Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

"Squishy probably doing well,so...i have some free time."-she said to herself. "I will go and practice between the clouds."-she started to fly up to the clouds. "Thats not good the clouds are darker than the normal. Never mind! What wrong can be happen." Sky Runner reached the clouds and disappeared between them.

Brown Lily stopped and looked for the little cabin then she realized it was farther back in the forest....The Everfree Forest!Lily turned around and said."Okay ah just remembered we have to go into the forest is that okay?Cause we could find another place it'd probably cost less too."Brown Lily looked concerned.

As Sky Runner flew trough the clouds its got darker in every minute. "It will be a storm?"-she thought in herself. She heared rumbles and after a few sec its started to rain and rindrops lashed to her face.

"It will be a storm!" Sky flew down to see how bad it will be. She looked around. It was dark like night and the wind is blew very strong. She saw lightnings in the distance. "Oh my...I need to alert the others!"-she yelled and started to flew back to Ponyville. She flew as fast as she can.

Squishy looked down at the young filly greeting him. 'Oh man, this, a genuine pony, thinks that I, quote Is so cool! end quote. This is the best day ever' he thought. "Hello little pony, my name is Squishy, what's yours?" Squishy said cheerfully.

((She is younger by a month.She is about the same age as the Mane 6.))

Treat jumped happily"OH MY GOD YOU CAN TALK!!!!!!This is so AWESOME!I'm Treat!Will you be my bestest friend?We can trick or treat,find other creepy crawlies,eat candy,dress up, all the good stuff!With me everyday is Halloween.I was born on Halloween plus it is the best holiday evah!"Treat shouted excited.

((I think she just had a fangasm.*Dodges your death ray*))

Sky Runner dashed trough the Bakery door. "Everybody listen to me!"-she yelled to everypony listen to her. "A huge storm coming this way!"-she shaouted and as soon as she finished her sentence the first lightning

hit the ground and its started to rain.

The second rain started coming down, Taiko flipped out! "NO!" She hollered out. Rain was VERY bad for her drum. It could ruin it. "Make haste Shiver! I MUST get out of this rain!" With that, Taiko started off into a full gallop. Despite being weighed down by at least 50lbs, she was rather fast. The pony approached the Bakery adn came skidding inside. Her mane was soaked and plastered to her neck. Her muscles were incredibly visible now that her body was soaked.

"Taiko?" Sonata Fairy asked as she saw her sister run into the bakery. It had just started raining at that point. The unicorn knew why Taiko had been running though. Using her magic, she lifted the large Chudaiko off of Taiko and set it on the floor. The White unicorn knew that when the drum was exposed to rain, it could break. Both Mares knew their instruments quite well. And knew what things could ruin them. Quickly he two ponies began to dry the drum the best the could before the water could be absorbed by thew wood.

NightGhost followed quite eagerly, being a Pegasus she hated getting her wings wet. Though she wasn't a hundred percent sure they could get wet as they were kin of ghostly, but she didn't wanna test that.

( i am late as well, ahem here i go) MorningDawn woke up in the hospital terrified. For many nights he had had nightmares of that girl. The race just ended up wrong. Now his wing was broken. " Ugh, why do i have to sit here? I should be out there enjoying the sun," but just as he said that a docter came in and said he was excused and his wing was healed. MorningDawn sprang for joy and jumped on the bed. He ran out of the building expecting to see everypony looking at him and laughing and hugging him, but to his suprise no one even showed up! They ditched him! They betrayed him! Why!?