Vorpal's Draw Thread

vorpalwhackety

I have not been around here in ages and have decided to pop back in and try to get into the pony drawing groove once more!

So yeah, I'm going to use this thread to post mostly pony related art that I do (with the occasional side of random cryptids or other things that I draw).

There's more stuff in my pony tumblr (link in signature) and a bunch of stuff over at my da account: drownedcities.deviantart.com! I also do also take commissions and there's information for them there and on my tumblr (you can also contact me through this site, whatever's convenient), if anyone is also interested in that.

Let's kick this off with an image of one of my first pony OCs, Pomegranate Blossom/Pomona (I've been waffling on the name ahhhhh), that I finished today:

tumblr_m9altaAHxa1rcjbdqo1_1280.png

• Like 3

Oh those are awesome (Well, this one and the ones on your tumblr and dA)

You could put them into the Gallery as well if you like. It's a nice way to give your art more exposure, and you can link to your tumblr to your blog, so that your tumblr updates get shown here, directly on the message board's sideboard.

• Like 1

Your artwork is beautiful. I am a sucker for wispy styles like yours. They're very reminiscent of Asian artwork, which I adore. Especially ancient Chinese art.

And dem brows. I am also a sucker for huge or unusual eyesbrows. This artist is out to steal my heart!

• Like 1

Awww! Sweetheart was the name of one of the Mane Six in My Little Pony Tales. xD

I love your designs. Conquest looks awesome! Your use of line is very striking and resembles a character design for an animation short. Just curious, but where do you work where you're able to draw like this? That's awesome. : )

Oops, on her name. I thought I was being clever with it. XD

I love your designs. Conquest looks awesome! Your use of line is very striking and resembles a character

design for an animation short. Just curious, but where do you work where you're able to draw like this? That's awesome. : )

Funny enough, I work closing shifts at a sandwich shop. It's so dead after a certain point at night that I finish everything and then have a couple of hours to kill before I have to shut it down.