Hi ponies!

Bright Glow

Hi ponies! I'm Bright Glow.

I'm a 22 years old hungarian MLP fan, well I'll be 23 in 10 days. I'm a huge fan of the My little pony Tales, the G3 My little Pony and of corse the recent running My little pony Friendship is Magic.

My favourite My little pony Tales characters are Teddy, Sweetheart, Patch and Bright Glow (She is the only named Glowing Magical Pony in the Up up and away episode)

Favourite G3 ponies are Minty, Kimono, Sunny Daze, Sparkleworks, Applejack, Moondancer and some more

Fawourite Friendship is Magic ponies: Twilight Sparkle and Rarity, pets: Gummy, Owlowiscious

I'm collecting Hungarian My little pony magazines, books and coloring pages

I usually hangs around the My little pony Arena and the The My little pony Lexicon forums, but lately I rather hag out on the second one. I got my avatar at the My little pony Arena.

I have a persona called: Ice Cream Surprise:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77 ... Bright.png

A friend of my made me her reference sheet at the My little pony Arena since I can't draw very well, but I like coloring. IceCream Surprise hasn't got any background story yet, but I plan to find ot one for her so I'll be able to play in the RP forum part too even I never played RP earlier, but someday I need to start it right?

Well what shell I tell more? Questions are wellcomed.

Hello!

If you haven't already, please be sure to take a look at the rules section, just so you know the basic rundown.

You'll also need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post anywhere else on the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

The RP section is great! There are also lots of other fun topics around here too.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Another MLPAreana member! Whoohoo! I love Minty and Kimono, but mostly because of the webcomic Kimono's Townhouse!

Welcome!

If you personally had a cutie mark/symbol as a pony, what would it be?

Good question, you cought me I really have no idea what would be my cuti mark. :? Ihave good long memory, grat imagination which I love to use. I'm a lonly type and It's hard for me to opening in the realworldunlike in the cvirtual world. I like to hang on the internet, listening radio (mostly thematical radio programmes. My favourite TV channelst are Spektrum TV, Nationageographic Channel, Discovery Channel and Life Network.

I read the rules and the get started parts of the forum and since I can't post enywhere else I ask her, I read in the rules that I can have a 200 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide signatur, cand I add sign to my profile afther I got 5 osts here?

I have a signature collection

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/koszegiandras/

I got them azt the Arena where is a topic where creative peoples can make sigs and avatars.

Thank you for the answer. I change my e-mail adress I use to this forum, because the Hotmail not really like the notificition e-mails, I can open it and use the link but it mark the notification e-mail somewhy to suspicious e-mail.

Does Gmail is Ok with these notification e-mails?

Thank you for the answer. I change my e-mail adress I use to this forum, because the Hotmail not really like the notificition e-mails, I can open it and use the link but it mark the notification e-mail somewhy to suspicious e-mail.

Does Gmail is Ok with these notification e-mails?

I use G-Mail, and I don't have problems with E-Mails from this site.

I just realized you are from Hungary!

Do you like Kockásfülű nyúl??

kockasfulu_nyul.jpg

They used to show it in the United States on a TV show called Pinwheel in the 80's and I loved it SO MUCH, and recently became re-acquainted with it.

Yes I like Kockás Fülü nyúl just like Lolka és Bolka. Do you have any favourite Klusko Csupo cartoon? Ilike the Rugrats and it's squel the All grown up. I saw the All Grown up on internet because none of the hungarian cartoon channel played it, only the Nickelodeon, but there are no Nickelodeon available here where I live. Gabor Csupo or Csupó Gábor in hungarian (in hungary we use the family name first) borned in Hungary than later he went out to the USA where he met with Arlene Klasky and they founded the Lasky Csupo INC.

I learned from history that there was 3 time periods when hungarian people went to the USA in big wawes.

The fist period was at the end of the 19th century and the begining of the 20th century.

The second was during the World War 2 and the 3rd was in 1956

Yes I like Kockás Fülü nyúl just like Lolka és Bolka. Do you have any favourite Klusko Csupo cartoon? Ilike the Rugrats and it's squel the All grown up. I saw the All Grown up on internet because none of the hungarian cartoon channel played it, only the Nickelodeon, but there are no Nickelodeon available here where I live. Gabor Csupo or Csupó Gábor in hungarian (in hungary we use the family name first) borned in Hungary than later he went out to the USA where he met with Arlene Klasky and they founded the Lasky Csupo INC.

I learned from history that there was 3 time periods when hungarian people went to the USA in big wawes.

The fist period was at the end of the 19th century and the begining of the 20th century.

The second was during the World War 2 and the 3rd was in 1956

Yes, I loved Aaahh!!! Real Monsters a whole lot. Rugrats was good, but I was a little too old for it when it came out.

I'm working on my OC andmy persona Ice Cream Surprise's profile for RP and I wonder if is it ok if I write in to it that she was studying in Princess Celestia's school for gifted unicorns but few classes afther Twilight Sparkle?

PS: The rules says the sign size limit is 200 pixels tall and 600 pixels wide and my sig is 300x200 is it ok?