Hail one and all

Deactivated

Hail one and all, I am Dusk, and I'm incredibly nervous right now. I hope you folks all like me, and I’m hoping I’ll like you all right back. So… um… hi. *waves* One more thing, I like to answer questions and explain things, so ask me anything you like, I’ll do my best to answer.

Edited by DuskTheTwisted

Without fear, eh? I'd say you came to the right place.

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Since you asked for questions... What sort of Video Games do you enjoy playing? Any favorite titles (besides Minecraft)?

I see a question, from Star Swirl the Bearded no less. I like a variety of games, but I don't have a single favorite. Some of the ones I enjoy playing the most would be Halo, Fallout, Fable, Skyrim, WOW, Red Dead Redemption, and Minecraft. That is the short list. And a fine hello to everyone else who has taken time from more important things to come over and say hello to me.

I see a question, from Star Swirl the Bearded no less. I like a variety of games, but I don't have a single favorite. Some of the ones I enjoy playing the most would be Halo, Fallout, Fable, Skyrim, WOW, Red Dead Redemption, and Minecraft. That is the short list. And a fine hello to everyone else who has taken time from more important things to come over and say hello to me.

Nice taste in games, I see! This gamer approves. And don't think you're not important. Because you are. :)

Hey there Dusk, welcome to canterlot. The people here like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my love of insects and spiders. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on over to my bug thread. I'm always talking about all sorts of interesting arthropods.

I see more questions, huzzah! First off, I'm attempting fan fiction, but it's kinda slow. I have something I'm working on, I'm just waiting for my partner to finish the art for it. That should answer your question, Fermata. Second question, yes, I do like cake, Rosewind, lemon cake most of all.