Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Knight thought he heard something... Some sort of whispering... Oh! That Fluttershy chick is talking! Fluttershy was one of the only figures of authority he listened to; he always felt guilty disobeying her. Although he wasn't talking, the people in front of him were. He kicked them on their backs, telling them to shut up. He then started listening closely.

The camper's chatter eventually died down, and Fluttershy pulled some papers out of her pockets. Twilight had recommended she have papers dictating what she'd say just in case she got nervous, which was pretty obvious would happen, and forgot about what she's supposed to say. Fluttershy quickly fumbled through her pages, almost making them fly everywhere. She eventually found where she was supposed to start, and cleared her throat. She tried to speak clearly into the mic.

"U-Um... OK, so t-the first activity that you can do with me is Animal Care. B-Basically, you find out what it's like to be an animal caretaker like me. Y-You know, feed the animals, care for them, should they get hurt, and make sure they're always happy." Fluttershy said, and then quickly turned to the next page out of fear someone would get mad at her for taking too long.

"Next is... U-Um.... Animal Studies. We pick an animal, and study things about it... Y-You know, what they do in everyday life, what their diet consists of, s-stuff like that. Afterwards, we would, you know, m-move on to... another animal." She muttered, dropping her papers in her stage fright. She quickly picked them up again, but they were all disorganized, she quickly played around with them until they were in the correct order, and moved on.

"Third, we have Animal Watching. We would go out into the wild, and find some animals, and study them, sort of like what we do in Animal Studies, but with the full experience of getting to watch the animal." Fluttershy said nervously, shakily turning to the next page.

"F-Finally, we have Nature Walks... O-Or hikes, whichever word you prefer. So, we'd go outside, and walk around in the wild, and just look at some animals. We'd also be able to see things like plants." She finished, setting her papers back in her pocket and going to sit down, her legs still shaking.

Buzz frowned. Fluttershy seemed more shy and nervous then anyone else here. Then an idea struck him. Silently, he beckoned five or six Red Lacewing Butterflies to him and instructed them to fly over and land Fluttershy, all without saying a word. The Butterflies complied, two of them landing on each of her shoulders, and one on her nose. Butterflies were always good for cheering people up, something Buzz has learned from using this trick many times before.

(OOC: Be sure to check the link this time guys. :smug: )

Brew was surprised by Ms. Fluttershy's persona. She was far more shy than he could even try to be. It makes him want to go hug her for some reason and then he starts to blush at the thought. He snaps back to his senses.

Brew notices Buzz summoning butterflies and sending them to Ms. Fluttershy. He wears the same expression that brew has. He must be actually trying to make her feel better. Good, Brew's way would be too direct and inappropriate as per his current status as a student... err... camper.

Buzz frowned. Fluttershy seemed more shy and nervous then anyone else here. Then an idea struck him. Silently, he beckoned five or six Red Lacewing Butterflies to him and instructed them to fly over and land Fluttershy, all without saying a word. The Butterflies complied, two of them landing on each of her shoulders, and one on her nose. Butterflies were always good for cheering people up, something Buzz has learned from using this trick many times before.

(OOC: Be sure to check the link this time guys. )

pepperjack watched as buzz told the lacewings to go to Fluttershy "hey" she kinda nudged buzz "that was really sweet" she brushed the hair out of her face

Fluttershy noticed a couple butterflies flying around her, and most of them landed on her shoulders, and one landed on her nose. She tried to resist her urge to sneeze, but couldn't hold it very long, and let out a quiet sneeze. The butterflies, for some odd reason, didn't seem to care about her sneeze. She smiled and left the butterflies where they were.

Licorice was a little bit shocked. "Wow.. That's so unfortunate, Cloud, I'm.. Very sorry to hear that......... I blame the one who grounded your bag, not you. Mine has some.. Fragile items in it as well.. I'm sure that I would be a bit upset if somepony reasonlessly tossed mine on the ground.." Licorice stared at the same spot on the ground that gummy was looking at. She gave him a caring squeeze. "I'd be willing to help you gather things for the paint as well, Cloud." She grinned at him. "You know what..? I've never held a baby alligator before.. He's pretty cute!" Her eyes locked with his, her smile growing wide.

*no they arent hot i mean they dont even look old enough to atend this camp and as for the pink one well who throws an allagator into a crowd of children**what did sign up for? buck if i know* Aurron put his straw stetson on wordplays head and reached into his (garbage) bag in search of a letter *Ah here it is*he gazes at the letter and reads aloud * Animal Care, Animal Studies, Nature Walks/Hike, Cooking, Tree/Rope Climbing, Rock Climbing, Book Reading Sessions, Bonfire Games, Storytelling, Hand Fishingwhat about you?

Wordplay : Campfire

Wordplay glared at Aurron as if he had insulted her, though there was a telling smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "You are a guy, right? I dunno all of a sudden... And the gator seems harmless enough." She jerked a thumb at Gummy, wherever he was now. "So you've got... Pretty much every class Fluttershy has, noted-" Wordplay began with an airy and mocking tone.

Speaking of Fluttershy, Wordplay was actually pissed. Weak. Weak weak weak. It was an insult, an outrage for a human being to be that pathetic. Wordplay was glad she had seen that ahead of time and had the foresight to avoid signing up for Fluttershy's classes. Sure the animal thing was pretty neat, but if you couldn't hack it with real people what was the point? Wordplay sighed internally and kept going, as if Fluttershy hadn't just spoken.

"Seem to like climbing for whatever reason, and you don't seem to want to learn anything from 'Lady'-" With subtle venom injected into the title- "Rarity. I took Creative Writing from 'Lady' Rarity, swimming from Dash, magic lessons and magic duels from Sparkle, dance and storytelling from Pinkie, and fishing from AJ. Looks like we've got fishing and storytelling together." Wordplay nodded and held out a hand for a fist bump. "Looking forward to it, my man."

Wordplay : Campfire

Wordplay glared at Aurron as if he had insulted her, though there was a telling smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "You are a guy, right? I dunno all of a sudden... And the gator seems harmless enough." She jerked a thumb at Gummy, wherever he was now. "So you've got... Pretty much every class Fluttershy has, noted-" Wordplay began with an airy and mocking tone.

Speaking of Fluttershy, Wordplay was actually pissed. Weak. Weak weak weak. It was an insult, an outrage for a human being to be that pathetic. Wordplay was glad she had seen that ahead of time and had the foresight to avoid signing up for Fluttershy's classes. Sure the animal thing was pretty neat, but if you couldn't hack it with real people what was the point? Wordplay sighed internally and kept going, as if Fluttershy hadn't just spoken.

"Seem to like climbing for whatever reason, and you don't seem to want to learn anything from 'Lady'-" With subtle venom injected into the title- "Rarity. I took Creative Writing from 'Lady' Rarity, swimming from Dash, magic lessons and magic duels from Sparkle, dance and storytelling from Pinkie, and fishing from AJ. Looks like we've got fishing and storytelling together." Wordplay nodded and held out a hand for a fist bump. "Looking forward to it, my man."

"Rarity is a bit to snooty for my tastes" Aurron noticed that wordplay was requesting a fist bump" i am not going to bump that fist "he sais while taking his hat back "

(whoops swimming was acually suppose to be in there)

Applejack walked up proudly to take her place at the podium. "Hey y'all! My name's Applejack, and I'll be one of the counselors here at Camp Whitetail. It's gonna be mighty fun here at Camp Whitetail, and Ah'm happy to be here! Ah'll be runnin' some of the most intense, tough, and great activities here. If you're willin' to get down and dirty, along with wanting to push yourself to intense limits, then you're gonna have a great time with me as one of your counselors!" she grinned.

"Ah'll be managing runnin' the races for Team AJ. Be prepared to work long and hard, 'cause we're gonna show Team Dash just what we're made of! Us grounded ones are just as fast and strong as pegasi are! We're gonna show 'em just what we can do, and we'll storm the competition!" AJ yelled a bit as she spoke this part, making it exceptionally loud enough when spoken into the microphone, so it would be very easy for Rainbow Dash to hear.

"Ah'll also be runnin' the earth pony strength tests! Pegasi might be fast and able to fly, and unicorns might be intelligent and smart, but us earth ponies are the meaning of strength! With the strength tests, we'll test just how strong you are, and see how we can improve on gettin' you rock solid grades in strength!" AJ held up a fist in the air, showing off some of her muscle with a determined look on her face.

"Also, since we're here in the wilderness, ain't a better time like now to learn to do things the old-fashioned and dirty way! I'll be teachin' y'all how to handfish! Ya don't need anything but strength, legs, arms, and hands to catch some of the biggest fish in the lake! After a bit of practice and actually doin' the fishing, we'll set the little guys back into the water!"

"Another thing Ah'll be teachin' is how to whittle, for the ones who aren't so used to gettin' down and dirty. I've learned to whittle from my granny, who had it passed down to her from her mother, to her mother, to even more generations before, and I plan on sharing how to do so with you!"

"And lastly, I'll be teachin' you all how to forage! Foragin' is important when you're in the wild, so if you ever decide to go campin' again, foragin' will help you quite a bit! Well, that's it for now! Now, back to Twilight!" AJ smiled and waved, before heading back to her seat.

Gummy merely stared back blankly.

Knight laughed a lot during Applejack's speech. He was so used to Canterlot (You know, British) accents, due to his family, that even after knowing Applejack a year her accent was still hilarious. Then there was Applejack saying unicorns were 'smart and intelligent'. That always made Knight laugh; he knew he was dumb as a rock, and it always made him laugh hearing that unicorns were smart. He also knew that smart and intelligent were synonyms, so it only made that statement funnier. Overall, hearing Applejack was really good for a laugh.

((Why would you write that? :-( ))

Brew's eyes lit up with Ms. Applejack's speech. Everything in her cirriculm looks like it can help out with his training. Further observing Ms. Applejack, Brew notices how strong she is. Her muscles look slightly more toned than the others. Her spirit feels strong too. Perhaps she wouldn't mind being his sparring partner once in a while.

Buzz shrugged slightly and smiled at Pepperjack's comment. "What can I say" He said quietly. "I aim to please"
pepper sheepishly smiled at buzz then turned her attention to cloud "oh! And I'm sorry about your paint cloud..." She looked off towards the forest "c... could I maybe come help with getting berries?" she asked no one in particular