Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

Sonata Fairy looked around the bakery. It seemed like other Ponies were in line as well. Quickly the pony moved off to the side and began rummaging through her bags. She needed to find the money to actually pay for the food that her sister loved so dearly. "Well dear me. So many ponies at once." She commented when she had found it. Thankfully Sonata had enough to pay for quite a few loaves. "Are you all from Ponyville as well?" She asked with her Manehattan accent.

Taiko simply shrugged to the other pony. Sure it was interesting but she knew so much about it that nothing shocked her anymore. "So, might you be a resident of Ponyville?" Taiko asked her curiously. After all, she needed help finding her sister. Who better to help her than a native right?

Ever since Squishy caught glimpse of pony society one month ago, he has been enamored and has been thinking day and night about how great it would be to be part of. It hardly occurred to him that a giant, talking, twice the size of an average pony praying mantis wouldn't be considered "the norm".

Actually, no. It didn't occur to him at all. He barely knew anything about ponies. He was a friendly, optimistic, predatory creature who grew up in the Everfree forest who couldn't bring himself to eat anything that didn't try to eat him first. And he was about to try and integrate himself into equine society.

He was about to become the new definition of "screwed".

With a loud "wump" noise, he landed in front of Moonlight's bakery. He had to crouch down in order to fit himself through the door. With a cheerful voice, he greeted everyone in the room. "Hello ponies! I would like to purchase some pastries please!"

Well at least Taiko wasn't alone in being new here. "Well! I am quite thankful that I am not the only new pony here!" She replied with a grin. "Why don't we wander the town together? We might have the pleasure of meeting other ponies that could help us in our endeavours." The musician asked Shiver. "Company is always enjoyable whilst wandering." The pony said to the other.

Sonata Fairy's eyes went wide when a bug entered the bakery. She wasn't scared of bugs, that was Taiko who was scared of them... well spiders actually. "Well I believe you might want to speak with the owner of this bakery." The pony replied with a grin. She shook out her pink wavy locks and gave the bug a grin. He was quite large and intimidating, no doubt her sister would find him 'cool and amazing.'

Jester laughs at the large bug thing that entered the bakery. "Oh my, I haven't seen anything quite like you before!" He was certainly entertained by the large thing, but then turns to answer Sonata. "I'm not from Ponyville myself, actually don't have much of a home. Judging by your accent you're from Manehattan I'd assume?"

Sonata Fairy shrugged to the large bug. She had no idea where the Baker went off to either. Then she grinned at the pony. "Quite right. I was born and raised in Manehattan. But I am settling here in Ponyville for the time being." The white unicorn replied to him. "I, like my brothers before me and little sister as well, love to travel and perform for all of Equestria." She gestured to her cutie mark which was a pan flute. "Musical performances that is." The unicorn told him. Her Pan flute was her specialty though she enjoyed all instruments. "Where might you be from? Dear pony."

Taiko grinned at Shiver. "Well, that is quite wonderful. Two is a company after all!" She said cheerfully. "Where might we explore first?" The pony asked as she started walking along. Her hooves made large clopping noises since she was carrying so much on her. Suddenly Taiko's stomach growled. "Well... pardon me!" She exclaimed then followed with a giggle.

Jester laughs jovially, though with a small hint of insanity that only a professional clown could muster without actually lacking mental stability. "You're a performer? From Manehattan? This is too weird!" he begins. "I was born in Manehattan, though I haven't lived there for some time. I travel with my family as a performer all over Equestria." he motions to his own cutie mark, a bicycle horn. "Not to mention our similar appearance." he laughs again while gesturing to his white horn.

Shalidor looked at Jester, and nodded. He had no idea what to say to a User. Flynn had been different, he was the Creator of the system, but the rest of them....Shalidor shook his head, realizing that he had been distracted. He checked the time, and stepped forward. He saw the markings on the Users' flanks, and deduced that they were similar to the Identoty Discs.

Sonata Fairy let out a little laugh. It was quite musical, like her talents. "I dare say this is quiet interesting. My family is just musical performers. My baby sister, bless her soul, is coming to stay with me in Ponyville." The white unicorn replied. "Though she is a pegasus. A very wild hungry pegasus. Hence why I am here. She can eat crazy fast." That was probably the reason she placed third in the Iron Pony Cupcake eating contest. Sonata Fairy thought. "Oh! How very rude of me! I am Sonata Fairy." The white unicorn gave the other unicorn a smile and shook her light pink locks back away from her face.

Taiko Fairy nudged Shiver as lightly as she could with a large drum on her body. "Where shall we go?" She was hoping to change her style of speaking while in Ponyville.