First Taste of Business - recruitment (TROTTINGHAM RESIDENTS WANTED!)

ping111

Hello!

This is my first-ever RP, and I want to make it count! It's a worldbuilder for my OC's personality.

I'm looking for any Trottingham residents, a pony please, and hopefully one with a warm disposition, but can be confused rather easily. Not ditzy confused, but sort of the pony to go "huh?" when someone talks too fast. I'll PM you the details if I can get anyone to apply. So remember:

If your character:

• lives in Trottingham;
  • is a pony;
  • is sweet and warm;
  • and is prone to confusion in awkward situations (optional);

please comment here with a link to your character's app.

Cheers, and thanks so much! :)

~ping111

Well, my character Semolina Flour might be good for this, as she's a friendly mare who runs a small bakery in Trottingham, and she could definitely be easily confused by someone who talks too fast for her.

Ooh - just the pony I was looking for! A foodie too! :D However, I did notice that you implied in your app that she has a short temper at times, and this RP could get... sticky. I'm not sure if Semolina could withstand that without yelling at my character. Of course, it's your character, so you tell me.

Sorry Templar. No hard feelings, but I was holding out for a different character that wasn't a secret agent or something. ;-)

Hah, well um... "Yelling" won't exactly be a problem, seeing as Semolina is a mute, but that typically only applies to times when she's having trouble conveying her message via her usual means of communication, a note pad and gestures.

Well... That certainly fixes things! :blah: