Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

Taiko quickly shook her head. "The fault is mine!" She replied in a chipper tone. Her Manehattan accent was very noticeable. She sounded quite different from other ponies. The pony reared back on her hind legs and offered the other pony a hoof. "Need a hoof up?" she asked the unicorn. Her hind leg muscles were showing because she was balancing all of her weight, pull the drum weight, on them. It was times like these that Taiko Fairy was extremely thankful for all the working out her family made her do.

Meanwhile Sonata Fairy was strolling through Ponyville. She loved the village that she lived in. It was so peaceful and quiet. It made life much more refreshing than in the city where her filly sister liked to live. The white unicorn had been strolling through the market for most of the day. She had gotten almost everything that she needed to make her sister lunch and dinner. Being a Taiko Expert, her sister worked out often and also ate often. She did come in third place in the Iron Pony Eating Contest without meaning to. If Sonata Fairy remembered correctly, Taiko had missed the awards ceremony all together and went in search of more free food.

Shaking her head, Sonata Fairy continued down the lane. She had to pick up quite a few loaves of bread for her little sister's stay. "She sure does eat a lot." Sonata Fairy thought out loud. "Best get four or five loaves today." The pony thought as she moved forward. "Oh well!"

"Here. This is our family bakery."-she said and pointed to a small, green house. "Hey! What happened with my flowers!?" The flowers on the grond front of the little house was treaded down. "If i catch who did this."-she

to herself. "I will settle this later." She opened the door. "After you, Jester."

"Here. This is our family bakery."-she said and pointed to a small, green house. "Hey! What happened with my flowers!?" The flowers on the grond front of the little house was treaded down. "If i catch who did this."-she

to herself. "I will settle this later." She opened the door. "After you, Jester."

Jester bows gratefully, and enters the bakery. "Oh me oh my, this may be just the place I need to get my supplies!" he begins, ogling the surroundings. "If this is a bakery, would it be safe to assume that you sell," pause for dramatic effect... "Pies?"

Taiko quickly dropped to all fours again. When she landed a large thud sounded from hooves hitting ground. Taiko was unaffected though. She did kick up a decent amount of dirt but she didn't care much about it. "They call me Taiko Fairy." The older filly replied with her heavy Manehattan accent. "I am a musician by trade and I have been traversing Equestria to play for other ponies." She gestured to the large drum on her back. "This is one of my many instruments that I play."

Sonata Fairy walked right into the Bakery that she went to quite often. Inside one of the family members who owned it was inside with another pony. The white unicorn slipped right up to the counter and waited to get her order taken. She knew she would need a lot of bread for her sister's visit. Mentally she counted what breads she would need and how many loaves of each.

After searching for pies in the most comical fashion he could muster, Jester turns to see that he wasn't the only customer. Seeing another pony at the counter, he realizes that perhaps he should do the same if he wants service. He gets in line, humming a happy little tune.