LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Would it matter? Its not like you have a request thread of your own...and besides.

How else can I take over the creativity section without supports?

Hmmm...... maybe one day I'll request a sig image from you. Until that day comes, I'll be happy with the current image-less sig I have. :P

You know you wan dat smexy apple eatin' mare in your signature :razz:

Tell ya what; if you switch over to a new sig image, I may consider using the Sugar Apple sig image myself. That way, we won't confuse people by using the same sig image. :)

Tell ya what; if you switch over to a new sig image, I may consider using the Sugar Apple sig image myself. That way, we won't confuse people by using the same sig image. :)

Already done. (Insert all knowing Artax grin here)

He'd much rather have a cute goggle headed Pony as his signature .. :razz:

I call doubt-sies on that! Don't worry the goof ball is next. :!:

I accept! Just one, would you mind linking me to her application if she has one? This makes it less of a hassle for me as in the past I've had to go hunting for apps of people who didn't give me enough information in the original post. I really like this character, she's cute!
umm... I'm new you see... What does everypony do? How do I link my application... I haven't got a clue!... Sorry... Winter wrap up moment... XD I could paste her app here though? Sorry fer the trouble...

umm... I'm new you see... What does everypony do? How do I link my application... I haven't got a clue!... Sorry... Winter wrap up moment... XD I could paste her app here though? Sorry fer the trouble...

Its what ever is good for you. I just like to have the app because the more information I have on her the more I can put into the picture :3 I mainly need to know whats her cutie mark...its hard to make out exactly what it is in the reference.

Why not just write her app up then paste the link?

Not everyone can be an awesome app writer lime... >:

(I'm jelly)

Lord LovinMoonlight,

I doubt I have to introduce myself. I must admit, it's a great honor to you that I'm posting here. Enough of small talks though, let's get down to business.

I have a task for you, good lord. Since I have recently discovered of how great importance culture and art is in diplomacy, assuming we're not at war what happens rarely, I've decided to teach some of my vassals in this art. Nevertheless, I require something to start with.

There is one matter of maybe not significant importance, but I'd express my gratitude for helping me out. Remember, the Lannisters always pay their debts. You'll get filled in soon.

Signed:

Sir Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of The West.

Yes, of course. What my lord's trying to say... There is a certain request I'd like to ask you. Let's see...

Seeing how this is the very first request I've ever made, I doubt you'll get any additional references except the application itself. I'd be most pleased to see Rising Star attending a Running of the Leaves event. I have a general depiction of this already, but it may come under discussion, I prefer cooperation rather than demands. Anyway, I was hoping you could show her in perspective, running somewhere towards the right-lower corner of the pic along the path with leaves falling around her. I always saw her physique similar to that of Fleur. Meaning, taller than others and slim at once, with those big pointy eyes. Would be nice to see her mane and tale flowing on the wind behind her, and she should be having fun while running. As for her colour scheme, there are some exact written in application, although it'd be better to follow the ones in the PCreator picture :)

Feel free not to consider this request too important. My patience when it comes to favors I ask others to do is legendary, especially if it's only about my vanity ;D

Nevertheless, if you don't want to pick on this request, I'll turn it to somebody else. No pressure at all.

Lord LovinMoonlight,

I doubt I have to introduce myself. I must admit, it's a great honor to you that I'm posting here. Enough of small talks though, let's get down to business.

I have a task for you, good lord. Since I have recently discovered of how great importance culture and art is in diplomacy, assuming we're not at war what happens rarely, I've decided to teach some of my vassals in this art. Nevertheless, I require something to start with.

There is one matter of maybe not significant importance, but I'd express my gratitude for helping me out. Remember, the Lannisters always pay their debts. You'll get filled in soon.

Signed:

Sir Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of The West.

Yes, of course. What my lord's trying to say... There is a certain request I'd like to ask you. Let's see...

Seeing how this is the very first request I've ever made, I doubt you'll get any additional references except the application itself. I'd be most pleased to see Rising Star attending a Running of the Leaves event. I have a general depiction of this already, but it may come under discussion, I prefer cooperation rather than demands. Anyway, I was hoping you could show her in perspective, running somewhere towards the right-lower corner of the pic along the path with leaves falling around her. I always saw her physique similar to that of Fleur. Meaning, taller than others and slim at once, with those big pointy eyes. Would be nice to see her mane and tale flowing on the wind behind her, and she should be having fun while running. As for her colour scheme, there are some exact written in application, although it'd be better to follow the ones in the PCreator picture :)

Feel free not to consider this request too important. My patience when it comes to favors I ask others to do is legendary, especially if it's only about my vanity ;D

Nevertheless, if you don't want to pick on this request, I'll turn it to somebody else. No pressure at all.

I dunno about "Lord" but, okay!

Of course I accept, its sounds hard and it also seems like you have an idea of how you want this to be in your head which I believe will lead to a lot of corrections or changes. But nonetheless, sure!

Off the record, the longest I procrastinated with a drawing someone wanted was 4 years and going strong, I never started it. :razz: I saw this peron everyday as well so you can imagine the awkwardness.

I dunno about "Lord" but, okay!

Just a Game of Thrones addict ._.

Of course I accept, its sounds hard and it also seems like you have an idea of how you want this to be in your head which I believe will lead to a lot of corrections or changes. But nonetheless, sure!

That's true, I do have an idea, but I accept a lot of deviations. If I was the one doing it, I'd push myself for it to be perfect. But since I'm not, my tolerance to differences from the original idea is quite wide ^^.

Off the record, the longest I procrastinated with a drawing someone wanted was 4 years and going strong, I never started it. :razz: I saw this peron everyday as well so you can imagine the awkwardness.

Sounds like one of my friends ._. I've borrowed a game from him about 13 years ago. Once or twice in 6 months periods I remind him of it and promise I'll eventually find it at last and bring it back xD

Anyway, will be waiting for any doubts or questions or anything. Take your time LM.

Hey LM

Could you make a sig for me?

Nothing special just a banner, standard size, with the words Midnight Blackhorn in a cool font.

Other than that, run with it creativity wise. I'm intrested to see how it'll turn out.

Thanks man!

-Eric

Hey LM

Could you make a sig for me?

Nothing special just a banner, standard size, with the words Midnight Blackhorn in a cool font.

Other than that, run with it creativity wise. I'm intrested to see how it'll turn out.

Thanks man!

-Eric

No problem! ;)

I'm assuming you want to go with th box signature with the entire space used? Or a little something different like I have below?

Bump

:razz:

Also, I won't be starting the new request until I'm done with the old one's, they shouldn't take to much time since I've been working on these for a while. If there are any more details or changes anypony wants to make to their request then please post them now, because once I start on a request I won't stop to do a check up on this thread to see if some random detail has been added/edited.

If there are any questions or concerns please let me know here or in a PM (its probably in the OP as well), i'll get to you as soon as possible. Another thing, I won't be starting request until after Wednesday (That's North American - Eastern Standard Time if you live anywhere else)

Thanks for everypony's cooperation on this as well as your patience!

Also If you haven't read the OP then I suggest you do so. ;)

Its what ever is good for you. I just like to have the app because the more information I have on her the more I can put into the picture :3 I mainly need to know whats her cutie mark...its hard to make out exactly what it is in the reference.
I hope this works...
Name: Pepperjack

Eyes: green

Mane/tail: blonde

Coat: she is white with red and green speckles

Cutie mark: phantom flower (only appears at night) it looks sort of like a 4 petaled Easter lily

History:

Youth: pepper was born in whinnysota to her lovely parents Monterey jack And Cream Cheese, and grew up with her less than perfect sister belle pepper, she is a goody horse shoes and a nerd, so she never really had many friends and became shy and introverted, her father and mother divorced and she moved to ponyville with her mother

Teen: and later moved to canterlot for college to study alchemy

Adult: then after college she travelled the world furthering her studies and using her potions to help Anypony she could

Likes: drawing, singing (she'd never do it in front of others though), cooking, animals, science, studying, potion making, chocolate (she's not allowed to have it or else she gets hyper), chemistry, reading (especially romance novels), nature (looking at it at least)

Dislikes: ghosts (she's terrified of em), failure, slimy stuff, sports, sweat

Random fact: she dreams of flying