Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Vox was stumped, he wasn't at all comfortable answering that but he couldnt just get up and leave... "I'd rather not say..." He tried hard to avoid looking at Knight.

Knight sighed again. This guy is SOOOOO BOOOOORING! Gotta' find a way to make him talking... "So dude, what's the story behind that accident you told me 'bout?"

"ЭТО никто из вас БИЗНЕС!!! (It is none of your business)" He said a bit too loudly. He calmed down instantly, realizing that the entire camp must've heard him. The second he saw a few campers look at him, he scrambled backwards and took off towards the cabins. He head off into the shallow woods and found a thick oak tree. He looked up the towering pillar of nature and clenched his fists. 'Why do I keep doing this stuff, it was a reasonable question! God, I'm such and IDIOT!' He strikes the tree, hard, taking no care to the pain as his fist lays against the bark. 'Stupid stupid stupid... They all stared at me because I'm stupid, I yelled, now they're going to come and look and I'm probably going to scolded for making a scene...'

Knight raised his eyebrow again as he ran off. "Calm down bro, it's just a question." He whispered to himself. He turned back to the councelors, being bored that he didn't have anyone else to talk to.

"those are the counselors!? they look younger then most of the campers"

"Hey hey hey." Wordplay gave Aurron a skeptical look. "Are you implying that they aren't hot?" Wordplay smiled and let Aurron's response answer her question for her. She left him to that while she analyzed each counselor that spoke.

"Whoo! Sparkle, laying down the rules!" She seemed to the point enough. Even if magical lessons from her were boring as heck, at least they'd pass in a timely fashion, it looked like.

She knocked Aurron with an elbow. "Concerned? Pinkie is epic man! Alright, you go girl!" Wordplay bet Pinkie's rap flow was out of this world. And with an attitude like that, who couldn't be cheerful? Wordplay hoped she could convince the hyper counselor to teach her campers how to dance. Celestia knew that would be a useful skill for the future of her career. Who could argue with a rapper who could shake her groove with the best of them?

Wordplay seemed to be a bit cooler towards 'Lady' Rarity, since she caught that little aside at the beginning with her sharp hearing. Sucking up was not a part of Wordplay's extensive dictionary of rhyme and rythym. If creative writing was boring, 'Lady' Rarity was sure to be a snooze-fest for Wordplay. Oh well, not every counselor could be awesome.

Rainbow Dashes' bravado and- for lack of a better word- awesomeness, got Wordplay smiling well enough. "Alright Dashie, tell em!" The boasting was short and sweet and to the point. Not only would she make a good rapper, she was also athletic as well. Wordplay only regretted that she couldn't have found any more pertinent courses from Dash than swimming. Still, nothing like a quick dip in the streams to get one nice and fit, right? Wordplay looked to Applejack and Fluttershy to get on with their introductions. But since she was still here with Aurron...

"Dude? Aurron? What did ya sign up for?"

"It's a good thing he has no teeth... But... Wait... Your not oka-" she was interrupted by a free falling flight school filly fly-by ((I just wanted ta say that ;3)) Pepperjack thought to herself "between the baby alligators, crazy camp councilers and screaming coming from the cabins... Maybe my mom was right in being worried..." After rainbows speech she turned to buzz "whew... I'm glad I only have one class with her... I don't think I could handle more than that..."

Licorice held gummy tightly, the rush of wind that Rainbow Dash had caused messing up her mane. Licorice wasn't too worried, though. She turned to Tag after the introduction, a little startled by the presenter. "Well she seems.. very.. Sure of herself.." She noticed that Tag still looked pretty upset over what'd happened earlier. "Hey, Cloud.. Are you doing alright..? You seemed a bit shaken earlier.." Licorice seemed to have a way of trailing off her sentences, but it was just how she talked.

(What? I could've sworn I saw.... Okay, which excuse do you like better, that I'm dyslexic or that Cloud can see ghosts?))
((both! Ha ha it was an honest mistake ;P ))

(Fire, I think it would be best to edit your post. Remember that this is a G-PG rated RP, and that phrase doesn't seem to fit into that nature. If you could use a less PG-13 rated phrase, that would be great. :) )

Gummy swished his tail yet again, and he looked down at the ground in boredom/wonder.

"Hey hey hey." Wordplay gave Aurron a skeptical look. "Are you implying that they aren't hot?" Wordplay smiled and let Aurron's response answer her question for her. She left him to that while she analyzed each counselor that spoke.

"Whoo! Sparkle, laying down the rules!" She seemed to the point enough. Even if magical lessons from her were boring as heck, at least they'd pass in a timely fashion, it looked like.

She knocked Aurron with an elbow. "Concerned? Pinkie is epic man! Alright, you go girl!" Wordplay bet Pinkie's rap flow was out of this world. And with an attitude like that, who couldn't be cheerful? Wordplay hoped she could convince the hyper counselor to teach her campers how to dance. Celestia knew that would be a useful skill for the future of her career. Who could argue with a rapper who could shake her groove with the best of them?

Wordplay seemed to be a bit cooler towards 'Lady' Rarity, since she caught that little aside at the beginning with her sharp hearing. Sucking up was not a part of Wordplay's extensive dictionary of rhyme and rythym. If creative writing was boring, 'Lady' Rarity was sure to be a snooze-fest for Wordplay. Oh well, not every counselor could be awesome.

Rainbow Dashes' bravado and- for lack of a better word- awesomeness, got Wordplay smiling well enough. "Alright Dashie, tell em!" The boasting was short and sweet and to the point. Not only would she make a good rapper, she was also athletic as well. Wordplay only regretted that she couldn't have found any more pertinent courses from Dash than swimming. Still, nothing like a quick dip in the streams to get one nice and fit, right? Wordplay looked to Applejack and Fluttershy to get on with their introductions. But since she was still here with Aurron...

"Dude? Aurron? What did ya sign up for?"

*no they arent hot i mean they dont even look old enough to atend this camp and as for the pink one well who throws an allagator into a crowd of children**what did sign up for? buck if i know* Aurron put his straw stetson on wordplays head and reached into his (garbage) bag in search of a letter *Ah here it is*he gazes at the letter and reads aloud * Animal Care, Animal Studies, Nature Walks/Hike, Cooking, Tree/Rope Climbing, Rock Climbing, Book Reading Sessions, Bonfire Games, Storytelling, Hand Fishing

what about you?

(Fire, I think it would be best to edit your post. Remember that this is a G-PG rated RP, and that phrase doesn't seem to fit into that nature. If you could use a less PG-13 rated phrase, that would be great. :) )

(Edited XD I just couldn't pass up the chance to use that phrase)

Licorice held gummy tightly, the rush of wind that Rainbow Dash had caused messing up her mane. Licorice wasn't too worried, though. She turned to Tag after the introduction, a little startled by the presenter. "Well she seems.. very.. Sure of herself.." She noticed that Tag still looked pretty upset over what'd happened earlier. "Hey, Cloud.. Are you doing alright..? You seemed a bit shaken earlier.." Licorice seemed to have a way of trailing off her sentences, but it was just how she talked.

Cloud sighed "Yeah I'll be fine, some butt threw my bag off my bunk and all 20 cans of paint leaked over my bag and clothes, it took 5 days of traveling in and out of the Everfree Forest to get all of the materials to make a 20 can batch... So I'm pretty mad."

Buzz smiled and nodded at Pepperjack before turning to Cloud. "Were your paint cans firmly secured? If they can be spilled just from the bag being moved around, then I would think it would be more your fault for not keeping them in something a little more stable like say, a box, or at least not labeling your bag as having fragile contents than someone for just moving what would appear to him or her as another ordinary bag..." He said before adding "But that's just an estimate, can you elaborate for us?"

Cloud sighed again. "They were spray paint cans with caps on I make them myself and they take a lot of force or really sudden impact to even leak a drop so they were literally thrown intentionally at the ground, I know that much the cans are made to take a beating."

"I see..." Buzz said, getting the picture. "Well, I'm sure whoever did it didn't mean to or did it out of spite" Buzz allowed a wasp to land on his finger. "You know, I could help you find the berries you need to remake the spilled paint. I can ask the local insects and spiders to help by telling us where we need to go to find berries. If they're not sure, they'll be happy to help us look. With their help, we'd be done in no time" The wasp nodded in confirmation and after letting Buzz pet her a little, flew off.

Fluttershy noticed that Applejack wasn't going, so she decided to be a good friend and go up before her. Fluttershy nervously took the stage, her legs quivering like there was an earthquake. She noticed some of the campers were talking, so she decided to take action. "U-Um.... P-Please quiet down...." Fluttershy said so quietly, not even the microphone could amplify her voice. "P-Please be q-quiet...." she tried again, with no results.

Brew now locks eyes with Ms. Fluttershy. He sits eagerly awaiting what she has to say as well. Brew has been very quite throughout the whole presentation. Ms. Fluttershy is rather quiet so it takes Brew's full focus to hear her. So far he has really taken a liking to Ms. Rainbow Dash's cirriculum. Her training may well make him strong enough to really impress Master Ki Bon Sul. He has even taken a liking to Miss Rarity's cirriculum too. Her detailed orientented arts will surely sharpen his perception of the finer details, that is very nessesary when sparring: reading your opponent's slightest movements and reactions. He is kinda unsure about Ms. Pinkie Pie though... she is very nice but... Brew can't help but feel awkward and out-of-place in activities like story telling, parties, and dances... dances being the worse.