Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Licorice giggled more. "You sound SO female!!" The excitement could be heard in her voice. "..You're looking pretty good already.." she began stuffing his bra, creating the illusion of small breasts. "Hmm.." she held her hand to her mouth, looking at her creation thus far. "..They need to be bigger.." She grabbed a few more socks from her bag for the job, then looked at him again. "..You need hips.." She reached just inside of his pants to add them. "..I hope you don't mind my hand in your pants.." She teased. Looking him up and down again, she was pleased. "You're so pretty, Cloud! Come over here.. Let me do your makeup.." Cloud looked EXTREMELY feminine already, the makeup was just the final touch. "..Look up for me?" she more asked than instructed. "..aaaaand.. Perfect." She looked into his eyes, which now seemed to pop. She pulled out a mirror and held it up for him nodding slowly. "..I think I did pretty good.. You?"

Cloud nodded, "So does this make me your girlfriend?" Cloud teased her. "Ok, if I'm a girl then my name is Misty, alright? If anyone sees, then I'm Misty." He looked down at himself, "Very pretty Misty." He looked at Licorice, "I can't believe I let you turn me into such a babe." He giggled. Cloud found a comb and did his hair to look like an emo boys, covering one eye. "I am so freaking sexy."

(Changed colors for girl voice!)

(Bwah! We have the same color XD I'm okay with it, I'm just.. Just saying..)

Licorice giggled. "YES!!! You're my new girlfriend, Misty, but only because you're so gosh darn sexy." She winked, half teasing back.

Fluttershy walked around the cabins, checking on the campers just for good measure. She started with the boy's cabins, starting with, of course, number one. She opened the door, and she looked inside. "Is everyone OK in he-" Fluttershy began before seeing Licorice talking to a girl Fluttershy had never seen before. She started to panic. This was obviously a camper Fluttershy didn't greet. "O-Oh.... U-Um...." She stuttered, looking at the mystery girl. "U-Um.... A-Are you a camper here?" She asked to clarify.

((NOTE: This is the start of an idea Cloud, Star and I discussed. Please don't ruin our fun by revealing Cloud's true identity. Thank you. :)))

(Dreamy, its the middle of the night. And we planned out this whole idea for this. Besides Aurron hasn't met Cloud and wouldn't know if he was a girl or not.))

Cloud saw Fluttershy and blushed, he would have to make something up. Forcibly, tears started to form in his eyes, "Y-yes. My name is Misty and this is my first year here." 'Misty' sniffed. "But I-I was just so homesick... and Licorice and the others were helping me feel better." Cloud readied the water works. He hugged Fluttershy, "I've never been away from home for so long, a-a-and I needed someone to help me feel better." 'Misty' started to cry, "Ms. Fluttershy? H-have you ever b-been homesick?"

(Dreamy, its the middle of the night. And we planned out this whole idea for this. Besides Aurron hasn't met Cloud and wouldn't know if he was a girl or not.))

Cloud saw Fluttershy and blushed, he would have to make something up. Forcibly, tears started to form in his eyes, "Y-yes. My name is Misty and this is my first year here." 'Misty' sniffed. "But I-I was just so homesick... and Licorice and the others were helping me feel better." Cloud readied the water works. He hugged Fluttershy, "I've never been away from home for so long, a-a-and I needed someone to help me feel better." 'Misty' started to cry, "Ms. Fluttershy? H-have you ever b-been homesick?"

"Oh, yes." Fluttershy said, hugging Misty. "Believe me, I know how you feel. I'm so worried about all my animals at home. But don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun here, I promise!" Fluttershy said happily.

Misty sniffled, "Thank you Fluttershy, you've really cheered me up." 'She' smiled at the counselor. "Uh, we're not in trouble for being in the boys cabin are we?"

"W-Well.... Y-You should be...." Fluttershy said, tilting her head in thinking. "B-But I can excuse it for now. Just come with me to the girls cabin before all of us get in trouble, OK?" Fluttershy said, gesturing to Licorice, herself, and Misty.

"Oh thank you Fluttershy." Misty hugged her again. "You're my favorite counselor!" Misty looked at Buzz, "Well, she is, she's sweet and kind and super pretty too, I'm surprised Miss Rarity isn't so jealous."

Fluttershy smiled, and hugged Misty back. "Thank you for the compliment! Now, let's get going." Fluttershy said, walking out the door.

Licorice nodded along, watching the scene play out infront of her. ..'She' is a GENIUS. "Sure! Just let me.." She gathered her things in a hurry, her crystal ball rolling out of her bag as she lifted it. "Ready!" The group left back to the girl's cabins. "Cabin one.. Home sweet home."

The sudden change in voice surprised Licorice. "Oh, umm.. Yeah.. Yes, this is cabin one. My roommates aren't active at all haven't shown up yet.. So it may just be us." She winked at Misty-Cloud as the two enter, and sure enough, they were all by themselves! Licorice sat on the middle, larger bed that she'd claimed earlier. "So, Misty.." she giggled. "..since we're girlfriends and all.. We can share my bed.. If you'd like.. Just.. Just in case my no-show roommates decide to show up and want their beds.."

(..You guys wanna like.. End the night pretty soon and go to morning..? Is that okay, Hinata..?)

"..Did you get stuck with one of the bunk beds? I almost took one.. but if I had.. We wouldn't have been able to share." Licorice laid by him in the bed, one arm under her head. "....So, Cloud.. If we would have played spin the bottle.." Her mind started to wonder. "Who would you have liked to kiss the most..?"

Cloud smiled and wiped the eye makeup off. He also removed the stuffed bra and the socks Licorice stuffed to give him hips. After being mostly reboyified, Cloud gave Licorice a little kiss, "Goodnight."

(Morning would be the good.)

Licorice kissed Cloud back softly, warming her heart. "Good night, girlfriend." She held him close, quickly drifting off to sleep.

((Since my char is now asleep.. Morning would be much preferred.. ;3 ))

Fluttershy smiled as she watched Licorice and Misty fall asleep. She started to walk out to go to the counselors cabins, but she felt too tired. She yawned loudly, or at least loudly for her standards, and fell asleep on the bed across from Licorice and Misty.

(She fell asleep before Cloud took off his makeup and stuff. And morning would be fine. :))