Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

Jester grabs her hoof and shakes it, mimicking her hair flip. His mane was large, almost comically so. If the land of Equestria had an 80's, it would come directly from there. His red and purple mop flows back and forth atop his head, high above the rest. Lowering his head to look the height of a normal pony, he smiles wide. "I'm Jester, my family, though not all by blood, are outside the town. I'm here for supplies. My only true family is my mother, but I consider the troupe my brothers and sisters. We have a very wide range of talents. Maybe if it's in town again you could see it!"

Brown Lily nodded."I might be able to be a nurse at the hospital.Plus maybe I could a cool outfit!"She said chuckling.

((I don't know what it is there is kinda two stories one is about love the other with Lily is unclassified at the moment mostly just friend making.))

Shiver nodded."I don't know vy don't you show ze way?"She said.

"Pleasure to meet you Jester." He must be an acrobat of some first in a circus. "I must see you perform at my earliest convenience." She replied before starting to giggle. He slightly over did her hair flip. But in a comical way. It was quite refreshing and funny. How she had missed funny ponies. The pony had been so caught up in her work like that she had forgotten about fun. Thankfully her sister was here to remedy that. Well, she would be at least.

Not long after, the baker came put with many pies, all of which she assumed were for Jester the hilarious unicorn. Not long after the large bug, who Sonata hadn't introduced herself to had spoke. "I too need to place an order." the white unicorn said after the bug. "My order is rather large though so I can wait."

Taiko thought long and hard as she walked though the town. What could two ponies who didn't know each othe do in a strange town that they didn't even know. Then suddenly her eyes set upon the Ponyville market. "Let us sour the market and see what we can find! Besides, I happen to be starving." She was always hungry though, No surprise there. Besides, eating was always a great idea. The two ponies could get to know each other during a meal.

"Haha! The pies!" Jester grabs a pie and slams his face into it. "Yep, they work! I'll take all of them!" His hoof reaches into a saddlebag and produces a pouch of bits. "And yes, you certainly must see my performance! I'ts comedy and convenient!" he says while puffing out his chest, though he doesn't have much of one, to look even bigger than he already was. His face now covered in pie filling, he made one goofy looking pony.

Sonata Fairy laughed at Jester. "You silly little pony." The Manehattan native laughed. He looked quite goofy now with pie on his face. The pie looked quite good, maybe Sonata would buy some for her sister to eat. Taiko would surely love a pie. Maybe even some cupcakes. Food is food in Taiko's mind.