You are/What do?

Shave like a bald bowling ball (This applies to pikachugameing for not feeding Y/W deity...)

You're the main star on a badly written soap opera, but somehow you know you're in a fiction work that surely would be canned anyday.

Quit before you're fired, take up a career in music that is semi-successful. Then have a musical performance at a prominent awards show with a well-known singer. Then take a foam finger and--

you're in a wrestling battle royal with Fluttershy, Iron will and Lucha pony, Ney Maresterio! What do?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scream my head off as I have octopus legs now. I guess I'm going to the circus in a large aquarium tank... :sleep:

You go to a room in your house that's rarely been visited, and you look around in the boxes of old stuff. You find beautiful family heirlooms. What do?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Laugh a little, then contemplate on how to save her.

You are trapped in a interdimensional loop that keeps taking you back to the most depressing moment of you so-far lived life. What do?

laugh because my life rocks. not even kidding. (saddest moment in my life fueled the greatest day ever. if any one wants to hear the story let me know)

you suddenly can no longer have no internet connection any where. its just you, not the machine your on. WHAT DO?!?

Archived