LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

You better hurry up before all the Tier 2 spots are all taken (if they haven't been taken by now)! XD

Those were long gone my friend.

Imma just drop this right here....

Could I get a signature that says linkhopper, and it has my oc that is dipected in the avatar? Complete creative freedom from there. 596x54 size please. Thank ya

Sure no problem!

......creepy

It is...I'm always watching.always... :mad:

• Like 1

Incidentally has anyone noticed how GORGIOUS the pony in LM's banner is? :D I wonder who her creator could be? :-o they must be some kind of creative genius..!

LM really needs to set up a thing where we can see all of the sig images he made to advertise this thread. :razz:

LM really needs to set up a thing where we can see all of the sig images he made to advertise this thread. :razz:

I do have a place where I post such things...my Art Thread in the Art Discussion section. Haven't updated it yet though, actually... (goes to post ALL THE BANNERS!)

...plus i dont know yer limit on repeats...

Did you read the rules? :)

:Luna: Request one thing at a time! If you ask for a signature and a picture or any combination of things then your request will not be accepted. This is to ensure everybody gets a turn in a timely fashion. It's also customary among requesters to wait a while (the most has been a week) before requesting again. This is more an unofficial thread rule than my own and I really don't care if you request back to back.

Whether you wait or not is entirely up to you. ;) request as much as you like.

plus i dont know yer limit on repeats

:Luna: Request one thing at a time! If you ask for a signature and a picture or any combination of things then your request will not be accepted. This is to ensure everybody gets a turn in a timely fashion. It's also customary among requesters to wait a while (the most has been a week) before requesting again. This is more an unofficial thread rule than my own and I really don't care if you request back to back.

post-4332-0-99063600-1352853477_thumb.gi

Yes, I am now officially a hypocrite. <3

Well folks, the three day weekly school grind is over for me! I will be starting request tomorrow and pushing them out through out the week. I plan to get at the most tier-1 and tier-2 done by Sunday and hopefully get a bit of a start on tier-3.

Just a quick status update for everypony and if you have any questions or concerns then please let me know