Evil types, mould the world in my image yadda yadda, probably my powers will be being a mastermind + some combat useful powers (such as telekinesis) so I can fight the law

or just wreck stuff like the Joker, can't choose between the 2 T-T

I shall create a trance song that's so powerful it will cause anyone that hears it to go clinically insane by adding some weird noises and synths in it and play the song through the radio waves worldwide then everybody who heard the song will start attacking eachother and an entire worldwide free for all war will break out while I sit back and just laugh.

Make everyone worship whichever cartoon character I'm deeply obsessed with (at time of writing, that'd be Jenny Wakeman). And every so often, change it so they worship someone else - without any actual notice! REALLY confuse them!! Kick up a royal fight over who's better!!!!!!!! :mad:

Purple zucchini! :aubrey:

• 3 weeks later...

So, I get to choose my own super powers? VnCRQ.png

First thing first, I would like to infest all of my points on bio-engineering, then I will try to make as many innovative inventions as I could (the world can always use more stronger and sweeter fruits), patent them all under my name, and then get a huge load cash from selling them.

After I got enough money, I will buy a secluded medical facility in a third world country. In there I will get to create a new species of insects that will always evolve to better suits themselves in any kind environment. They will strive to consume everything they can get their chitinous limbs on, and they will grow larger, stronger, and smarter in every generation.

When I managed to create the most stable strain, I will release them all to various ruins of civilizations around the planet. In a few decades they will grow much larger than ever. In a few centuries, there can be only one dominant species on the planet, and it's not mammal.

luMUk.png

• Like 1

Have the world under my control? Hehehehe >: D

Well first I would up the output of cyanide, I need more of that!

Then, I begin to kill everyone at a whim. I kill the disease of the world, the people that deserve to die. And I become a god.

Kira_DeathNote.jpg

I would then turn the world against itself. Watch as everyone fought as I twisted mankind's fate. In the chaos, I take my throne. Then, in the fires of the core of earth, I forge the one ring to rule them all. Harnessing its power, I become the ultimate being. No one could stop my reign >: D ! I could live forever!

200px-Unico_Anello.png

1. get some photographs of SCP 096 (an invincible demon that will hunts you down when you see its face, even if you only took a glimpse of its photograph)
  2. get a SCP 173 (a sculpture that able to move extremely fast and breaks your neck, but is immobile under direct line of sight. Think of a weeping angel, but this one kills you outright)
  3. staple a few SCP 096's photographs on SCP 173
  4. let it loose

The only way to keep 173 from killing you is to have a few people to keep an eye on it, but 096 will take care of those guys. it might not be catastrophic, but the laugh is so worth it :P