Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Pinkie looked quite happy at the announcement. "It's going to be starting soon! I can't wait!" Pinkie squeaked in joy. She quickly placed Orchid back on top of her head, and bounced off to meet a few more campers before heading off to the center of camp. Orchid, however, jumped off from her head to Pinkie's left shoulder, giving Gummy more space on top of her head.

AJ nodded and looked over in Buzz's direction "Hm, guess he forgot about this little guy. Guess I'll have to hold onto him for a little while." she spoke to herself. Looking at the grasshopper one last time, she placed it on her shoulder and walked off towards Fluttershy to join her.

Buzz turned his head as he heard Twilight's announcement. He turned his head back to Rainbow Dash and said, "Looks like we'll have to pick this conversation up later" before walking torwards the camp entrance to be seated. A boy in what appeared to be a kind of martial arts uniform caught his eye as he was looking for a good place to sit. He walked over to him and asked "What's up? Mind if I sit here?"

(OOC: If I don't use colored text when talking, it's because I'm posting from my dad's iPad)

Licorice sat up, extending a hand to her new friend. "... Are you ready for orientation, Cloud?" She started making her way in the direction of where it was to take place when she spotted Brew, wandering around like a lost little puppy.. Almost like he was looking for friend. "Hey!" She called over cheerfully, "You should come sit by me!" She turned to Cloud and gave him a brief introduction Brew before he could make it over to join up. "He's kind of shy.. He hasn't told me his name yet, but he seems like a dreamer too."

Brew walks over and sits quietly next to Licorice. He looks at Cloud. "Uh... hi... I'm Brew Highkick. I'm from Fillydelphia." Brew replies with a slight bow. He still seems slightly nervous but it seems he is warming up to people now. Licorice still makes him nervous on the account that she is still a girl but... she still makes him feel welcome. This Cloud feels familiar to him somehow, like he can relate to him.

(OOC: Ouch, What about Buzz, MasterMustang?)

Buzz silently watched as Brew walked away from him, paying him no heed. He noticed that his cabin-mate, Cloud, was with the girl who just called Brew over. He walked over to say hi. "Hey Tag, mind if I sit with you?"

(Is everyone going blind or something? XD The jumble of posts is getting more and more confusing, not to mention we're getting even more campers involved! But that's a good thing. Time to put my organization skills to the test! *puts on fingerless gloves*)

Aurron had just arrived at camp white tail....on foot he was covered in sweat and panting like a marathon runner he jokingly said to himself " next time i am getting a ride" he looked up and noticed everyone was in the center of the camp "huh must be orientation i guess im not to late" he then made his way to the rest of the group

"Nice to meet you,my name's Buzz" He said with a wave. "The only thing you need to know about me is that I love bugs, and bugs love me" A hornet briefly landed on Buzz's hand and allowed him to pet it a little before taking flight again.

"Licorice. Licorice Black." Licorice gave him a small wave back. "Some bugs are neat.. I really enjoy owls." She gave him a slender smile. "Hey.. I have sort of a strange question for you, Buzz. I've always just sort of wondered.. Do bugs feel pain?.... I've never been one to harm creatures of ANY kind, I've just.. Wondered.." Her eyes drifted down.. Was that question awkward? I'd never hurt a fly.. Nor a spider nor an ant..

A girl was one of those already seated around the campfire, making small talk with those little boys and girls around her. Not that it was really sensible for her to think of them as little, since they had all at least started on puberty by this point. Wordplay cracked her knuckles slightly, excusing herself out of a conversation to pay attention to a newcomer. She felt it would be in her best interest to talk to as many people as possible, get introductions out of the way so they could go on to the fun stuff once the counselors began orientation.

Her horn glinted in the light as she nodded slightly at a pretty tall guy who was making his way towards the center- Aurron- and gestured at an empty spot next to her.

A girl was one of those already seated around the campfire, making small talk with those little boys and girls around her. Not that it was really sensible for her to think of them as little, since they had all at least started on puberty by this point. Wordplay cracked her knuckles slightly, excusing herself out of a conversation to pay attention to a newcomer. She felt it would be in her best interest to talk to as many people as possible, get introductions out of the way so they could go on to the fun stuff once the counselors began orientation.

Her horn glinted in the light as she nodded slightly at a pretty tall guy who was making his way towards the center- Aurron- and gestured at an empty spot next to her.

(Awesome post, but you need to apply in our OOC, before posting. Unless you did post, and I'm being stupid, in which case, IGNORE THIS!)

Buzz nodded. "Yes, bugs can feel pain just like you and me" Buzz was a pleased with her interest for the topic. "They're capable of emotions too. If an ant finds a piece of candy somone droped on the ground, you can bet he'll be excited and rush back to tell her colony. If someone is poking a bee's nest with a stick, there's no doubt that they will be furious" He explained. "I don't think it's strange question at all, but why do you ask?"

((YUSSS another female char!! At LAST!! :3))

(Hey! The first camper to apply was a female character! >:U I just had to drop her for the time being, since I got AJ, but she shall return I tell you! SHE SHALL RETURN! *shakes fist at those whippersnappers*)

(That may be, I was just feeling sort of.. Genderly alone because she wassn't in the rp yet? Lol. x3)

Yay, I'm not weird.. "A close friend of mine had once told me that they couldn't, squishing an ant to prove his point. I felt bad for the little guy.. A death is always a sad thing, even if it's of something as small as, say.. a bug."

Aurron wiped the sweat from his forehead as he walked to the center of the camp

he noticed a young lady was trying to get him to sit next to her " huh already makin friends" he walk up to wordplay and said "hey"

(sorry for the very long wait my computer decided that today was the day it would atempt suicide)

Another carriage pulled up and pepperjack quickly hopped out of the passenger side, "Mom! I have everything! Don't worry ill be fine! I'm gonna be late! Love you bye!" Before her mom could say anything she grabbed her bag and closed the door

"whew..." She thought to herself " I feel bad... But I almost didn't make it out of there... Love my mom... But... She's just nervous I mean sure its my first time camping... But... " She glanced around "if anyone should be nervous its me..." After a moment of looking she found twilight and was assigned to cabin 2 "cabin 2... Cabin 2... Cabin aha!" She walked into the empty cabin "alright... Time to set up camp... Heh... Ooh! I want the top bunk!" She struggled to climb up it but finally succeeded and placed her duffle bag "okay... It's almost time for orientation! I'd better hurry!" She hopped down and headed out towards the campfire

Brew sits quietly next to Licorice just enjoying her company. She seems to like to talk, he doesn't mind. He listens more than he speaks. Soon his mind begins to drift and feels distant from everyone else. He wonders what camp is gunna be like.

Licorice took notice of her friend's distancedness. "So.. Brew.. Have you ever been to camp before? It's my first year.. And I feel pretty privileged to be here. My parents barely even agreed to let me come."

Brew snaps back to the present. He looks around until he meets eyes with Licorice but then looks away embarrassed. "Well... ummm... it is my first time here... or any camp for that matter." he exlaims. "It was kinda... my mother's idea... she was saying that she felt that I was couped up for too long in either my room, dad's gym, or Master's Dojang. Mom... felt that I needed some air... a change of pace." He feels so weird talking about himself but at the same time he feels safe doing. "So... yea..."