You are/What do?

I'd flush them all with water buckets!

You find a small item, then touched it, and then you touched it... something appeared in front of you!

It says it will grant you one wish, but in return, you must give him all your money after he grants your wish... what do?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd flush them all with water buckets!

You find a small item, then touched it, and then you touched it... something appeared in front of you!

It says it will grant you one wish, but in return, you must give him all your money after he grants your wish... what do?

((Btw, your in the nether. Water buckets don't work.))

Save my wishes, I could use them later.

No, you can't save them, you have to use them now, what do?

I'll tell whatever is giving the wishes to shut up and make me a sandwich without using magic.

You are thrown into the future, find yourself on a space station, and given the starting mechanism to the most advance ship known to man and told that it is now yours and you can do whatever you want. What... Do?

Travel the cosmos! Be the first to land on so many planets that couldn't have been reached beforehand!

You are reunited with your brother after not seeing him for over 15 years. However, now he is a nasty person, in contrast to how you knew him in your past. What do?

I use a gun to his face. But when I see that it's not enough, I JUST USE MORE GUNS! MOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR GUUUUNS. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DX<

After being stung in the face by a cluster of radiated scorpions from the deepest pits of the world, your brother comes back to life as a super-mutant who's evil plot is to radiat all ice cream in the world! WHAT DO YOU DO!

Be better than that guy.

You are told something pretty hilarious and you want to tell you friends, but you can't see the till tomorrow. You go to sleep that night, and when you wake up the next morning, you can only remember that you were told something, that it was funny, and that you wanted to tell your friends, but you can't remember how it went. What do?

• 3 months later...

Archived