Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Bonfire Area -> Main Hall

Pinkie squealed with joy after Twilight’s announcement. Finally! Time to party! Happily bouncing off, she skipped joyfully to the main hall, and into the large main room. Balloons, cake, cupcakes, cookies, punch, and other foods of many kinds were laid out on tables. Chair and other tables were also laid out as well, and there was a large radio set up as well. A stand up microphone was set up as well, along with large speakers on the stage. The whole scene looked like something out of a fairytale setting, minus the overload of pink. Well, there was a lot of pink, but the pink seemed to be drowning in the mass overload of different colors.

Pinkie quickly made a last minute check on all the details of the party, before fist pumping in the air. “Yes! This party is going to be amazing! Now, to get everyone inside so we can have some fun!!” Pinkie smiled, and she quickly grabbed a megaphone she had with her, and ran out to outside of the camp. In her loudest, most high-pitched voice, she yelled out the following words, and ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, would be able to hear her from a mile away. Possibly even the deaf would be able to hear for a few moments.

“HEY EVERYONE! IT’S TIIIIIIIIME TO PAAAAAAARRRTYYYYYY!!!!!!!! LET’S HAVE SOME FUUUUUUUN!”

Gummy hopped away from Licorice, and made his way towards his pink-haired owner. He quickly climbed up her leg, making his way to the top of her head. Orchid merely sat on her shoulder.

(I’m assuming there’s a stage. If not, the mic and speakers have been set out at where a stage should be.)

AJ smiled, and walked off to join her friend at the main hall. Pinkie’s parties were always a blast, and it seemed she had worked extra hard on this one, so AJ definitely had to get in on this party.

[Campfire - Main Hall]

Overhearing Ms. Pinkie Pie's announcement her party, Brew leaves Ms. Sparkle's company with a bow and quickly but paitently over to the main hall. When Brew entered he saw everything possible used for a party and more. So many decorations and treats. I was such a warm and fun atmosphere. Even the the humble Brew was becoming more and more excited. Looks like I will have fun here after all... he smiles.

Brew is overwhelmed. He may be dressed for a party in his formal kimono but he was not mentally prepared for the epicness of Ms. Pinkie's party. He just doesn't know what to do first. He just stands there in awe.

Twilight Sparkle had begun to walk down the steps and was walking towards the bonfire as she was approached by two campers, Cloud and Aurron. She smiled at them, and greeted Aurron. "How are you tonight? Having fun so far?" She smiled and turned to Cloud. She tapped her chin in thought for a moment. "Hmm... Cloud, I'll have to consult my books, I've never done a spell like that before, but I'm sure it's possible. Will you be ok for one night?" she asked, a bit concerned.

"well I was going to ask where co-counselor pinkies party was going to be held but i think i know where it is now"Aurron lightly tapped his ear" and i also think that i am now deaf

Campfire > Main Hall

After Buzz's ear's stopped ringing, he opened his eyes to see the rest of the campers making their way into the main hall for the party. He stood and stretched before walking in himself. He went over to the punch and poured himself a cup.

Bonfire ---> Party in the main hall

Licorice sat up and headed over to the main hall, ready for her first Pinkie Pie party! She immediately noticed Brew standing by himself, and came joined up. "Hey Brew! This is a pretty nice set up, huh? Pinkie certainly did a good job with it." She gave him a friendly smile.

"I'm not sure about stuck up... She does remind me of my family though..." In the back of his mind though, his response was I don't care if she's stuck up, she's a hottie! He gave a small bow when Wordplay complimented his clothes. "Thank you. And yes, my family hails from Canterlot. We are quite wealthy, as I'm sure you noticed." He leaned in closer to her. "And might I say, not many people could look so good with such a cheap jacket."

Wordplay : Campfire

"Canterlot, totally called it." Wordplay put a finger to her chin, looking at Rarity with sudden interest. "Well I obviously dunno about your family... 'Lady' Rarity's hot though, I'll give her that." Wordplay shrugged. When Knight leaned in she instinctively copied the movement, her first instinct being that it was a challenge her ego could not let slide by. And sure enough... Wordplay's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but she wore the same winning and lazy smile she tried to always keep on. Her sunglasses were up in her hair though, so the movement could well have been noticed since their faces were now kind of close. "Dude, you are kidding me, right?"

When Pinkie tried to kill them all with her yelling she gestured toward the main hall from where the noise had come. It was a silent invitation for them to start walking... when Knight answered Wordplay's question, that was.

Pepper was finally recovering from pinkies announcement "h... Hey... Fluttershy? Are you going in to the party? I... Well..." She felt like she could open up to Fluttershy as if they were connected somehow "I... I'm kinda shy... And... Well... I'm kinda... Nervous... And... I... I don't wanna go in alone... Would you come with me?"

((There is a fold out stage in the Main Hall. I'm assuming Pinkie pulled it out and set it up. Also, I can only post in the evenings, for all you gung ho RPers who keep talking to Twilight and then walk away. >.>))

Poor Twilight was being overwhelmed by campers, and was trying to respond to them each in turn, and was finding it difficult. Thankfully, Pinkie was there to save the day as many of the campers around her left to go to the party. All that was left was Cloud and Aurron. Aurron's comment about being deaf made her chuckle and she patted him on the shoulder. "You'll be fine. Now go have fun!" she said, with a smile. And then she turned to Cloud and put her hands on his shoulders, noticing that he looked really unsure. "Here's what we can do, until I can find the spell you want. You can stay on the couch in my office while I do my research after lights out tonight, and then when I figure out the spell, you can have it and then go to your cabin to sleep. How does that sound?"

---

Campfire ---> Main Hall

Rainbow Dash was lightly snoring in the dirt next to the campfire. The warmth and the soft dirt they put around the campfire had caused her to drift off to sleep. Although even the deepest of sleepers couldn't sleep through Pinkie's loudest screech in the world.

Rainbow Dash sat up quickly, looking around for the insanely loud voice blasting into her eardrums. She quickly recognized it as Pinkie and was both annoyed and excited at the same time. Annoyed because she woke up, and excited because there was another of Pinkie's awesome parties! Not lingering too long on her rude awakening, she quickly bolted into a standing position, and then was in the air and through the Main Hall doors in 10 seconds flat, taking care to avoid other campers making their way to the party. She walked over to Pinkie, smiling. "Another radical party, as usual Pinkie. I look forward to how awesome the rest of the night is gonna be!"

Cloud perked up, "Really? Thanks Twilight, that's really generous of you. I'll be sure not to get in your way or make a mess." It was honestly the nicest thing anyone had ever done for him. Most people didn't understand why he would be afraid of the dark, but that's why it was a phobia, an irrational fear.

Campfire ---> Main Hall

"Well, this wouldn't be a very good camp if we didn't help out our campers! I just want to make sure you have the best time possible, and being scared all night isn't the way for you to do that." She smiled and put a hand on his back, turning him to the main hall. "Now, let's go have ourselves a party!" she said, barely able to contain her excitement. She always loved Pinkie's parties, and having one with all the campers was always the best! And with that she began to walk towards the main hall.

Buzz turns to the new camper and nods. "Hi Cloud, my name's Buzz"

"I'm glad the staff is so nice."

Buzz nodded again in agreement.

"So... did your parents make you come too?"

"No, I live with my aunt and uncle and I was more than happy to get out of Trottingham for the summer."

"Yeah" Buzz said. "My parents suggested a come here so I could spend more time with the bugs I love so much" Buzz laughed softly. "Techincally, it is true that I can interact with them more here then back home, but the real reason they wanted me to go was so they could have a break from me attracting insects and spiders in the house. I'm like a magnet to them" Two mothes then landed on Buzz's shoulder, almost as if they wanted to prove his statement.

Wordplay : Campfire

"Canterlot, totally called it." Wordplay put a finger to her chin, looking at Rarity with sudden interest. "Well I obviously dunno about your family... 'Lady' Rarity's hot though, I'll give her that." Wordplay shrugged. When Knight leaned in she instinctively copied the movement, her first instinct being that it was a challenge her ego could not let slide by. And sure enough... Wordplay's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but she wore the same winning and lazy smile she tried to always keep on. Her sunglasses were up in her hair though, so the movement could well have been noticed since their faces were now kind of close. "Dude, you are kidding me, right?"

When Pinkie tried to kill them all with her yelling she gestured toward the main hall from where the noise had come. It was a silent invitation for them to start walking... when Knight answered Wordplay's question, that was.

"No, I'm not kidding." Knight responded. "That jacket would be DISGUSTING on anybody else. But on you, it brings out your best features!" Knight still hadn't caught on to how this usually ended with him being slapped. "Shall we go to the party then?"

Buzz smiled. "Thanks" He said. "I won't lie, being able to interact with arthropods the way I can has proven immensely helpful on many occasions" He took a swig of punch. "It's not without it's downs though, namely when I'm conversing with people who can't stand bugs"

"I'll be honest, I don't like spiders." he says with a slump, hoping he didn't offend Buzz. "They just creep me out, like a training partner showed me a picture of those cave-dwelling spiders and how big they get..." Brew shivers. He looks back at Buzz and smiles. "I like praying mantises though. Did you know that a style of the martial arts call Wushu has a sub style modeled and named after the mantis. It is a very beautiful style with interesting hand techniques. I bet you would be good at it, Buzz!" Brew says proudly.

Licorice turned to Cloud. "Hello Cloud, merry meet! My name is Licorice. Licorice Black." Funny, everyone's parents seemed to encourage their attendance here except for mine.. She watched the moths perch themselves on Buzz. I wonder what it is about Buzz that seems to just draw the little creatures to him like that..? "..So Cloud.. What do you like to do for fun..? Was that you who I saw drawing earlier?"