I Need A Name

AceOfSpades1309

Hmmm.....these are good name, but I still don't know........they don't seem to fit her. Wait, my gf is getting a job as a teacher's assistant for pre-school or kindergarden (can't remember which one right now), maybe she could be a teacher's aide, helping Cheerilee. Does that help come up with any other names?

Oh oh! I just thought of something. What do you guys think of Tender Lovingcare? Although part of me feels like Tender sounds like a guys name. I mean, if you were to just say her first name, Tender, it doesn't seem to fit. Only when you say her full name, does it sound right, at least to me. Idk, what do you guys think?

I call my girlfriend my perfect angel, and a fellow Brony suggested "Seraphim..."

seraphimplural of ser·aph

Noun: An angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy

When I looked up this name on google, another name came up, called Seraphina. I kinda like Seraphina. What do you guys think?

Alright, I've decided on the name Seraphina. Thanks to everypony for their suggestions, and their help. But now I have a new request. I've decided that I would like to try and RP here on Canterlot.com, however, when it comes to describing what Seraphina looks like in the Character Application Form, I just don't know what to write. Can somepony help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I've decided on the name Seraphina. Thanks to everypony for their suggestions, and their help. But now I have a new request. I've decided that I would like to try and RP here on Canterlot.com, however, when it comes to describing what Seraphina looks like in the Character Application Form, I just don't know what to write. Can somepony help me?

I'm not helpstaff or anything...just so you know.

I should probably do this on the characters application, but oh well, I won't be long. You could say: that she has a long curly white and yellow mane adorned with a beautiful purple bow. (Maybe have something about thats her favorite bow, I'm sure she has others.) Her long and luxurious tail, is the only rival to her mane, sporting similar streaks of white and yellow. (I tried to make her seem as beautiful as possible, also full of youth as if she takes care of herself in a primp and proper way. Hope this helps a bit.) :)

Edit, would you mind dropping a link to your application? I want to move this as not to get off the topic of the OP. (To lazy to look it up, sorry. :blush: ) Also, other ponies might find this topic and be willing to help!

Edited by LovinMoonlight