Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Licorice was impressed with Applejack's speech, but was a little saddened when she mentioned the stereotypes of each of the species. Licorice had never been very fond of them, as they were SO unfitting for her. She looked around the group she was with. Pepperjack didn't seem like the most athletic pony out there, being an earth pony and all. Brew looked tougher, but still had something about him.. An aura.. A chi, with what seemed to be some very unicorn-like qualities. Licorice chimed into the conversation, "Of course you can come, Pepperjack.. I'll be tagging along as well." She thought that going on the berry walk would be an excellent was of both helping out Tag, and getting to better know her new cabin mate better.

((Fluttershy. Is. THE. WORST. :evil: No not really, she's not my favorite but can you hate any character from this series? If anyone says Diamond Tiara you're dead to me.))

Wordplay : Campfire

"No fistbump?" Wordplay waved Aurron off. "Whateves. Be that way." Without another word the MC in training stood up and made her way to another vacant seat around the campfire. She wasn't really pissed at Aurron or anything, but if he wanted to play that way she was more than game.

She managed to sit down in time to catch AJ's speech. Wordplay clapped once and whooped for the strong and rough counselor. Applejack seemed simple and honest, the exact sort of grown up Wordplay could look up to. Unfortunately, AJ also hadn't really had any pertinent activities for Wordplay to sign up for. But hey, fishing was manly and awesome, right? Especially when it was with your hands only!

Wordplay looked around idly in her new seat, wondering who she hadn't spoken to yet. With a slight shrug, she poked a certain unicorn who seemed to be highly amused- Knight- in the back.

"What's so funny, dude?"

((Chill out everyone, if someone dislikes a character RP-wise or otherwise, there's no need to hate them for it or single them out. Besides that, OOC discussion needs to be in the OOC discussion topic. It's there for a reason.))

Twilight happily stood up and returned to the podium, taking the mic from Applejack. "Alright campers," she began, "let's hear it for your counselors!" The campers in the audience began to clap, and after it had died back down, Twilight looked at her watch and began to speak once more. "Alright campers, you have 3 hours until lights out! Feel free to spend it however you like, but keep in mind, Pinkie has planned out a 'Welcome to Camp!' party for all of you, so don't let her down by having nobody show up!"

She looked at the bonfire in front of her, before opening the small cabinet in the podium in front of her. In it was a tree branch and some matches. She quickly took the two, breaking off a match and lighting it. She lit up the end of the branch, before her horn glowed and she used her magic to levitate the branch over to the bonfire. In a few short minutes of anticipation, the bonfire was ablaze, lighting up the once dark grove at the center of camp.

"Campers, Camp Whitetail, is now in session!"

(......Okay, so looking back.. That's prreeeetttyyyy much exactly what Choco said........... I am sorry to steal your wordage, therrr. :sleep: ...But hey, at least it means that I'm in agreement with you!... Okay, no more ooc discussion here, promise! :halo:)

"A welcome to camp party sounds pretty fun, huh guys?" an excited Licorice more stated than asked. "And besides.. I still need to give Pinkie her alligator back!" The girl patted her toothless buddy. The lighting of the bonfire created instantaneous warmth. Woah.. It was Shocking to Licorice, only.. In a good way. She hadn't realized how cold that she was until now that she wasn't anymore

"A welcome to camp party sounds pretty fun, huh guys?" an excited Licorice more stated than asked. "And besides.. I still need to give Pinkie her alligator back!" The girl patted her toothless buddy. The lighting of the bonfire created instantaneous warmth. Woah.. It was Shocking to Licorice, only.. In a good way. She hadn't realized how cold that she was until now that she wasn't anymore
"ooh... that feels so good!" pepperjack got up and warmed herself by the fire then turned back to her new found friends "I'm not really one for parties... I... Well... I have a... Secret... I trust you guys though..."she leaned in close to buzz and licorice she somehow knew she could trust them "you wouldn't know it from looking at me... But I'm... Well..." she glanced around to make sure no one else could hear "shy..."
  • Like 1

Campfire ---> Cabin 1

Brew gets up quietly and heads to his assigned cabin, unpacks his things, and changes into his formal kimono. Master Ki Bon Sul gave it to Brew as a birthday present. It was Master's when he was Brew's age. It sure looks old but it looks nice and feels right to wear. He hopes nopony will think he looks silly...

mans-japanese-kimono.jpg

After Twilight's speech, Cloud went over to speak with her. "Uh, hi Ms Sparkle, do you remember me from last year? I'm the camper with Nyctophobia, and I was wondering if uh." He looked down, a little ashamed, "if you knew any portable light spells? One that I could, I dunno, keep in a jar or something?"

Knight heard someone beside him ask him something. He remembered how hard he was laughing during AJ's speech. "It was just... That accent... And I mean... Smart unicorns?" Thinking of it made him start giggling. Then Twilight's speech started and ended. "Sweet, a party! If I remember correctly, that Pinkie chick can throw a sick party!" He wasn't really talking to anyone in particular, mostly just thinking out loud.

((Fluttershy. Is. THE. WORST. :evil: No not really, she's not my favorite but can you hate any character from this series? If anyone says Diamond Tiara you're dead to me.))

Wordplay : Campfire

"No fistbump?" Wordplay waved Aurron off. "Whateves. Be that way." Without another word the MC in training stood up and made her way to another vacant seat around the campfire. She wasn't really pissed at Aurron or anything, but if he wanted to play that way she was more than game.

She managed to sit down in time to catch AJ's speech. Wordplay clapped once and whooped for the strong and rough counselor. Applejack seemed simple and honest, the exact sort of grown up Wordplay could look up to. Unfortunately, AJ also hadn't really had any pertinent activities for Wordplay to sign up for. But hey, fishing was manly and awesome, right? Especially when it was with your hands only!

Wordplay looked around idly in her new seat, wondering who she hadn't spoken to yet. With a slight shrug, she poked a certain unicorn who seemed to be highly amused- Knight- in the back.

"What's so funny, dude?"

Aurron sighed " i thought she would never leave"he decided it would be best to go and meet the counselors starting with head counselor twilight "hello miss twilight"

Woods ---> Cabin 5

Vox punched the tree about 15 times before he felt as though he was going to break his hands. He turned and made his way back towards his cabin. He had been crying, he didn't even try to hide it. What am I doing here? This was an awful idea to begin with... He thought to himself. Upon arriving back in his cabin, he immediately jumped into his bed. He had no desire to see anybody else for as long as possible.

Woods ---> Cabin 5

Vox punched the tree about 15 times before he felt as though he was going to break his hands. He turned and made his way back towards his cabin. He had been crying, he didn't even try to hide it. What am I doing here? This was an awful idea to begin with... He thought to himself. Upon arriving back in his cabin, he immediately jumped into his bed. He had no desire to see anybody else for as long as possible.

(punching trees gives me wood)

• Like 1

((*Shrugs* Made me lol when I read it..))

Licorice moved closer in her seat, listening to Pepperjack with interest. I'm glad she can trust me so much! She watched seriously, hanging on Pepper's every word. She's.. SHE'S... Pepperjack's lips parted to say it, this deep dark secret of hers. Shy... Licorice barely kept from laughing, but hid it well. "Pepper.." Licorice realized that she took it like a real secret, and lowered her voice dramatically. "It's completely okay to be a little shy. I used to be shy, believe it or not." Licorice was one of the most charismatic ponies out there nowadays, but used to, she was NOT..

Knight heard someone beside him ask him something. He remembered how hard he was laughing during AJ's speech. "It was just... That accent... And I mean... Smart unicorns?" Thinking of it made him start giggling. Then Twilight's speech started and ended. "Sweet, a party! If I remember correctly, that Pinkie chick can throw a sick party!" He wasn't really talking to anyone in particular, mostly just thinking out loud.

"Hey. Are you implying that I ain't smart? Because if you are, you'd be quite correct." Wordplay nodded sagely. "Yeah, Pinkie seems pretty awesome doesn't she? I'm sure the party will be a blast. So what's your name dude? Wordplay, nice to meet'cha." Wordplay was a bit disconcerted by the fact that Knifht wasn't actually turning to address her, it seemed somewhat disrespectful.

Knight forgot about Wordplay, so he was a bit surprised when she started talking to him. After asking his name, he went to his families Canterlot accent, as he turned to his gentleman personality. "Why hello there. I am Knight, school kendo and kung fu champion. It is a pleasure to meet you." He then offered his hand out for a handshake.

Knight forgot about Wordplay, so he was a bit surprised when she started talking to him. After asking his name, he went to his families Canterlot accent, as he turned to his gentleman personality. "Why hello there. I am Knight, school kendo and kung fu champion. It is a pleasure to meet you." He then offered his hand out for a handshake.

Wordplay shook the offered hand, noting the strange accent Knight was speaking in. "Martial arts and stuff?" Wordplay mimed some karate movements. "So I guess you could kick my ass if you wanted? Heh, awesome." Wordplay wondered for a moment, what she should say about herself. She wasn't really anybody big... yet. "MC in training, that's what I am. So what'cha in for? Activities wise, I mean?"

• Like 1

"Ah, yes, well..." Knight's brain starting working hard as he tried remembering what activities he was in. "I have... nature hikes, with Miss. Fluttershy, drawing and writing with Miss. Rarity... Swimming and rock climbing with Miss. Dash... Magic duels with Miss. Sparkle... And running races with Miss. Applejack. I WILL make that team win for sure." He skipped over bonfire games on purpose, not wanting to seem like the kind of guy who played around a lot. "Might I say, I LOVE what you've done with your hair."

Twilight Sparkle had begun to walk down the steps and was walking towards the bonfire as she was approached by two campers, Cloud and Aurron. She smiled at them, and greeted Aurron. "How are you tonight? Having fun so far?" She smiled and turned to Cloud. She tapped her chin in thought for a moment. "Hmm... Cloud, I'll have to consult my books, I've never done a spell like that before, but I'm sure it's possible. Will you be ok for one night?" she asked, a bit concerned.

-----

Rainbow Dash had managed to push a cloud over to just above the bonfire. It was a rain cloud, and she had to set it up so that when the bonfire needed to be extinguished. She flew over and landed next to the bonfire, and sat in the dirt, happily enjoying the warmth.

Wordplay nodded slowly. She wasn't really sure why Fluttershy seemed to be popular amongst the others, but it didn't matter. Her beef with the demure counselor was her own. "I've also got writing with 'Lady' Rarity. Does she seem a bit stuck up to you?" That last bit was whispered, so that it wouldn't travel too far around the campfire, since the counselors were still out and about. "I've also got swimming... And magical duels. Hey, I bet I kick your butt in that one." Wordplay thumped a fist against her chest, loudly and proudly. She then smiled, no blush or nothing, just a genuine smile, when Knight complemented her hair. It was something she put a lot of effort into to keep up and proper.

"Thanks Knight. I like your threads, myself." They looked well done, expensive. Wordplay nodded slightly, idly wondering if Knight was loaded or something like that. "Where'd you get em? Judging by your accent, Canterlot?"

"I'm not sure about stuck up... She does remind me of my family though..." In the back of his mind though, his response was I don't care if she's stuck up, she's a hottie! He gave a small bow when Wordplay complimented his clothes. "Thank you. And yes, my family hails from Canterlot. We are quite wealthy, as I'm sure you noticed." He leaned in closer to her. "And might I say, not many people could look so good with such a cheap jacket."

[Cabin 1 - Campfire]

Brew leaves the cabin and heads back to the center of camp. His kimono glides as he walks as does his black hair. For how bulky it looks it is actually very light and it breathes so it doesn't get too hot. Cool thing about it too is that if you ever where to get into a fight wearing it, it wouldn't hinder your abilities at all. These are the reasons why Master Ki Bon Sul loved this kimono and why he feels Brew should have it.

Brew manages to locate Ms. Sparkle close to the campfire and comes up to her. He gets nervous again. "Uh... M-Ms. Sparkle, mam. When do the festivities begin?" he asks looking everywhere but at her. "And... uh... do you think we may have dinner soon? I k-kinda misses out today..." he says with a pathetic slump. He feels like a lonely hungry puppy wearing a pink bow...

Brew couldn't help to overhear about Knight having some martial arts training and experience. Kinda surprising on the account that, to Brew, he came off as very arrogant. Not a quality of a true martial artist. It kinda makes Brew mad. True artial artist have disipline... respect... curtiousy, integrity... perserverence... and most importantly... honor. He delt with arrogant types before, in very regretful ways, but still... these ponies need to be humbled. Brew snaps back to this moment, shaking his head. It is not his place to such. He focuses on his atempt at a conversation with Ms. Sparkle.

In her distraction with the butterflies, Fluttershy hadn't noticed that everyone had already started going to the bonfire. She hurriedly ran down the steps and zoomed towards the bonfire, tripping a few times on the way there, getting her favorite sweater dirty. She eventually made it though, and tiredly sat down.

Licorice moved closer in her seat, listening to Pepperjack with interest. I'm glad she can trust me so much! She watched seriously, hanging on Pepper's every word. She's.. SHE'S... Pepperjack's lips parted to say it, this deep dark secret of hers. Shy... Licorice barely kept from laughing, but hid it well. "Pepper.." Licorice realized that she took it like a real secret, and lowered her voice dramatically. "It's completely okay to be a little shy. I used to be shy, believe it or not." Licorice was one of the most charismatic ponies out there nowadays, but used to, she was NOT..
pepperjack was surprised to hear this from what she had seen of her bunkmate "you were shy?" Pepper watched as Fluttershy tripped a few times on her way to the campfire and finally sat down "hey licorice would you excuse me for a moment" she got up and shyly wandered over to Fluttershy "h... Hey Fluttershy... A... Are you okay? Oh! And... Y... You did really good on your speech"