Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Wordplay gave Aurron a questioning look. "Yo? I just pointed at them? Well, some of them at any rate." Wordplay leaned back in place, showing no obvious discomfort as she readily defied the pull of gravity with her own stregnth. "Don't know your history my man? Don't worry, I barely know it myself."

"those are the counselors!? they look younger then most of the campers"

Pinkie was ecstatic as she quickly hopped up to the podium with a huge grin on her face. Tonight marked the first night of lots of fun nights to come, and she couldn't be happier. Gummy remained on top of her head, making her stand out as the counselor with a baby alligator on her head. Orchid remained on her shoulder, but wasn't too noticeable due to the fact that it wasn't too large. Taking in a deep breath, Pinkie began to speak=, a bit rapidly.

"Hiya everyone! I'm Pinkie Pie, the assistant head counselor here at Camp Whitetail, and I'm super-duper happy to be here! I'll be Twilight's assistant, helping her out with all of the important stuff. Here at camp, I'll be doing the planning for all of the amazing and fun parties and campfires, and you get to help me! I have all sorts of themes planned, like farm themes, cupcake themes, color themes, and squirrel themes! Then, we can setup the campfires and parties once we have all of the planning done! It'll be so exciting! Of course, he have to clean up after ourselves too, since silly little Twilight here wants everything to be in tip-top shape when we're not doing anything!" Pinkie explained joyfully, gasping for breath since she managed to get that all out in one breath. She then inhaled quite a bit, before moving on.

"During the bonfires, we can also get together to play games and sing songs! We'll plan all sorts of fun games to play, making the bonfires full of fun! There'll be games where you get to tell about yourself, games like tag, games where you have to solve mysteries and a whole bunch more! You can even help with planning the games too! Then, we can also tell spooooooooooooooky stooooooorrriiiieeeeeesssssss!" Pinkie waved her arms in the air mysteriously. "You can tell scary stories, sad stories, mysteries, and even stories so funny you'll laugh your pants off!" Pinkie giggled and snorted loudly. "Also, we'll get to do one of most funnest things in camp, besides the parties and all...........BAKING!" Pinkie screamed loudly into the microphone, with a high-pitched voice.

"We'll bake all sorts of sweet treats and goodies, like cupcakes, cakes, cookies, brownies, blondies, biscuits, scones, croissants," she spoke the last one in a rather strong stereotypical french accent, while making an intense face. "- and a whole bunch more! It's gonna be fantastic! Then, we'll get to share them with the rest of the campers, and they're going to be super-duper-extravagantly-amazingly-deliciously-fantastic!" her squeaky voice boomed into the microphone. "Ooh! That reminds me of that time when I was baking at Sugarcube Corner! I threw an awesome party for my friends and I to celebrate a friend's birthday! There was cake, cupcakes, cookies, and more sweet treats to eat! Although the birthday girl had to leave early, so she didn't get to eat much of them, so I had to eat those marvelous butterscotch scones all by myself! At least she had fun though! I love having fun, especially when I get to do things like swimming, dancing, singing, and-" she went on for a bit of time, as she did every year. However, just like how she went off like that every year, she always got the same look from Twilight every year, so she stopped talking for a bit.

"Well, that's it for now! Camp's going to be super fun and amazing for all of you, like it was the past years! We'll have loads of fun, as long as you remember to behave, like we all want you to!" Pinkie finally exclaimed, her little speech finally over. It wasn't boring, oh no, but it was rather long. "Woohoo!" And with that final remark, she lifted up Gummy and tossed him carefully but spontaneously at some of the risers. She knew Gummy would be okay, so she didn't bother to check with him. The little green alligator landed right on top of the head of a girl camper. (Psst, that's Licorice, Star!)

Bouncing happily back to her friends, she sat down excitedly, awaiting her next friend to take up the podium.

(Huzzah! An even longer super-duper-uber long post! :D)

• Like 1

Pinkie was ecstatic as she quickly hopped up to the podium with a huge grin on her face. Tonight marked the first night of lots of fun nights to come, and she couldn't be happier. Gummy remained on top of her head, making her stand out as the counselor with a baby alligator on her head. Orchid remained on her shoulder, but wasn't too noticeable due to the fact that it wasn't too large. Taking in a deep breath, Pinkie began to speak=, a bit rapidly.

"Hiya everyone! I'm Pinkie Pie, the assistant head counselor here at Camp Whitetail, and I'm super-duper happy to be here! I'll be Twilight's assistant, helping her out with all of the important stuff. Here at camp, I'll be doing the planning for all of the amazing and fun parties and campfires, and you get to help me! I have all sorts of themes planned, like farm themes, cupcake themes, color themes, and squirrel themes! Then, we can setup the campfires and parties once we have all of the planning done! It'll be so exciting! Of course, he have to clean up after ourselves too, since silly little Twilight here wants everything to be in tip-top shape when we're not doing anything!" Pinkie explained joyfully, gasping for breath since she managed to get that all out in one breath. She then inhaled quite a bit, before moving on.

"During the bonfires, we can also get together to play games and sing songs! We'll plan all sorts of fun games to play, making the bonfires full of fun! There'll be games where you get to tell about yourself, games like tag, games where you have to solve mysteries and a whole bunch more! You can even help with planning the games too! Then, we can also tell spooooooooooooooky stooooooorrriiiieeeeeesssssss!" Pinkie waved her arms in the air mysteriously. "You can tell scary stories, sad stories, mysteries, and even stories so funny you'll laugh your pants off!" Pinkie giggled and snorted loudly. "Also, we'll get to do one of most funnest things in camp, besides the parties and all...........BAKING!" Pinkie screamed loudly into the microphone, with a high-pitched voice.

"We'll bake all sorts of sweet treats and goodies, like cupcakes, cakes, cookies, brownies, blondies, biscuits, scones, croissants," she spoke the last one in a rather strong stereotypical french accent, while making an intense face. "- and a whole bunch more! It's gonna be fantastic! Then, we'll get to share them with the rest of the campers, and they're going to be super-duper-extravagantly-amazingly-deliciously-fantastic!" her squeaky voice boomed into the microphone. "Ooh! That reminds me of that time when I was baking at Sugarcube Corner! I threw an awesome party for my friends and I to celebrate a friend's birthday! There was cake, cupcakes, cookies, and more sweet treats to eat! Although the birthday girl had to leave early, so she didn't get to eat much of them, so I had to eat those marvelous butterscotch scones all by myself! At least she had fun though! I love having fun, especially when I get to do things like swimming, dancing, singing, and-" she went on for a bit of time, as she did every year. However, just like how she went off like that every year, she always got the same look from Twilight every year, so she stopped talking for a bit.

"Well, that's it for now! Camp's going to be super fun and amazing for all of you, like it was the past years! We'll have loads of fun, as long as you remember to behave, like we all want you to!" Pinkie finally exclaimed, her little speech finally over. It wasn't boring, oh no, but it was rather long. "Woohoo!" And with that final remark, she lifted up Gummy and tossed him carefully but spontaneously at some of the risers. She knew Gummy would be okay, so she didn't bother to check with him. The little green alligator landed right on top of the head of a girl camper. (Psst, that's Licorice, Star!)

Bouncing happily back to her friends, she sat down excitedly, awaiting her next friend to take up the podium.

(Huzzah! An even longer super-duper-uber long post! :D)

Aurron said rather loudly " i'm concerned for the mental health of that counselor"

Knight looked back at the angered Tag. Whoever did THAT was a total... donkey. He turned around as the councelors started their speeches. He was always infatuated by them, as he was by ALL women, so he stared awkwardly at them through their whole speeches.

Rarity walked up and took the microphone from Pinkie. She then proceeded to start her speeh. "Thank you Pinkie. Hello darlings! I am Rarity, as I'm sure you all know! I prefer 'Miss' Rarity, but formalities are an option. But if you want to suck-up, then you better say the 'miss'... Now then, I suppose you are all VERY excited to hear about my activities! I shall talk about me later then. Onwards~!"

"First, we have drawing and painting. It SHOULD be self explanitory, but I'll do some explaining anyways. We will start off with drawing. I will teach you darlings some basic techniques on drawing different things, whether it be landscapes or humans, or even ponies, if you wanted! I, personally, draw out designs for my LOVELY dresses! But that doesn't mean I don't have experience in drawing other things as well."

"Then we have arts and crafts. This will have a more educational side to it, as well as the normal artwork. We shall learn about famous artists, from Emily Mare, to Leonardo DaColtsci. We shall also learn different way of crafting; origami, marble sculpting, clay sculpting, pottery, the much more complicated forms of art. And, to avoid accidents like last years, only go near the kiln when firing your pottery... We don't want to get burned." The last note was said much more seriously than the rest of her speech. She went back to her frilly voice though.

"Who doesn't love to sew? In our sewing class, we will learn... Well, sewing! We will make stuffed animals, bits of clothing, learn about different sewing techniques, and if we're lucky, we can learn how to use the sewing machine. Though we have a limited number, so if we do, you darlings will have to pair up for it." Rarity took a quick breath in, as she still had two more classes to tell them about.

"There's also my cooking class! I am, of course, not a Mulia Mild.I have, however, lived by myself for several years, dated several, stupid, idiotic, men! That I hope are lying dead in a grave now... And I've on several occassions, had to keep my little sister Sweetie Belle over, which I do hope she comes to this camp some time, perhaps she can stop annoying me about her cutie mark... So in other words, I have experience for cooking not only for myself, but for others as well. We will learn the basics, little things you can live on, to cooking for an entire family, though we'll limit ourself to cookng for our class." She spoke rather angrily while talking about the men she dated.

"And FINALLY!" She was relieved to be at the last subject. "We have creative writing. I will teach you how to write works of fiction. From short stories to fantasy novels, we will write from as many genre's as possible. We will have a LOVELY time darlings! I guarantee it! So, have an excellent day, and as a reminder, try to stay clean when coming to my classes. We don't want our beutiful works of art soiled." Rarity stepped, and handed the microphone to the next councelor.

"So, anyways..." Knight turned away from Rarity, looking back to Vox. "Which councelors are you with?"

Vox had been paying all his attention to Rarity and only heard the end of his question. He turned to the kid next to him, having forgotten he was even there. "I-Uh... I don't know, b-but they're talking, we should be quiet!" He whispered.

Knight gave a quiet chuckle at what Vox said. "Dude, who cares if someone else is talking? How 'bout this, answer the question then I'll shut up." Why is this dude so quiet? I never understood quiet people...

Camp Clearing >>> Bonfire

Cloud gave up but was still mad as a bull, so he returned to the bonfire where the orientation was starting. "I'll be sure to give that guy a piece of my mind and maybe some foot" He muttered to himself he sat down and sketched in the back pages of his book a couple of doodles that were rather disturbing he tore them out and put them in his backpack so noone would see them. "It took me five days to make all of that paint dagnabbit... I guess I'll have to go on a nature hike with Fluttershy tomorrow to get some berries and other materials."

Vox sighed. "Я не знаю (I don't know)... W-What do you mean?" He turned his attention back to the counselors as he decided to try to make it look like he wasn't talking. He was a bit worried, and therefore began cracking his knuckles.

Cloud must of not noticed Pepperjack as he excused himself to take a walk. She was now hovering, and looked nervous and unsure of what to say next. Buzz felt obligated to help her feel more comfortable. "Hey, you can sit with us" He said to her. "Cloud seems to space out a lot, so he probably didn't notice you. My name's Buzz, what did you say your name was, Pepperjack?"

Cloud must of not noticed Pepperjack as he excused himself to take a walk. She was now hovering, and looked nervous and unsure of what to say next. Buzz felt obligated to help her feel more comfortable. "Hey, you can sit with us" He said to her. "Cloud seems to space out a lot, so he probably didn't notice you. My name's Buzz, what did you say your name was, Pepperjack?"
"Oh... Th... Thank you..." She slowly walked over and took a seat "n... nice to meet you buzz! And y... yeah... My names pepperjack!" Extending a hand "oh! A... And who are your friends?"

As the Councilors make their introductions one by one, Brew instinctively sits perfectly upright and locks eyes with each who speaks. He gives them the same respect and attention as he would give his master, Ki Bon Sul. He nonds in response to each explaination of each activity. He soaks in each piece of information making sure he won't bother them later by asking to many questions.

Buzz smiled and took her hand to shake. He gestured over to Black Licorice and Brew Highkick. "This Black Licorice and..." He paused for a bit as he looked at Brew. ​"Actually, I don't think I've quite made your acquaintance yet. Brew? Was it?"

pepper thought to herself "hmm... Brew seems busy... Guess ill meet him later..." She turned to licorice "so... Umm... Licorice was it? M... May I... Ask What cabin are you're staying in?"

(Me?! That's AMAZING!! Okay, Pinkie was already my favorite pony, but now she's Licorice's favorite counselor as well)

Licorice slowly lifted her eyes up at the alligator on her head. Gummy stared back down at her silently. She couldn't help but laugh, seeing how accurately Pinkie had tossed him. She lifted him off, however, and held him in her lap. He was a cute little fella, those big, purple eyes. It warmed her insides holding her counselor's beloved pet.

"Licorice Black, actually.. But you were close." Licorice was quiet, not very worried about Buzz's mistake. "Hey there," she looked at the speckled pony with a warm grin. "I'll be staying in cabin number 2. Which cabin were you assigned to, Pepper?"

"I'm Buzz, nice to meet you" He replied. Brew seemed like he wanted to pay attention the the counselors rather then talk, Buzz thought best to follow suit. However something was nagging at the back of his mind. He could of swore he heard what he thought was Cloud's voice yell off in the distance just a moment ago. Cloud was always so quiet though, so he wouldn't be able to recognize him yelling or not.

( :D I had a bit of trouble trying to choose who he would land on, and Licorice seemed like a good choice!)

Gummy merely stared at Licorice with his blank purple eyes. Then slowly, the green alligator turned to face her left arm, and chomped on it. Of course, it wasn't harmful or painful, due to the alligator's lack of teeth. He slowly began to "chew" on her arm with interest, and he flicked his tail.

(Me?! That's AMAZING!! Okay, Pinkie was already my favorite pony, but now she's Licorice's favorite counselor as well)

Licorice slowly lifted her eyes up at the alligator on her head. Gummy stared back down at her silently. She couldn't help but laugh, seeing how accurately Pinkie had tossed him. She lifted him off, however, and held him in her lap. He was a cute little fella, those big, purple eyes. It warmed her insides holding her counselor's beloved pet. "Licorice Black, actually.. But you were close." Licorice was quiet, not very worried about Buzz's mistake. "Hey there," she looked at the speckled pony with a warm grin. "I'll be staying in cabin number 2. Which cabin were you assigned to, Pepper?"

"you're in cabin 2? So am I! Looks like were gonna be bunk mates!... Hey... Is that a-" gummy started nomming on licorice arm "Aah! A... Are you okay?!?"

Licorice jumped a little at first, then just laughed, trying to stay quite as to not direct any attention away from the speaker, of course. "Not at all, actually." She looked at the little aligator with a goofy grin. "..He must not have any teeth yet.." She held her hoof up, gummy still hanging on to her arm valiently

Never wanting to miss an opportunity to show off, Rainbow Dash sat on a cloud watching the other counselors as they gave their speeches. She knew Twilight would probably scold her later, but she couldn't help it as Rarity finished her speech. Before her or anyone else could react, Dash jumped off the cloud and flew at full speed towards the crowd, flying just over the campers heads, a powerful wind and a rainbow following her. She took a u-turn and flew back towards the stage, landing next to her friend Rarity, and quickly snatched the mic from her hand and shooed her back to her seat. It was Dash's time to shine.

"Hey campers!" she said excitedly into the mic, "I'm Rainbow Dash, and I'm the most awesome counselor there is!" She looked around at the crowd for their reactions, before continuing on. "If you wanna be the coolest, most radical campers in this camp, you're gonna join up with me, and you're gonna learn how to be awesome!"

"More specifically," she continued, "You're gonna be the fastest pegasi in flight races, you're gonna be the best runners on foot races, to show up Applejack of course." She turned and stuck her tongue out with a wink at Applejack. "You're gonna climb some mountains and trees, and you're just gonna prove that you're the absolute best in all aspects of physical sports. Because you'll be trained by me, of course. There's no way you could fail!"

It was short, simple, and it was Rainbow Dash. And it was awesome. Instead of taking a seat, she put the mic back in the mic stand and flew off, leaving another rainbow trail leading into the distance.

(I think you mean 'Pegasai' not 'unicorns', Emerath ;-) )

(I don't care if Hinata already pointed it out!)

Knight watched in awe as Rainbow Dash went through her speech. He completely forgot what he asked Vox afterwards. "Dude, Rainbow Dash is the BEST councelor! Followed by Pinkie, then AJ. At least with my experience from last year. Who's your favorite councelor? So far, at least." He asked Vox.

"I don't know, I've never met any of them..." Vox heard the whole speech, he just refused to really look up for lengthened periods of time, sticking to digging at the dirt with his shoes.