LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Sorry for sparking drama in your thread LM, It's just that some of my best friends are artists, and I get protective when I see what I interpret as Demanding behavior!

We've all seen the episode where Rarity keeps getting demands for her dresses/ Changes made after she offered and WELL

-hugs LM-

I don't want you to turn into a crazy cat lady!

• Like 1

Sorry for sparking drama in your thread LM, It's just that some of my best friends are artists, and I get protective when I see what I interpret as Demanding behavior!

We've all seen the episode where Rarity keeps getting demands for her dresses/ Changes made after she offered and WELL

-hugs LM-

I don't want you to turn into a crazy cat lady!

Nah, don't worry about it, I understand. I did say I'd accept just about any request so I sort of brought it on myself.

(Hugs back) Thank you as well, I wouldn't want to be a crazy cat LADY. O.o Especially if I have to go through a gender swap.

• Like 1

Yeah he does... and to me it's kinda rude to receive something and then in the same breath ask for another one ya know?

Also Dr Pepper is goooood

Amazing point. I do agree with you (now that I'm drugged up on caffine and functioning normally) and personally, I would wait a day or three before making req.2 [hint hint]LOL

Phew! Thought I'd ever get to yours, sorry for the wait. Okay, so about the style. I decided to go completely traditional with the piece. The entire thing is done by hand (except with a few minor alterations to the background to make it pure white.

I also trie to stick with a more comic-esque style.

Anyway, on to the art...

Here's Poneesh with a random background: https://www.dropbox....y/PonyWeesh.png

And here's him with no background (but not transparent):

https://www.dropbox....oBackground.png

Please let me know if there is anything you would like changed. I hope you enjoy it! :)

This is fantastic. It is very exciting, and you made some wonderful choices with the open-ended options that you had.

Also, do you mind if I mirror the image so that he is facing my posts?

Yes! It's open again!

Could you draw Vox Cast, please?

Almond coat, light red hair, messy mane and tail

Eyepatch on the left eye, faded USSR emblem on it (sickle and hammer), scratched out cutie mark, one blue eye

Sunny disposition, usually pretty cheery

His right eye is blue also, and his talent is singing if that helps.

Since you're no longer totally booked, I request a picture of Pinkie Pie being unintentionally obnoxious to Pharm Party and him totally hating every second of it.

Ref:

tumblr_m8zlejHwbj1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

If you don't feel like drawing two ponies, then just draw Pharm looking melancholy.

Hmm...I'll have to go with the latter, because it would be quite hilarious :D Also, I checked out your Tumblr. Good stuff. :)

My OC. She's depicted in my profile picture, but here's a full body picture.

m9BzS.png

I apologize for not being specific. :blush:

No its fine. I've noticed your OC, I've just never had a name put to her. Which colour scheme would you like me to use? There both very different and I don't want to use the wrong one. :?: