Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

She thought for a moment.[colour=#4b0082] "Well, if it helps you fly, or if it's something you like to do, do it. Who's gonna stop you from doing what you love?" [/colour]She heard him mumble something under his breath. [colour=#4b0082]"What was that?"[/colour] She said, leaning forward to try and catch it next time.

He laid one hoof on the board and looked down on it. it was this board that helped him not only gain his cutie mark but helped him fly since he had trouble steering. when she asked him what he said, his face turned red and looked dow. " yo um have a pretty mane and eyes." he said quietly.

"Of course you silly..."-she smiled at him. "But now listen...I will try to speak with the judge. okay?" She heared a voice from the reception. [colour=#ff0000]"Time is up!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Sky Runner turned back to MorningDawn. "I'm sorry but I need to go now.."[/colour]

Dont worry..You will be free soon Morning"-said Sky Runner than she left. "Thank you again."-she said as she walked past next to the keeper. "Can you tell me how can i speak with the judge?"

[colour=#ff0000]"The judge is very busy pony. You need a date if you want to see him."[/colour]-answered the keeper. "Sure than i'd like to request a date."-said Sky Runner. [colour=#ff0000]"Lets see...hmmm..you will be able to see him..two hours later. That is the nearest free date. You are lucky "[/colour][colour=#000000]-said the keeper. "That will be perfect."-answered Sky Runner. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Than a name please."[/colour][colour=#000000]-said the keeper. "Sky Runner"-responded [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Sky...Runner. Okay we are ready."[/colour][colour=#000000]-said the keeper as he wrote down her name to a paper. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"You can wait here if you want"[/colour][colour=#000000]-said as he pointed one of the chairs. "Thank you but i'd rather go for short walk till i need to wait."-answered to him than she left the station.[/colour]

MorningDawn looked out into the sky, he felt a wave of guilt pass over him. He did not mean to hurt that pony, he did not harm him in any way. He gave him a medicine promising that that pony would be alive, but shortly after........He died from a sickness unknown.

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry it's taken so long, didnt realize you replied.)

He laid one hoof on the board and looked down on it. it was this board that helped him not only gain his cutie mark but helped him fly since he had trouble steering. when she asked him what he said, his face turned red and looked down. " yo um have a pretty mane and eyes." he said quietly.

She smiled at his compliment. [colour=#4b0082]"Why thank you." [/colour]she said. [colour=#4b0082]Oh wow, I never thought i was pretty. [/colour]She thought to herself, smiling and sipping her tea once more.[colour=#4b0082] "Are you feeling better? You took quite the hit..."[/colour] She said, worrying about him.

" i um... yeah... i'm good." he said, looking down. his face was turning red from embarssment. he did't know what to say or do..." um... the...the tea is good." he said, taking another sip from the cup. he noticed he was able to form his sentences almost without stuttering or saying random things.

MorningDawn looked through his jail cell imaging what would go down, then a guard took and started pulling him away, " What are you doing i thought the charge was only alchemy!" The gaurd looked at him and said, " There are 3 charges: Alchemy, Runaway, and Murder. And for your crimes that you committed is hanging, but this will be no public hanging. It is a private one held in a small room." MorningDawn saw such a thing coming. That's why he was running away from them in the first place! He was being dragged into a room. He was shoved onto a small stool where a noose was hanging from. He was told to put the noose over his neck. He made no sign of rebellion. He put the noose over his neck.

Starbuster smiled widely at Sky Rider. [colour=#4b0082]"Really? It's that good? I've been working on this recipe for months now... Pumpkin and licorice spice. I've always loved both, so i figured, why not mix them?"[/colour] her smile broadened.[colour=#4b0082] "You look like you're feeling much better."[/colour] Her eyes twinkled slightly. [colour=#4b0082]"Are you ready to leave or shall we sit and chat a while?" [/colour]She asked.

"um...i....wasn't sick or anything... i...just..." he said, slightly confused by what she said about feeling better. " but um.... the tea....is a....um good combo." he said, trying to put on a smile. he was never good around mares but he was feeling less neverous around her. he wanted to stop being so shy around other mares. " but... to answer your...question from before..... i was just ..um stopping by here after coming...uh from Baltimare.... i'm a ...uh weather pony"

MorningDawn smile with the noose around his neck, " Step one always have a backup plan..." The guards looked at him, " Wait what!?" MorningDawn had a revolver and when they pulled the lever he shot the rope off his neck, " Step 2 escaping...." The guards tackled him but that was a decoy, " NOOOO!!!" He kicked both of the guards charging at him and jumped through the window, " Sayonara.... " He was on foot and put the gun in his pocket. He stopped at a cafe and sat down to have a drink, when he noticed a couple not to far sitting away from him. MorningDawn's real name was David Masonfield. He smiled and left a lot of money for a tip, then he flew into the sky and was never seen again.

"It's fun to stay at the YMCA..." Tipper hummed to himself as he walked down the sidewalk. It was a bit lowly to call it even a walk: It was more of a dance-walk. His mane had been done in an afro recently, around the same time as he got his sparkling white vest. His cutie marl, a disco ball, was a bit hard to miss, as it stood out against Tipper's purple coat.

[colour=#4b0082]"A weather pony? Wow, i've seen a lot, but i've never really talked to any of them. What do you do? I mean, I know you work with the weather and all, but what all do you really do?"[/colour] She said, happy about finally talking to a weather pony. She had drawn maps for them since she had received her cutie mark, but never really talked to them about their jobs.

David's cowboy hat was tipped low so his eyes were unseen, he was being hunted by the law. He held a pistol in his jacket that he never used until the hangings. He made it back to Pony ville and he walked into a cafe where a couple was sitting ( once again) he smiled at the couple. He had to dye his hair black so the law couldn't recognize him, " Mind if i sit by you two? I promise i won't talk much." He sat down anyway and took out some of the tequila he had in his jacket. He stashed his pistol in his jacket and grunted. He sipped the tequila and looked up to see the two staring. He shrugged and put the tequila away, " Do you have any hangover remedies?"

" wel... i just follow what was scheduled for the wee. i shape the clouds with my board, some ponies like the shapes i do. call it art if you want but.... baltimare has to stand out from the others..." he said, without stuttering as much. " butum..re isn't much to it really....maybe next time... i can have you join me own a run when i have to change things up."